Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_] marika[_1_] is offline

Default Nick's exercise

On Aug 3, 2:15*am, "krom" > wrote:
> Well as the oldjokegoes.."DONT DOTHAT!"
>
> What did the furniture do to youthatyour kicking it?

sounds as if it just wanted to play

mk5000

Sebastian Sholes, fisherman in diner: Hell, maybe we're all getting a
little carried away with this. Admittedly a few birds did act strange,
but that's no reason to...
Melanie Daniels: I keep telling you, this isn't 'a few birds'! These
are gulls, crows, swifts...!
Mrs. Bundy, elderly ornithologist: I have never known birds of
different species to flock together. The very concept is unimaginable.
Why, if that happened, we wouldn't stand a chance! How could we
possibly hope to fight them? --The Birds