Phil Carmody

cl > writes:
> http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc825.html
>
> Kevin, my sweet dear, is an Idiot.

www.fags.org? Is that some kind of *** pawn site?

Phil
--
God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.
Phil Carmody

shelly > writes:
> >Your right, I don't know this teknology thingy!

> you really *are* directionally challenged, aren't you? i told
> you before, it's on his left, not his right.

But you can see Kevin?
And Kevin can see you?
So you're facing each other?
So your left _is_ his right.

Keep up.

Except that Kevin's in the US, and, from your interest in barbecues, I infer
you're in Austria, so your up is his down.

Phil
--
God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.
Phil Carmody

shelly > writes:
> >Your right, I don't know this teknology thingy!

> you really *are* directionally challenged, aren't you? i told
> you before, it's on his left, not his right.

But you can see Kevin?
And Kevin can see you?
So you're facing each other?
So your left _is_ his right.

Keep up.

Except that Kevin's in the US, and, from your interest in barbecues, I infer
you're in Austria, so your up is his down.

Phil
--
God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.
TMG

shelly wrote:

> would you feel better if we all began referring to you as
> Sweet Dear?

mmmmm Honey BBQ Deer
Kevin S. Wilson

On 09 Dec 2004 23:17:49 +0200, Phil Carmody
> wrote:

>Except that Kevin's in the US, and, from your interest in barbecues, I infer
>you're in Austria, so your up is his down.

Uh, Phil? I think you mean "I imply you're in Austria."

HTH.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho

Phil Carmody

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:

> On 09 Dec 2004 23:17:49 +0200, Phil Carmody
> > wrote:
>
> >Except that Kevin's in the US, and, from your interest in barbecues, I infer
> >you're in Austria, so your up is his down.

> Uh, Phil? I think you mean "I imply you're in Austria."

I stand corregated.

Phil
--
The gun is good. The penis is evil... Go forth and kill.
Phil Carmody

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:

> On 09 Dec 2004 23:17:49 +0200, Phil Carmody
> > wrote:
>
> >Except that Kevin's in the US, and, from your interest in barbecues, I infer
> >you're in Austria, so your up is his down.

> Uh, Phil? I think you mean "I imply you're in Austria."

I stand corregated.

Phil
--
The gun is good. The penis is evil... Go forth and kill.
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> Did CAL just call me his sweet dear? Try as I might, I can find no
> other way to parse that sentence.
>
> EWWWWWW!!1!!!11

I can only imagine the sucrose coursing your veins.

-CAL
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:43:30 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>
>> Did CAL just call me his sweet dear? Try as I might, I can find no
>> other way to parse that sentence.
>>
>> EWWWWWW!!1!!!11

>I can only imagine the sucrose coursing your veins.

"Coursing"? Is someone helping you with these posts, Cyrano?

How come you haven't x-posted that post of mine in ARK yet? You know,
the one that "references" AFB?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Marc Goodman

Nick wrote:
> Well... proby because the intent of your post was to **** OFF the
> members of the AFB group at cl's expense! Am I wrong?

Nick, there are so incredibly many things you are wrong about
that it's hard to know where to start. But, since you asked,
yes, you are wrong that SWilson's intent was to **** OFF the
members of the AFB group at cl's expense.

Thank you for asking.

Marc Goodman

Nick wrote:
> Well... proby because the intent of your post was to **** OFF the
> members of the AFB group at cl's expense! Am I wrong?

Nick, there are so incredibly many things you are wrong about
that it's hard to know where to start. But, since you asked,
yes, you are wrong that SWilson's intent was to **** OFF the
members of the AFB group at cl's expense.

Thank you for asking.
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:43:30 -0600, Nick > wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:19:18 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:

>>>I can only imagine the sucrose coursing your veins.
>>>

>>"Coursing"? Is someone helping you with these posts, Cyrano?
>>
>>How come you haven't x-posted that post of mine in ARK yet? You know,
>>the one that "references" AFB?

>Well... proby because the intent of your post was to **** OFF the
>members of the AFB group at cl's expense! Am I wrong?

I'm confused. Exactly what about my post would **** off the members of
ARK? To what would they object?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:27:51 -0600, Nick > wrote:

>What a shocker! Kevvie is confused! Is he losing track of his trolls?

My mistake. Oh, BTW, that word you keep using? Trolls? It still
doesn't mean what you think it means.

>Try remedial reading 101, kevvie. I said "AFB." Sheeeesh!

Seems you're the one having trouble in that arena, if you think the
intent of my post in ARK was to **** off AFB. It was to call CAL's
attention to the idiocy of his answer to the question, "Why did you
x-post into AFB a message that originated in ARK and had nothing to do
with BBQ?"

Those of us who have been paying attention-- that would be pretty much
everyone but you -- know that CAL's answer was "because the post
referred to AFB."

Yeah, I know. But then again, he's almost as dumb as you.

So there it sits, a post in ARK just chock-o-block full of references
to AFB, yet for some reason CAL hasn't x-posted it. I'm beginning to
think he lied when he answered the question.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Brian Eable

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:

> Those of us who have been paying attention-- that would be pretty much
> everyone but you -- know that CAL's answer was "because the post
> referred to AFB."
>
> Yeah, I know. But then again, he's almost as dumb as you.
>
> So there it sits, a post in ARK just chock-o-block full of references
> to AFB, yet for some reason CAL hasn't x-posted it. I'm beginning to
> think he lied when he answered the question.

Ho hum. PLONK!!!1!

That's the first plonkfest for 2005!

--
a house-blowing wolfen sneezer / might be a porcine tortfeasor. -- plorkwort
http://beable.com
Xcott Craver

Nick > wrote:

>What a shocker! Kevvie is confused! Is he losing track of his trolls?
>Try remedial reading 101, kevvie. I said "AFB." Sheeeesh!

Well, okay, I owe Kevin one (1) beer.

See that? It's a bear trap. DON'T STEP IN THE BEAR TRA--[clomp]
oh, dammit, that's the third time.

Xcott

Xcott Craver

Nick > wrote:

>What a shocker! Kevvie is confused! Is he losing track of his trolls?
>Try remedial reading 101, kevvie. I said "AFB." Sheeeesh!

Well, okay, I owe Kevin one (1) beer.

See that? It's a bear trap. DON'T STEP IN THE BEAR TRA--[clomp]
oh, dammit, that's the third time.

Xcott

Darla Vladschyk

Nick:
>>>Well... proby because the intent of your post was to **** OFF the
>>>members of the AFB group at cl's expense! Am I wrong?

Kevin:
>>I'm confused. Exactly what about my post would **** off the members of
>>ARK? To what would they object?

Nick:
>What a shocker! Kevvie is confused! Is he losing track of his trolls?
>Try remedial reading 101, kevvie. I said "AFB." Sheeeesh!

Wow! I can see the hook poking through Nick's cheek from here!
Nice one, Kevins! The simple yet elegant, ever-crowd-pleasing
one-and-a-half-twisting froup-shift. I give it a 9.8!

-=D=-
--
"Keep your sunny side up!"
--- My Uncle Tony
Darla Vladschyk

Nick:
>>>Well... proby because the intent of your post was to **** OFF the
>>>members of the AFB group at cl's expense! Am I wrong?

Kevin:
>>I'm confused. Exactly what about my post would **** off the members of
>>ARK? To what would they object?

Nick:
>What a shocker! Kevvie is confused! Is he losing track of his trolls?
>Try remedial reading 101, kevvie. I said "AFB." Sheeeesh!

Wow! I can see the hook poking through Nick's cheek from here!
Nice one, Kevins! The simple yet elegant, ever-crowd-pleasing
one-and-a-half-twisting froup-shift. I give it a 9.8!

-=D=-
--
"Keep your sunny side up!"
--- My Uncle Tony
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> >>How come you haven't x-posted that post of mine in ARK yet? You know,
> >>the one that "references" AFB?

> >Well... proby because the intent of your post was to **** OFF the
> >members of the AFB group at cl's expense! Am I wrong?
> >

> I'm confused. Exactly what about my post would **** off the members of
> ARK? To what would they object?

You must have a wierd reaction to dextromorphane or something. Well either
your cough meds or lack off insulin is causing you Senor Teknikal Righter
from Boysee State Eye Da Whore problems.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> >>How come you haven't x-posted that post of mine in ARK yet? You know,
> >>the one that "references" AFB?

> >Well... proby because the intent of your post was to **** OFF the
> >members of the AFB group at cl's expense! Am I wrong?
> >

> I'm confused. Exactly what about my post would **** off the members of
> ARK? To what would they object?

You must have a wierd reaction to dextromorphane or something. Well either
your cough meds or lack off insulin is causing you Senor Teknikal Righter
from Boysee State Eye Da Whore problems.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:27:51 -0600, Nick > wrote:

> Yeah, I know. But then again, he's almost as dumb as you.

He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

Kevie, you are the one lost in the conversation, not Nick but you would
rather drown that in all you fluff.

> So there it sits, a post in ARK just chock-o-block full of references
> to AFB, yet for some reason CAL hasn't x-posted it. I'm beginning to
> think he lied when he answered the question.

Paranoid thoughts due to the realization that your not as bright as you
thought you were?

BTW, how does the troll miser like being trolled so hard? Yes, I meant
miser.

-CAL

David DeLaney

cl > wrote:
>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>> Yeah, I know. But then again, he's almost as dumb as you.

>He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

>Kevie, you are the one lost in the conversation, not Nick but you would
>rather drown that in all you fluff.

Mmmm, fluff. Fluff do-nuts. "I never drink ... fluff."

>> So there it sits, a post in ARK just chock-o-block full of references
>> to AFB, yet for some reason CAL hasn't x-posted it. I'm beginning to
>> think he lied when he answered the question.

>Paranoid thoughts due to the realization that your not as bright as you
>thought you were?

And I am happy to see that Usenet Rules #1, #547, #5, and #-6 are still
accurate more than ten years later. Hooray!

>BTW, how does the troll miser like being trolled so hard? Yes, I meant miser.

If you don't actually know how you're doing it, it's not a troll, it's a
paratroll.

Dave "and he's actually a philanthropist; he does this For Your Own Good"
DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
David DeLaney

cl > wrote:
>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>> Yeah, I know. But then again, he's almost as dumb as you.

>He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

>Kevie, you are the one lost in the conversation, not Nick but you would
>rather drown that in all you fluff.

Mmmm, fluff. Fluff do-nuts. "I never drink ... fluff."

>> So there it sits, a post in ARK just chock-o-block full of references
>> to AFB, yet for some reason CAL hasn't x-posted it. I'm beginning to
>> think he lied when he answered the question.

>Paranoid thoughts due to the realization that your not as bright as you
>thought you were?

And I am happy to see that Usenet Rules #1, #547, #5, and #-6 are still
accurate more than ten years later. Hooray!

>BTW, how does the troll miser like being trolled so hard? Yes, I meant miser.

If you don't actually know how you're doing it, it's not a troll, it's a
paratroll.

Dave "and he's actually a philanthropist; he does this For Your Own Good"
DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Darla Vladschyk

"cl" > wrote:

>He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

OMG. Doesn't claiming MENSA candidacy/membership kill a thread just
as invoking Nazis does? I think "YES!"

Thank God the thread is dead!

-=D=-

--
"Keep your sunny side up!"
--- My Uncle Tony
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:39:11 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:27:51 -0600, Nick > wrote:

>> Yeah, I know. But then again, he's almost as dumb as you.

>He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

Is there a MENSA Corallary to Godwin's Law?

>Kevie, you are the one lost in the conversation, not Nick but you would
>rather drown that in all you fluff.
>
>> So there it sits, a post in ARK just chock-o-block full of references
>> to AFB, yet for some reason CAL hasn't x-posted it. I'm beginning to
>> think he lied when he answered the question.

>Paranoid thoughts due to the realization that your not as bright as you
>thought you were?

I'll take that as "yes," then. I guess you did lie when you said the
reason you crossposted was that the thread contained a reference to
AFB.

So, why did you do it?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

shelly

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:39:11 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

you're a real woman now!

(also, i don't believe you.)

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

When it is time to stuff cigarettes into the nostrils of the tortured
corpses of deposed leaders, count us in!
-- Melora (Rasputina)

shelly

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:31:45 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>You must have a wierd reaction to dextromorphane

^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you have *got* to be trolling. (oh, and, DMing, as we used to call it
back in the day, is sooooo 1987.)

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

In order to change a color it is enough to change the color of its
background.
-- Michel Eugene Chevreul

Xcott Craver

cl > wrote:

>He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

Did they kick you out for thinking that "Mensa" was an acronym?

But anyhoo: it is a common practice for someone to point out
"official" evidence that he/she is smart, after being roundly
ridiculed on Usenet. "Oh yeah? Well my SATs were blah blah," etc.

But this is a bit like a short person pulling out his driver's
license to prove that he really is 5'11".

--X

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:24:14 -0500, shelly >
wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:39:11 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>
>>He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

>you're a real woman now!

Indeed. Hear him roar!

>(also, i don't believe you.)

I'm sure he has proof. Right, Pro?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Rose Marie Holt

In article >,
Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:33:27 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >

> >Kevin, my sweet dear, is an Idiot.

> Did CAL just call me his sweet dear? Try as I might, I can find no
> other way to parse that sentence.
>
> EWWWWWW!!1!!!11

Yeh, he finally got you.

Marie

Rose Marie Holt

***************************************^^^^^^***** ***********************

> -CAL

So much nostalgia it is ALL OVER MY SCREEN!!!11

Good thing I gave up trolling and crossposting. More or less. This is
just leaping out of the obvious bag, but i.....shall,......resist.......

Marie
Rose Marie Holt

In article e.net>,
shelly > wrote:

> on 2004-12-09 at 10:42 > wrote:
>
> >Case and point:

> okay, now you're trolling with Crisco (half the calories of
> Vaseline and twice the flavor!).

OK, this is off topic, but Triscuit has recently changed their recipe to
eliminate trans-fats and has this prominently displayed on the
box...along with a statement that Triscuits are GRATE with Kraft Cheez.
Rose Marie Holt

In article e.net>,
shelly > wrote:

> on 2004-12-09 at 10:42 > wrote:
>
> >Case and point:

> okay, now you're trolling with Crisco (half the calories of
> Vaseline and twice the flavor!).

OK, this is off topic, but Triscuit has recently changed their recipe to
eliminate trans-fats and has this prominently displayed on the
box...along with a statement that Triscuits are GRATE with Kraft Cheez.

Darla Vladschyk

Rose Marie Holt > wrote:

>You kidding? It isnt as much fun when they jump into the boat.

Yeah, I know, but I figured my ex-hubster needed a morale boost.

-=D=-

--
"I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine
marriage and a career."
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> I'll take that as "yes," then. I guess you did lie when you said the
> reason you crossposted was that the thread contained a reference to
> AFB.
>
> So, why did you do it?

Entropy. The first post contained it the second did not.

cl

"Xcott Craver" > wrote in message
> cl > wrote:
> >
> >He must be a bright guy given I was a MENSA candidate at the age of 12.

> Did they kick you out for thinking that "Mensa" was an acronym?

Candidacy doesn't equate to membership...

> But anyhoo: it is a common practice for someone to point out
> "official" evidence that he/she is smart, after being roundly
> ridiculed on Usenet. "Oh yeah? Well my SATs were blah blah," etc.

So Kevin wins the awards of your post. He started the 'my dick is bigger
than yours' by trying to compare SATs, which just so happens to be the
cause of this thread

-CAL

cl

"Rose Marie Holt" > wrote in message
> In article e.net>,
> shelly > wrote:
>
> > on 2004-12-09 at 10:42 > wrote:
> >
> > >Case and point:

> > okay, now you're trolling with Crisco (half the calories of
> > Vaseline and twice the flavor!).

> OK, this is off topic, but Triscuit has recently changed their recipe to
> eliminate trans-fats and has this prominently displayed on the
> box...along with a statement that Triscuits are GRATE with Kraft Cheez.

All this this offtopic talk begs the question of which is the better lube:
Crisco, Vaseline or Kraft Cheese. Kevin?

-CAL

cl

TJ sucks, imo. Gary General Cooking 243 20-09-2012 04:52 AM
Ok this sucks Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2010 09:01 PM
ATT sucks Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 11 18-07-2009 01:43 PM
Rice still sucks notbob General Cooking 28 11-11-2006 04:42 PM
Ignorance Sucks! [email protected] General Cooking 2 31-07-2006 06:21 PM