Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:57:01 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>
>> Hardly matters, since I am, after all, allowed. But why don't you go
>> ahead and ask them?

>And, you, tried, to talk, about my, usenet jotting, But...

<snicker> YOU are going to lecture ME about punctuation? Good one!

Here, allow me to parse that sentence for you:

[It] hardly matters

Elided grammatical expletive is the subject of this independent
clause, which is followed by a comma before the dependent clause that
follows.

since I am, after all, allowed

Here, two commas separate the interjection from the clause "I am
allowed."

You were saying?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:57:01 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >
> >"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >
> >> Hardly matters, since I am, after all, allowed. But why don't you go
> >> ahead and ask them?

> >And, you, tried, to talk, about my, usenet jotting, But...

> <snicker> YOU are going to lecture ME about punctuation? Good one!
>
> Here, allow me to parse that sentence for you:
>
> [It] hardly matters
>
> Elided grammatical expletive is the subject of this independent
> clause, which is followed by a comma before the dependent clause that
> follows.
>
> since I am, after all, allowed
>
> Here, two commas separate the interjection from the clause "I am
> allowed."
>
> You were saying?

Sentence fluency my dear. 'And' even though there is no real problem
with it, starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction is normally
frowned upon.

Awe hell what am I thinking. Keviee is a technical writer and I expected
him to understand the concept of easy to read sentences, my bad.

-CAL
Glitter Ninja

cl > writes:

>Awe hell what am I thinking. Keviee is a technical writer

Stop calling me Kevee! I mean him. Stop calling HIM Kevee.
Also, Kevin is not a technical writer, he is technically a writer.
Can't you read his sig?

Stacia

Glitter Ninja

cl > writes:

>Awe hell what am I thinking. Keviee is a technical writer

Stop calling me Kevee! I mean him. Stop calling HIM Kevee.
Also, Kevin is not a technical writer, he is technically a writer.
Can't you read his sig?

Stacia

Dan Krueger

Sorry I missed the joke. I left the crosspost under the insane assumption that
the people there would see he for what he is. Unfortunately, at least some of
them are exactly like him - just as you suspected.

Dan

Duwop wrote:
> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>>Duwop,
>>
>>I replied to the moron's post. I didn't add another newsgroup - he
>>did.

> YOU didn't remove it. You are responsible for what you post, not him.
>

>>Guess you do have to *spell* it out for some people so here we go:
>>
>>wont = won't
>>s-p-e-e-l = s-p-e-l-l.
>>Allright? = Alright?

>>I would have skipped the spelling lesson but your tone set me off.

> That was supposed to be a joke to take the edge off things. *sigh*
>

>>Damn, this newsgroup is about cooking barbecue. Let's get back to it
>>and ignore this crap.

> Thank you!

Dan Krueger

Duwop wrote:
> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>>Duwop,
>>
>>I replied to the moron's post. I didn't add another newsgroup - he
>>did.

> YOU didn't remove it. You are responsible for what you post, not him.
>

>>Guess you do have to *spell* it out for some people so here we go:
>>
>>wont = won't
>>s-p-e-e-l = s-p-e-l-l.
>>Allright? = Alright?

>>I would have skipped the spelling lesson but your tone set me off.

> That was supposed to be a joke to take the edge off things. *sigh*
>

>>Damn, this newsgroup is about cooking barbecue. Let's get back to it
>>and ignore this crap.

> Thank you!

Brian Eable

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:

> Here, two commas separate the interjection from the clause "I am
> allowed."
>
> You were saying?

__
)o (--o HAW! HAW! YOU! SUCK!!
""""===--(
========

--
A dalek a day keeps the Doctor away!
http://beable.com

Brian Eable

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:

> Here, two commas separate the interjection from the clause "I am
> allowed."
>
> You were saying?

__
)o (--o HAW! HAW! YOU! SUCK!!
""""===--(
========

--
A dalek a day keeps the Doctor away!
http://beable.com
David DeLaney

cl > wrote:
>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>> Hardly matters, since I am, after all, allowed. But why don't you go
>> ahead and ask them?

>And, you, tried, to talk, about my, usenet jotting, But...

Andrew ? Andrew ,Beckwith - is that you? ?

Dave "look him up; hint provided free of charge" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
David DeLaney

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>Elided grammatical expletive

BAND NAME!

>is the subject of this independent
>clause, which is followed by a comma before the dependent clause that follows.

Oh, uh, never mind. That's not a good album name.

> since I am, after all, Allowed

IFYCFY.

>You were saying?

Dave "yeah, okay, he -was- saying, but no need to call attention to typing
disabilities" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower

David DeLaney

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>Elided grammatical expletive

BAND NAME!

>is the subject of this independent
>clause, which is followed by a comma before the dependent clause that follows.

Oh, uh, never mind. That's not a good album name.

> since I am, after all, Allowed

IFYCFY.

>You were saying?

Dave "yeah, okay, he -was- saying, but no need to call attention to typing
disabilities" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
David DeLaney

Nick > wrote:
>Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>>I find it highly amusing that ignoring you for a few days leads to a
>>frenzy of posts about me. Obsess much?

>I find it highly amusing that after a week of trashing your own name
>in a.f.b (a group I think you enjoy posting to) you continue to dig
>your hole deeper. In addition, you are doing the same thing in a.r.k.
>(another group I think you enjoy posting to)

....trashing ... Kevins'... own name?

HELP KIBO, this doesn't compute!

>You are not making any friends or collecting "troll points" in either
>group, dummy.

YOU just haven't seen the catalog of the prizes he can send away for!

>BTW... Seasons greetings and happy holidays, A.R.K! <BFG>

Happy HMas to you too two!

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
F.G. Whitfurrows

Duwop wrote:
> Dan Krueger wrote:
>> #3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup. Good for you. Be

> Dan, please dont x-post, kibology is full of like minded trolls just
> like Kevin

An innocent, if somewhat silly, mistake on Dan's part. I think *he* can be
forgiven for this slight
transgression. At least he was simply *baited* into a crosspost by someprick
else.<sigh>

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

Harry Demidavicius wrote:
> NO! DO NOT CROSSPOST! OK?
> Harry

AND KILLFILE ALL THOSE WHO DO! OK?
(unless they got suckered)
(unless unless they get suckered more than once)

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Xcott Craver

Nick > wrote:

>So. Not only are you a dipshit troll, you are a *crossposting* dipshit
>troll. <snicker>

We know some folks on the Net are so confused by the basic concept of
a "prank" or "joke" that they must coin some Internet jargon term like
"troll" to describe it. Then they write elaborate online dictionary
definitions explaining what a "troll" is, as if the rest of us are
equally confused, and unfamiliar with this "humor" stuff.

"It's like, somebody says something that _isn't_true_, just to get some
sort of reaction! Like that guy at work who made up this utter
falsehood about a chicken crossing a road---lucky I was there to
question his sources and warn the other coworkers."

Anyway, that's all well and good, but I didn't expect one of the
humor-impaired to start using "<snicker>" as an ... emoticon, I guess.
Snickering suggests an acknowledgement that something is funny;
perhaps the poster just saw other Kevin using the word, and copied
it under the assumption that it is some kind of punctuation mark?

--X

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 10:53:18 GMT, (Xcott Craver)
wrote:

>Nick > wrote:
>>
>>So. Not only are you a dipshit troll, you are a *crossposting* dipshit
>>troll. <snicker>
>>

> We know some folks on the Net are so confused by the basic concept of
> a "prank" or "joke" that they must coin some Internet jargon term like
> "troll" to describe it. Then they write elaborate online dictionary
> definitions explaining what a "troll" is, as if the rest of us are
> equally confused, and unfamiliar with this "humor" stuff.

And then the TRULY humor-impaired ignore those elaborate online
dictionary definitions, electing instead to believe that a "troll" is
either [A] anyone who disagrees with them, [b] anyone who (Heaven
forfend!) crossposts, [C] anyone who posts flame-bait ("Guns suck!" in
rec.shooting), or anyone who posts something that's not on-topic (all
the while ignoring their own many, many off-topic posts, of course).

How do you spot such people, other than by their gullibility and their
earnest eagerness to prove that they have a GIANT BRANE? Well, one
sure signifier is that they use "troll" as a noun, to refer to the
person doing the trolling, rather than as a verb. That would appear to
be the case here.

Sadly, there is no cure for such people, for they lack a humor gene.
There is only continuous treatement, if by trreatment we mean
"giggling at them behind their back."

> "It's like, somebody says something that _isn't_true_, just to get some
> sort of reaction! Like that guy at work who made up this utter
> falsehood about a chicken crossing a road---lucky I was there to
> question his sources and warn the other coworkers."

And it's a gosh-darn good thing there are such altruists in our midst,
if only to verify the truthfulness of the adage that no good deed goes
unpunished.

> Anyway, that's all well and good, but I didn't expect one of the
> humor-impaired to start using "<snicker>" as an ... emoticon, I guess.
> Snickering suggests an acknowledgement that something is funny;

I doubt that Dank Reuger would recognize teh funni if it rode into his
living room on a Harley chopper while wearing an Elvis jumpsuit and
singing the chorus of "Oklahoma!"

> perhaps the poster just saw other Kevin using the word, and copied
> it under the assumption that it is some kind of punctuation mark?

A guy named Occam says that explanation makes sense.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Bryce Utting

dogsnus > wrote:
> Like most cults,we have animal sacrifices of both
> the two and four legged variety.
> We've already mastered the slaughtering aspects,but
> may need some help in the actual Q-ing of The Meat
> so please,stick around.

errrr, if this is gonna involve q-tipping Dank up the whatsit For His
Pleasure, count me out, okay?

(unless Dank is to Q-Tips what Seth is to furniture, in which case
carry on, this could well be his niche in life.)

butting

BigDog

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote in alt.food.barbecue

> Holy cow, it must be damned easy for Kevvie Bear to put
> forth his air of intellectual superiority in *that* damned
> group. What a buncha clowns.
>
> alt.big.shoesandrednoses

No shit Fos, look at all the crap that fallowed Kevvie boy
over here.

--
BigDog,
To E-mail me, you know what to do.
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 10:18:09 GMT, BigDog
> wrote:

>F.G. Whitfurrows wrote in alt.food.barbecue
>

>> Holy cow, it must be damned easy for Kevvie Bear to put
>> forth his air of intellectual superiority in *that* damned
>> group. What a buncha clowns.
>>
>> alt.big.shoesandrednoses

You both are welcome to post your "intellectual" credentials in
alt.religion.kibology. Don't be surprised if a physicist uses them to
blow his nose.

>No shit Fos, look at all the crap that fallowed Kevvie boy
>over here.

Try actually reading the thread. I set follow-ups TO
alt.religion.kibology. It was your good friend CAL who posted back
into AFB:

>>> I just kept the thread going over there before
>>> bringing it back here.

>>> -CAL

Now, what was it you were saying?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
F.G. Whitfurrows

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> Now, what was it you were saying?

Sigh....just dont get it do ya? We said we hate you, you're a dick. Now quit
un-kf'n yourself.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> Now, what was it you were saying?

Sigh....just dont get it do ya? We said we hate you, you're a dick. Now quit
un-kf'n yourself.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 06:41:19 -0800, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:
>
>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> Now, what was it you were saying?

>Sigh....just dont get it do ya? We said we hate you, you're a dick.

Hate? Hmmm . . . you sure do have a lot of emotional investment in
those ones and zeros on your screen.

NOTE TO SELF: Commit suicide. Leave heart-wrenching note about the
futility of life because of some bozo's opinion of self.

>Now quit
>un-kf'n yourself.

Are you just babbling, or are you really that unclear on the concept
of a killfile? And why are you responding to someone you said you had
killfiled?

I guess you are unclear on the concept. Ask your neighbor's 6-year-old
kid to explain it to you.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

BigDog > wrote:
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote in alt.food.barbecue
> >
> > Holy cow, it must be damned easy for Kevvie Bear to put
> > forth his air of intellectual superiority in *that* damned
> > group. What a buncha clowns.
> >
> > alt.big.shoesandbrownnoses

> No shit Fos, look at all the crap that fallowed Kevvie boy
> over here.

That's why I finally filtered him out. If we refrain from responding to
them, the rest'll eventually get bored and go away.

--
Nick. Christmas Day, the twenty-fifth Day of December, being established a
Federal holiday by an Act of Congress on June 28, 1870: Merry Christmas!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > Now, what was it you were saying?

> Sigh....just dont get it do ya? We said we hate you, you're a dick. Now
> quit un-kf'n yourself.

Three posts didn't show up this AM. Since Kevvie's the only one I've EVER
filtered out here, I'm sure they were his. °~D

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > Now, what was it you were saying?

> Sigh....just dont get it do ya? We said we hate you, you're a dick. Now
> quit un-kf'n yourself.

Three posts didn't show up this AM. Since Kevvie's the only one I've EVER
filtered out here, I'm sure they were his. °~D

--
Nick. Christmas Day, the twenty-fifth Day of December, being established a
Federal holiday by an Act of Congress on June 28, 1870: Merry Christmas!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> Try actually reading the thread. I set follow-ups TO
> alt.religion.kibology. It was your good friend CAL who posted back
> into AFB:

Your probably killfiled now and I have been for a while so who are you
talking to biatch?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> Try actually reading the thread. I set follow-ups TO
> alt.religion.kibology. It was your good friend CAL who posted back
> into AFB:

Your probably killfiled now and I have been for a while so who are you
talking to biatch?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> Are you just babbling, or are you really that unclear on the concept
> of a killfile? And why are you responding to someone you said you had
> killfiled?
>
> I guess you are unclear on the concept. Ask your neighbor's 6-year-old
> kid to explain it to you.

Swetty pie, you always seem to have the comeback of a 6yrold yourself so to

cl

TJ sucks, imo. Gary General Cooking 243 20-09-2012 04:52 AM
Ok this sucks Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2010 10:01 PM
ATT sucks Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 11 18-07-2009 01:43 PM
Rice still sucks notbob General Cooking 28 11-11-2006 05:42 PM
Ignorance Sucks! [email protected] General Cooking 2 31-07-2006 06:21 PM