Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:41:29 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Why don't all of you just get a room and either screw or bash each
>others brains out and but this bullshit out? jeeeeaaaaasus, it's
>REALLY getting OLD!

Why don't you killfile the thread? It never had any BBQ content to
begin with, so why are you reading it?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:41:29 -0500, Steve Calvin
> > wrote:
>
> >Why don't all of you just get a room and either screw or bash each
> >others brains out and but this bullshit out? jeeeeaaaaasus, it's
> >REALLY getting OLD!

> Why don't you killfile the thread? It never had any BBQ content to
> begin with, so why are you reading it?

Aw hell Kevin, they would rather bitch and moan rather than actually
enjoying the banter of the thread.

(HINT: humor escapes prudes and old men)

-CAL
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:19:16 -0800, "Duwop" > wrote:

>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> You misspled "treating others as they treat him." >

>You ignore how you are treating the dozens of people who havent interacted
>with you *at all* yet you abuse them with your drivel,

You don't want to read drivel, then killfile me.

> trolling

Must've hooked you at some point, huh? Don't be a spoil-sport.

> and x-posting.

You seem to have placed your comments about CAL's actions in a
follow-up to one of my posts. This thread originated in ARK and was
x-posted to AFB by CAL, and it has NEVER contained any BBQ content. So
why haven't you killfiled the thread? Why are you reading it?

I'm not a bit surprised that you can't figure out the difference
between this thread and one in AFB with a similar subject line, but I
am getting tired of doing other people's homework for them.

The original thread in ARK:
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.kibology/browse_frm/thread/6ba88e268c47927b/99ee30810daeb903?q=group:alt.religion.kibology+ins ubject:%22this+insubject:sucks%22&_done=%2Fgroups% 3Fas_q%3D%26num%3D10%26scoring%3Dr%26hl%3Den%26ie% 3DUTF-8%26as_epq%3D%26as_oq%3D%26as_eq%3D%26as_ugroup%3D alt.religion.kibology%26as_usubject%3D%22this+suck s%22%26as_uauthors%3D%26as_drrb%3Dq%26as_qdr%3D%26 as_mind%3D1%26as_minm%3D1%26as_miny%3D1981%26as_ma xd%3D7%26as_maxm%3D12%26as_maxy%3D2004%26safe%3Dof f%26&_doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#99ee30810daeb903 >

http://tinyurl.com/6nsab

CAL's x-post of that thread into AFB:

http://tinyurl.com/4wsmo

>Stop being such a child and take responsibility for what you do and stop
>blaming others for your actions while you're at it.

Again, you seem to have confused me with CAL. I suggest you follow
those links, and then learn to do your own homework

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> Again, you seem to have confused me with CAL. I suggest you follow
> those links, and then learn to do your own homework

Yeah Dale, do your homework. This is Kevin's post that started it all!

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4?dmode=source

KSW>Pay no attention, Ben. It's just some sub-literate Gomer from
KSW>alt.food.barbecue who thought himself too schmart to ever post in a
KSW>group like ARK. Sadly, he's not schmart enough to notice when
someone
KSW>has changed the FOLLOW-UPS TO header.

KSW>His neighbor's six-year-old kid has since explained it to him and,
KSW>apparently, told him how to correctly spell "bait," because he got
it
KSW>right in his third post to the newsgroup he said he would never post
KSW>to.

KSW>I'm easily entertained, aren't I?

KSW>Purposely not x-posted to alt.food.barbecue for two reasons:

KSW>1. Gomer will see this post. He's on my leg like a humping puppy.
KSW>2. People in alt.food.barbecue think that trolling is more evil than
KSW>Hitler.

KSW>Beable, pay attention! I said, "People in alt.food.barbecue think
that
KSW>trolling is more evil than Hitler."

-CAL

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:38:58 GMT, cl > wrote:

>Stacia, I see you try to exploit your ignorance of how to use a threaded
>newsreader. Keviee boy was blaming, I responding.
>
>...And now I'm not *surprised* about the xposting because I too am one
>of the culprits. Keep up sweety or go practice making some biscuits.

Son, you are carelessly tampering with one of Nature's primal forces.
I suggest you find a safer hobby--juggling chainsaws, maybe.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:38:58 GMT, cl > wrote:
>
> >Stacia, I see you try to exploit your ignorance of how to use a threaded
> >newsreader. Keviee boy was blaming, I responding.
> >
> >...And now I'm not *surprised* about the xposting because I too am one
> >of the culprits. Keep up sweety or go practice making some biscuits.

> Son, you are carelessly tampering with one of Nature's primal forces.
> I suggest you find a safer hobby--juggling chainsaws, maybe.

I'm sorry about bringing up biscuits Kevin, I forgot you were on a diet.

-CAL
Glitter Ninja

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:

>have just cause. Besides, Graeme and I are best buds now, having
>patched things up in e-mail. I even invited him to my place for BBQ,

Does Graeme know he's not a guest, he's the main course?

>On the other hand, the restraining order against you is still in
>effect.

Harsh, but fair.

Stacia

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 01:34:37 +0000 (UTC), (Glitter
Ninja) wrote:

>cl > writes:
>>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll remind you, also, that it was CAL who x-posted this thread from
>>> ARK back into AFB. Why aren't you asking him what he hoped to achieve?

>>Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark? Just be a man and admit it

> Why don't you pull your head out and just go check Google to find out
>who crossposted and when,

You are asking far, far too much. To get to google, one must beable to
correctly spell google.

<sigh> I'll do his homework for him--again.

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.kibology/msg/7c8733e6fc361c22?dmode=source>

See that, CAL? That's you, x-posting a thread that had nothing to do
with BBQ from ARK into AFB.

BTW, that thread is NOT, as you seem to believe, the thread in which I
trolled you into posting to ARK. Here's your first post to ARK:

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.kibology/msg/5e7736b94982a202?dmode=source>

You brought that one back from ARK into AFB in a second instance of
x-posting. I set followups to ARK. The thread would still be in ARK if
you hadn't x-posted it back to AFB.

You will now follow-up to this post, but conveniently snip the URLs
above, as you did the last time.

>for the love of all that is smothered in smoky,
>flavorful sauce?

Whoops! No points for you, Stacia. I would've respected you more in
the morning if you had siezed on the opportunity to say "for the love
of all that is smothered in smoky, flavorful sauce. (BTW, I like YHBT
BBQ Sauce myself; it's WAY sweeter than KC Masterpiece and GREAT on
BBQ chicken)."

You would've had a boat-full by noon.

>>PS you might want to look for this msg for the resumption:

> So Rose Marie Holt crossposted to alt.food.omgwtfbbq and you're blaming
>Kevin for it? And you continue to crosspost while complaining about
>crossposting? And you're *surprised* that people on ARK are crossposting?
>You guys are a dream come true.

I resent you crossposting to point out how idiotic it is to crosspost
to complain about crossposting, particularly when there are only two
froups involved and this particular Village Idiot posts to both of
them.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

Rich Holmes

dogsnus > writes:

> "cl" > wrote in
> :
> I don't in any way want Kevin S Wilson's small weener.
> >
> > Ok how should one spell weener?

> DASCHUND,GODDAMIT!

Google hits:

daschund 88,500
dachsund 30,200
dachshund 878,000
dacshund 772
doxund 9
wiener dog 182,000
daschund goddamit 20

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes <http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/>
"Get a PhD, become a gokmop, rejoice in your learned unemployability
Glitter Ninja

cl > writes:

Here, let me snip the entire post which you quoted, because you are
apparently unable to use the delete key. Something tells me I should be
happy that you are not top-posting.
So now I'll piece together the post in an effort to try and figure out
what the hell you were trying to say.

>> So Rose Marie Holt crossposted to alt.food.omgwtfbbq and you're blaming
>> Kevin for it?

>Stacia, I see you try to exploit your ignorance of how to use a threaded
>newsreader.

If I squint real hard and drink a lot of vodka, your post almost makes
sense. Except that my response was based on something you quoted in your
own post, which has nothing to do with threading.

>> And you continue to crosspost while complaining about crossposting?

>...And now I'm not *surprised* about the xposting because I too am one
>of the culprits. Keep up sweety or go practice making some biscuits.

I give up. I have the feeling I'm supposed to be offended by this, but
I just don't understand what you're saying. Now you're not surprised?
Biscuits? SWEETY?

Stacia

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:35:39 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:37:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
>> >

>Ok how should one spell weener?

Correctly, unless one wishes to be thought a dolt.

>> >Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark?

>> But that was in another country, newbie, and besides, the bitch is
>> dead. <--------- You won't get this allusion; don't even try.

That's odd. You snipped out the answer to your question. Why's that?

>Probably something from the Sundance channel you heard after accidentally
>thumbing the button once too many.

You'd have looked less foolish if you had simply deleted the allusion,
rather than acknowledge that you can't even google up a famous quote..
I mean, how hard would it have been to google it up and then pretend
you got the allusion?

>> Now, are you asking who first x-posted this thread FROM a.r.k. INTO
>> a.f.b.? Why, that would be you:
>> That's you, Goober, x-posting from ARK into AFB.

>Once again, did you not begin the task of pulling ark into the mix? IE: you
>changed the replto to ark then I reintroduced the originating group afb back
>into the thread. Yes, you did.

<sigh> How many times do you want me to post the URLs? And why do you
keep snipping them from your followups?

Here's me, trolling you into posting to ARK, where you said you would
never post, simply by changing the followup header to ARK--and only to
ARK:

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.kibology/msg/5e7736b94982a202?dmode=source>

You'll notice that the subject of that thread is "Texas Brisket" and
that it was redirected into ARK and only into ARK. You with me so far,
Pro? Let me spell it out: You never merely "redirected" that thread
back into AFB.

Now, here's you, x-posting a thread that originated in ARK and had
NOTHING to do with BBQ:

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.kibology/msg/7c8733e6fc361c22?dmode=source>

You will now followup while conveniently snipping those URLs from your
followup.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
shelly

on 2004-12-07 at 14:02 > wrote:

>I'm sorry about bringing up biscuits Kevin, I forgot you were
>on a diet.

no, that would be Stacia. and, it's okay to mention biscuits
in front of her as long as they are *oatmeal* biscuits. pay
attention, please.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:00:41 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>> Again, you seem to have confused me with CAL. I suggest you follow
>> those links, and then learn to do your own homework

>Yeah Dale, do your homework. This is Kevin's post that started it all!
>
>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4?dmode=source

Now that's just sad. Are you being deliberately obtuse, Pro? That
thread was NEVER crossposted. It exists independently in both ARK and
AFB, beginning when I set FOLLOWUPS to ARK. Your predictable reply
went only to ARK.

You don't really understand how this Usenet thing works, do you?
Here's one hint, from the link you posted:

How did my post "start it all" if it was posted only to ARK?

>KSW>Pay no attention, Ben. It's just some sub-literate Gomer from
>KSW>alt.food.barbecue who thought himself too schmart to ever post in a
>KSW>group like ARK. Sadly, he's not schmart enough to notice when
>someone
>KSW>has changed the FOLLOW-UPS TO header.
>
>KSW>His neighbor's six-year-old kid has since explained it to him and,
>KSW>apparently, told him how to correctly spell "bait," because he got
>it
>KSW>right in his third post to the newsgroup he said he would never post
>KSW>to.
>
>KSW>I'm easily entertained, aren't I?
>
>KSW>Purposely not x-posted to alt.food.barbecue for two reasons:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Which part of the line above are you having trouble understanding?

>KSW>1. Gomer will see this post. He's on my leg like a humping puppy.
>KSW>2. People in alt.food.barbecue think that trolling is more evil than
>KSW>Hitler.
>
>KSW>Beable, pay attention! I said, "People in alt.food.barbecue think
>that
>KSW>trolling is more evil than Hitler."

Well, you certainly cleared things up. Now when are you going to
respond to the other URLs, the ones that show you x-posting a thread
that originated in ARK and had nothing to do with BBQ?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Tim Serpas

dogsnus > wrote:
>DASCHUND,GEZUNDHEIT!

IFYBFY.

Tim Serpas

Xcott Craver > wrote:
> We have a saying in Arkistan: when you've stepped in the same dog
> turd for the fifth time, stop blaming the dog.

Instead, consult your vet about changing the dog's
diet. That's one big turd!

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:51:13 -0500, wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:35:39 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>

>>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Now, are you asking who first x-posted this thread FROM a.r.k. INTO
>>> a.f.b.? Why, that would be you:
>>> That's you, Goober, x-posting from ARK into AFB.

>>Once again, did you not begin the task of pulling ark into the mix? IE: you
>>changed the replto to ark then I reintroduced the originating group afb back
>>into the thread. Yes, you did.

>Okay, so you started the crossposting instead of honoring his
>Reply-To. Now that you have owned up to that, what do you want?
>Applause?

No, no, no. Pay attention, Barbara.

Goober got trolled into ARK, where he said he would never post, when I
set the followups on a thread called "Texas Brisket." That thread has
never been crossposted. Later, Goober crossposted Jim
Vandenwalkerfurgerberger's post called "This Sucks."

Then, Goober got confused (surprised?), on account of there already
being a thread in AFB called "This Sucks." He continues to maintain
the fiction that he merely brought Jim's "This Sucks" thread back into
AFB--though of course it originated in ARK and had nothing to do with
BBQ.

I've posted the google links numerous times. Goober snips them from
his followups. Dumb ass won't even play fair.

PS: Stop trolling me. It's a FOLLOW-UP header, not a REPLY-TO header.
Goober doesn't know the difference, but I'm guessing you do.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

....cut abunch

> No, no, no. Pay attention, Barbara.
>
> Goober got trolled into ARK, where he said he would never post, when I
> set the followups on a thread called "Texas Brisket." That thread has
> never been crossposted. Later, Goober crossposted Jim
> Vandenwalkerfurgerberger's post called "This Sucks."

I re-introduced AFB into the mix when you started taking about people on
AFB questioning your worth based on paychecks.

Now try to cover up your 'swapping of fluid' between AFB and ARK by
diluting the thread with your continued posting of fluff.

-CAL
Glitter Ninja

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:
(Glitter Ninja) wrote:

>>for the love of all that is smothered in smoky, flavorful sauce?

>Whoops! No points for you, Stacia. I would've respected you more in
>the morning if you had siezed on the opportunity to say "for the love
>of all that is smothered in smoky, flavorful sauce. (BTW, I like YHBT
>BBQ Sauce myself; it's WAY sweeter than KC Masterpiece and GREAT on
>BBQ chicken)."

I shamefully confess that I was -->this<-- close to mentioning KC
Masterpiece, but I decided not to, mainly because my thinking was still
cloudy on this fine Tuesday morning. I figured bottled KC Masterpiece
would get at least a few OMGWTFBBQ folx up in arms.

>I resent you crossposting to point out how idiotic it is to crosspost
>to complain about crossposting, particularly when there are only two
>froups involved and this particular Village Idiot posts to both of
>them.

This is kind of funny, arguing about crossposting when only two groups
are involved, and neither of them are alt.fan.karl-malden.nose.

Stacia

cl

Nick wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 07:26:07 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
> wrote:
>
> >only two
> >froups involved and this particular Village Idiot posts to both of
> >them.

> Froups? You people seem to be real interested in spelling f-lame-s.
> So, WTF is a froup, Mr. Village Idiot?
>
> Heheh.

It is the sound he made last week when he had the croup.

HTH,

-CAL
Glitter Ninja

Nick > writes:
>On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 07:26:07 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:

>>only two froups involved and this particular Village Idiot posts to both
>>of them.

>Froups? You people seem to be real interested in spelling f-lame-s.
>So, WTF is a froup, Mr. Village Idiot?

>Heheh.

Oh. My. God. Go look up "froup" on Google, you weed. Then come back
for tomorrow's exciting episode of "I'm Better Than You". The trailers
for the show hint that you might be getting your ass handed to you on a
plastic platter covered in fake silver. (Real silver's too good for your
ass.)

Stacia

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:39:50 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>

>...cut abunch

Why, yes, you did. While I'm pleased that someone has shown you where
to find your delete key, I'm curious as to why you snipped out the URL
that shows you crossposting into AFB a thread that originated in ARK
and had nothing to do with BBQ. Here it is again.

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.food.barbecue/msg/7c8733e6fc361c22?dmode=source>

It strikes me as odd that you would complain about crossposting, when
you yourself crossposted this thread.

>> No, no, no. Pay attention, Barbara.
>>
>> Goober got trolled into ARK, where he said he would never post, when I
>> set the followups on a thread called "Texas Brisket." That thread has
>> never been crossposted. Later, Goober crossposted Jim
>> Vandenwalkerfurgerberger's post called "This Sucks."

>I re-introduced AFB into the mix when you started taking about people on
>AFB questioning your worth based on paychecks.

We know what you did, Goober. You didn't "reintroduce AFB into the
mix." You crossposted a thread that originated in ARK and had nothing
to do with BBQ. Here it is again:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2?dmode=source

>Now try to cover up your 'swapping of fluid' between AFB and ARK by
>diluting the thread with your continued posting of fluff.

A URL showing that you crossposted a thread that originated in ARK is
hardly fluff, given your whining about crossposting.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2?dmode=source

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:35:52 -0600, Nick > wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 07:26:07 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>>only two
>>froups involved and this particular Village Idiot posts to both of
>>them.

>Froups? You people seem to be real interested in spelling f-lame-s.

You people? Are you saying that because I'm black?

>So, WTF is a froup, Mr. Village Idiot?

New to Usenet, eh? I did your homework for you on an appropriately
named web site.

http://www.clueless.com/jargon4.2.0/...newsfroup.html

newsfroup // n.

[Usenet] Silly synonym for newsgroup, originally a typo but now in
regular use on Usenet's talk.bizarre, and other lunatic-fringe groups.
Compare hing, grilf, pr0n and filk.

>Heheh.

Indeed. Keep up the good work.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:41:33 GMT, cl > wrote:

>Nick wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 07:26:07 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >only two
>> >froups involved and this particular Village Idiot posts to both of
>> >them.

>> Froups? You people seem to be real interested in spelling f-lame-s.
>> So, WTF is a froup, Mr. Village Idiot?
>>
>> Heheh.

>It is the sound he made last week when he had the croup.

We _know_ you're a newbie, Pro. You don't have to keep proving it.

http://www.clueless.com/jargon4.2.0/...newsfroup.html

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

(Glitter Ninja) wrote:

>>>for the love of all that is smothered in smoky, flavorful sauce?

>>Whoops! No points for you, Stacia. I would've respected you more in
>>the morning if you had siezed on the opportunity to say "for the love
>>of all that is smothered in smoky, flavorful sauce. (BTW, I like YHBT
>>BBQ Sauce myself; it's WAY sweeter than KC Masterpiece and GREAT on
>>BBQ chicken)."

> I shamefully confess that I was -->this<-- close to mentioning KC
>Masterpiece, but I decided not to, mainly because my thinking was still
>cloudy on this fine Tuesday morning. I figured bottled KC Masterpiece
>would get at least a few OMGWTFBBQ folx up in arms.

Oh, you don't know the half of it. Some folx would've stridently
informed you that chicken can be considered BBQ only if it is cooked
for hours at a temperature that never exceeds 225 degrees; anything
else is just grilled chicken. Still others would have insisted that
only pork cooked in that low-and-slow manner can be considered BBQ,
while others would say the same about beef. Such conversations have
been going on for years in AFB. As you might guess, they're
exceedingly boring.

>>I resent you crossposting to point out how idiotic it is to crosspost
>>to complain about crossposting, particularly when there are only two
>>froups involved and this particular Village Idiot posts to both of
>>them.

> This is kind of funny, arguing about crossposting when only two groups
>are involved, and neither of them are alt.fan.karl-malden.nose.

Particularly when one of the loudest whiners about crossposting is the
one who crossposted this thread, which never had anything to do with
BBQ. I wonder about the people who keep popping their heads in here,
though, only to complain about the crossposting and the lack of BBQ
content in this thread. What do they expect to find each time?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Johnd Fstone

Rich > writes:

> dogsnus > writes:
>
> > "cl" > wrote in
> > :
> > I don't in any way want Kevin S Wilson's small weener.
> > >
> > > Ok how should one spell weener?

> > DASCHUND,GODDAMIT!

> Google hits:
>
> daschund 88,500
> dachsund 30,200
> dachshund 878,000
> dacshund 772
> doxund 9
> wiener dog 182,000
> daschund goddamit 20

daschhund 110
dashhund 228
daxhund 284
daxund 111
fuchsund 16
fuchsia 1,250,000
fuschia 363,000

--
Listen, you little blowfish. I have a fireball,
and I'm afraid to use it. -- Erik McDarby
Xcott Craver

Nick > wrote:

>Oh I see. You're going to pretend to be black again. What does a fat
>**** like you get out of pretending to be a black man?
>
>http://itc.boisestate.edu/images/sta...vin_Wilson.jpg

Here's the idea: Kevin says something that is obviously false and
easy to prove wrong. Most everybody understands he's not serious.
His goal is to catch the few people (in this case, only you)
who take these posts seriously and correct him.

Why? It benefits the public good to identify the people who fall
for these pranks---or rather, trick them into identifying themselves.
Think about it: if you're at a dinner party with 100 strangers,
wouldn't you want to know who the humor-impaired people are before you
choose your seat? You don't want to spend hours next to some guy
who shouts, "HORSES CAN'T TALK!! AND THEY DON'T WALK INTO BARS!!
WHY ARE YOU TELLING AN OBVIOUS LIE??" every time you start a joke.

It is also entertaining to watch people repeatedly fall for the
same basic prank and never catch on. Anyway:

Eventually this reaches a stage where you get sick of the game (NOW,)
and explain to the victim exactly what is going on, in excruciating
detail (THIS POST.) Then, you bet Kevin Wilson one (1) beer that the
victim will keep falling for it anyway.

--X

Marc Goodman

cl wrote:
> Why don't you get Reggie to throw you another bone because you are
> barking up the wrong tree there Tiny. I thought 6yrold humor was more your
> style but you decide to do a Freud on me and turn it into a sexual event I
> don't in any way want Kevin S Wilson's small weener.

If you aren't obsessed with Kevin's penis, then why do you keep
bringing it up (FNARR)? Clearly, you have _some_ sort of deep
seated issues about another man's genitals.

It's OK to be *** around here, we're open minded. Some of us
would even embrace you with open arms. So to speak. You don't
need to repress your sexuality. "If you wanna be you, be you,
and if you wanna be me, be me!"

We LOVE YOU CLTUNA!!11!!
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:47:50 GMT, Marc Goodman
> wrote:

>We LOVE YOU CLTUNA!!11!!

AFB is a food group, so I think you mean "We LOVE YOU
CLDOLPHINFREETUNA!!11!!

HTH. HAND. WTF.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

http://itc.boisestate.edu/images/staff/Kevin_Wilson.jpg

> Here's the idea: Kevin says something that is obviously false and
> easy to prove wrong. Most everybody understands he's not serious.
> His goal is to catch the few people (in this case, only you)
> who take these posts seriously and correct him.
>
> Why? It benefits the public good to identify the people who fall
> for these pranks---or rather, trick them into identifying themselves.
> Think about it: if you're at a dinner party with 100 strangers,
> wouldn't you want to know who the humor-impaired people are before you
> choose your seat? You don't want to spend hours next to some guy
> who shouts, "HORSES CAN'T TALK!! AND THEY DON'T WALK INTO BARS!!
> WHY ARE YOU TELLING AN OBVIOUS LIE??" every time you start a joke.
>
> It is also entertaining to watch people repeatedly fall for the
> same basic prank and never catch on. Anyway:
>
> Eventually this reaches a stage where you get sick of the game (NOW,)
> and explain to the victim exactly what is going on, in excruciating
> detail (THIS POST.)

That is such a cogent and delightful explanation of what's going on
that I'm going to leave it in, if only so Goober can refer to it when
he becomes confused on the concept of trolling.

Do you think he'll ever twig to the fact that I'm altering the URL
every time I follow up? Should I point it to something special, rather
than just make it point to 404 File Not Found?

> Then, you bet Kevin Wilson one (1) beer that the
> victim will keep falling for it anyway.

I'll take that bet.

I like Pilsner Urquell. It's one of those "boutique" beers supposedly
manufactured under the close scrutiny of a celebrity, kind of like the
Cabo Wabo Tequila that Sammy Hagar "supposedly" produces. In this case
(a 12-pack), Plsner Urguell is "supposedly" produced under the close
scrutiny of Steve Urkel ( Urkel. Urquell. Geddit?), the star of the
hit TV show "Family Matters."

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
David DeLaney

Nick > wrote:
>>So how are things in the fast-food business these days?

>That was so ****ing weak. What's next? More "yo mama on crack"
>references? LOL!

"How can we have _more_ when we haven't had -any- yet?" - ms. liddell

>Your shit is *way* overused and over a decade old.

....so the callbacks aren't working out for you then? Oh well.

Dave "our next weapon: clown p0rn" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
David DeLaney

Johnd Fstone > wrote:
>daschhund 110
>dashhund 228
>daxhund 284
>daxund 111
>fuchsund 16
>fuchsia 1,250,000
>fuschia 363,000

fuschia dachshund about 569

Dave "why, God, why?" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower

David DeLaney

Jack Curry > wrote:
>We of afb have sent you cl (CAL) as a gesture of good will.
>Do not return him. Treat him with love and tenderness. Introduce him to
>your young children. Invite him for sleepovers.

attempt no landings here
except with europa sauce
MMMmmmMmmmmMMMMM

>Jack Curry
>-HAHAAHAH, we get Kibo, you get CAL. HAHAHAAAHAH!-

Dave "bewa once you get Kibo you stay gotten" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower

TJ sucks, imo. Gary General Cooking 243 20-09-2012 04:52 AM
Ok this sucks Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2010 09:01 PM
ATT sucks Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 11 18-07-2009 01:43 PM
Rice still sucks notbob General Cooking 28 11-11-2006 04:42 PM
Ignorance Sucks! [email protected] General Cooking 2 31-07-2006 06:21 PM