Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default ATT sucks

I can't reply to any postings now.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> I can't reply to any postings now.

Can I?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

You're an idiot

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Ed Pawlowski > typed:
>> I can't reply to any postings now.

> Here I am replying via my shiny new motzarella.org account which I set up
> in
> all of about 5 minutes. That included discovering that due to unfair
> blacklisting, motzarella.org won't accept registrations where the
> confirmation/support contact email address is anywhere within the at&t
> group
> of provider domains.
>
> Apparently AT&T, aka Anti-american Traitors and Thieves engage in
> "creatively" blacklisting all motzarella.org email correspondence coming
> into their system. Overt censorship of a free Usenet feed by these creeps.
> Go figure.
>
> They are attempting to destroy Usenet by denying access to it, yet at the
> same time attempting to prevent anyone who uses ATT email services from
> being able to access one of the biggest free Usenet feeds on the planet.
> They would be more at home in North Korea or Iran than in the US, and they
> certainly don't deserve to do business in America. They do not deserve to
> be
> in business at all. It's yet another reason to boycott the *******s and
> cancel all ATT related services on July 15.
>
> MartyB in KC

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> Here I am replying via my shiny new motzarella.org account which I set up in
> all of about 5 minutes. That included discovering that due to unfair
> blacklisting, motzarella.org won't accept registrations where the
> confirmation/support contact email address is anywhere within the at&t group
> of provider domains.

What kind of proof do you have of this? I set up my account using my
sbcglobal.net address.

[rest of unsubstantiated rant snipped]

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8-Jun-2009, "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:

> In ,
> Ed Pawlowski > typed:
> > I can't reply to any postings now.

> Here I am replying via my shiny new motzarella.org account which I set up
> in
> all of about 5 minutes. That included discovering that due to unfair
> blacklisting, motzarella.org won't accept registrations where the
> confirmation/support contact email address is anywhere within the at&t
> group
> of provider domains.
>
> Apparently AT&T, aka Anti-american Traitors and Thieves engage in
> "creatively" blacklisting all motzarella.org email correspondence coming
> into their system. Overt censorship of a free Usenet feed by these
> creeps.
> Go figure.
>
> They are attempting to destroy Usenet by denying access to it, yet at the
> same time attempting to prevent anyone who uses ATT email services from
> being able to access one of the biggest free Usenet feeds on the planet.
> They would be more at home in North Korea or Iran than in the US, and
> they
> certainly don't deserve to do business in America. They do not deserve to
> be
> in business at all. It's yet another reason to boycott the *******s and
> cancel all ATT related services on July 15.
>
> MartyB in KC

Unless unbeknowenced to me AT&T owns Verizon under the covers,
I have no AT&T services in my house. Of course Verizon dropped
newsgroups entirely, but I have Teranews and Usenetmonster (Both).

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Nunya Bidnits > typed:
>> In ,
>> Sqwertz > typed:

>>> What kind of proof do you have of this? I set up my account using my
>>> sbcglobal.net address.
>>>
>>> [rest of unsubstantiated rant snipped]
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Proof is that if you go right now to motzarella.org and try to create
>> an account using that address, it won't allow you to complete the
>> registration. Check it out for yourself.
>>
>> MartyB

> http://www.motzarella.org/index.php?...er&language=en
>
> Scroll down through the messages in the right sidebar. You will see two
> messages where they specify no ATT addresses and reference a "creative
> blacklist". I tried anyway with an att.net address, it wouldn't go through
> until I switched it to a hotmail address. Consider it substantiated.

I signed up using sbcglobal.net no problem. And received my confirmation
email. I don't know why they think they have problem AT&T addresses.
They're not supposed to complain to the IPS's using the blacklist, but
rather to the people weho maintain the blacklist.

And practically nobody remains on any blacklist for 2 years.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 9-Jun-2009, "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:

> In ,
> Sqwertz > typed:
> > Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> >> In ,
> >> Nunya Bidnits > typed:

.. . .

> > And practically nobody remains on any blacklist for 2 years.
> >
> > -sw

> Interesting. Maybe sbcglobal specifically works for them. When I tried to
> sign up with an att.net address it wouldn't let the registration go
> through,
> so they must still think there is some sort of problem.
>
> MartyB

I used ATT.net several years ago and encountered that same blacklist
problem. I've had the problem intermittently with Verizon as well.
Sometimes I have to post from Yahoo or Excite to get my emails
delivered. Knology.net particularly doesn't like Verizon.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

sounds like constipated, Lee

TJ sucks, imo. Gary General Cooking 243 20-09-2012 04:52 AM
Ok this sucks Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2010 09:01 PM
Rice still sucks notbob General Cooking 28 11-11-2006 04:42 PM
Ignorance Sucks! [email protected] General Cooking 2 31-07-2006 06:21 PM
This sucks cl Barbecue 508 05-01-2005 06:09 PM