Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:19:03 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>Swetty pie, you always seem to have the comeback of a 6yrold yourself so to

Are you writing in some strange language that twins teach each other?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:19:03 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>Swetty pie, you always seem to have the comeback of a 6yrold yourself so to

Are you writing in some strange language that twins teach each other?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Rose Marie Holt

In article >,
Nick > wrote:

> I am sure your "friends" in a.r.k. appreciate you crossposting, dippy.

You have stumbled onto one of our saccraments. Of course we appreciate
it.

Sheesh.
cl

Nick wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:28:24 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
> wrote:
>
> >You both are welcome to post your "intellectual" credentials in
> >alt.religion.kibology. Don't be surprised if a physicist uses them to
> >blow his nose.

> Oh my! I don't know about any of the rest of you but I am impressed!
> Ooooooo, a physicist. Kevvi hangs with Physicists!
>
> Heheh.

Wrong. He is doing his usual play of words and really meant psychics.

-CAL
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 06:42:42 -0600, Nick > wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:28:24 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>>You both are welcome to post your "intellectual" credentials in
>>alt.religion.kibology. Don't be surprised if a physicist uses them to
>>blow his nose.

>Oh my! I don't know about any of the rest of you but I am impressed!
>Ooooooo, a physicist. Kevvi hangs with Physicists!

So how are things in the fast-food business these days?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 06:42:42 -0600, Nick > wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:28:24 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>>You both are welcome to post your "intellectual" credentials in
>>alt.religion.kibology. Don't be surprised if a physicist uses them to
>>blow his nose.

>Oh my! I don't know about any of the rest of you but I am impressed!
>Ooooooo, a physicist. Kevvi hangs with Physicists!

So how are things in the fast-food business these days?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Rose Marie Holt

In article >,
Nick > wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:00:30 GMT, Rose Marie Holt
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Nick > wrote:
> >

> >> I am sure your "friends" in a.r.k. appreciate you crossposting, dippy.
> >>

> >You have stumbled onto one of our saccraments. Of course we appreciate
> >it.
> >
> >Sheesh.

> Ok. Great! I be sure to crosspost into this group as mush as possible.
>
> Thanks for setting me straight on this "saccrament."

It works best if you x-post something that just screams "jeer at me" and
then provide jeers

HTH

Oh, sorrry about the misspell
shelly

on 2004-12-06 at 09:25 > wrote:

>LOL!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! WTF?!

>If you are claiming to be intellectually compatable with the

you spelled combatable wrong.

>Goodbye for now, dipshit.

kisskiss and God Bless.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
shelly

on 2004-12-06 at 09:25 > wrote:

>LOL!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! WTF?!

>If you are claiming to be intellectually compatable with the

you spelled combatable wrong.

>Goodbye for now, dipshit.

kisskiss and God Bless.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Glitter Ninja

Nick > writes:
>On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 06:37:04 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:

>>So how are things in the fast-food business these days?

>That was so ****ing weak. What's next? More "yo mama on crack"
>references? LOL!

While we're all just tickled that Kevin made you "laugh out loud", I
should point out that Kevin at least was on-topic for afb, since he was
referencing *food*, after all.

>If you are claiming to be intellectually compatable with the
>"physicists" and others in that group of kibological clowns you
>associate with, at least try to be original.

Do you always equate physicists with clowns? We do, but I was wondering
if you did.
In the meantime, while I wait for your answer, I will try to forget that
you're constantly lecturing Kevin on how to act in ARK as though you were
an expert, when you haven't spent even a moment finding out what ARK is
all about. And I'll forget your endless spelling and grammar (f)lames
which inevitably contain more errors than the post you're complaining
about. And it may be hard, but I'll try and forget that you have all the
charm and wit of a half-empty can of spackle.

>Until then, quit wasting my time and go back to troll school, boy.
>
>Your shit is *way* overused and over a decade old.
>
>Goodbye for now, dipshit.

Jeez, your post just wouldn't end. Did you really need three endings?

Stacia
Glitter Ninja

Nick > writes:
>On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 06:37:04 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:

>>So how are things in the fast-food business these days?

>That was so ****ing weak. What's next? More "yo mama on crack"
>references? LOL!

While we're all just tickled that Kevin made you "laugh out loud", I
should point out that Kevin at least was on-topic for afb, since he was
referencing *food*, after all.

>If you are claiming to be intellectually compatable with the
>"physicists" and others in that group of kibological clowns you
>associate with, at least try to be original.

Do you always equate physicists with clowns? We do, but I was wondering
if you did.
In the meantime, while I wait for your answer, I will try to forget that
you're constantly lecturing Kevin on how to act in ARK as though you were
an expert, when you haven't spent even a moment finding out what ARK is
all about. And I'll forget your endless spelling and grammar (f)lames
which inevitably contain more errors than the post you're complaining
about. And it may be hard, but I'll try and forget that you have all the
charm and wit of a half-empty can of spackle.

>Until then, quit wasting my time and go back to troll school, boy.
>
>Your shit is *way* overused and over a decade old.
>
>Goodbye for now, dipshit.

Jeez, your post just wouldn't end. Did you really need three endings?

Stacia
Graeme...in London

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:39:01 +0000 (UTC), (Glitter
> Ninja) wrote:
>
> >Nick > writes:
> >
> >>Until then, quit wasting my time and go back to troll school, boy.
> >>
> >>Your shit is *way* overused and over a decade old.
> >>
> >>Goodbye for now, dipshit.

> > Jeez, your post just wouldn't end. Did you really need three endings?
> >

> It's more interactive that way. You're supposed to pick the Gooberism
> you think will lead to more hilarity, then reply to it.
>
> BTW, Stacia, maybe if you asked him real nice-like what he does for a
> living, he'll tell you. He didn't tell me, even after I asked real
> nice-like, but since you're a hawt chyxor maybe he'll answer you. I
> have a feeling he's on Usenet looking to score.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
> "When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
> useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J.

Furr

Sorry, Kevin. But how far can too far go?

Trolling, flaming an' baiting is one thing on this ng, but x-posting the
brainless and gormless from ark to disrupt afb is teetering on the brink of
downright selfishness.

Take a step back for a moment, look long and hard, and tell me what the ****
you have, or hope to achieve.

I'm ****ed if I know!

Genuinely, it's nothing personal.

Graeme

Jack Curry

Graeme...in London wrote:

> Take a step back for a moment, look long and hard, and tell me what
> the **** you have, or hope to achieve.
>
> I'm ****ed if I know!
>
> Genuinely, it's nothing personal.
>
> Graeme

I certainly can't speak for Kevin, but I suspect he spends much of his time
on Usenet for his own personal amusement. In fact we're all here for that
same fundamental reason, it's just that different things amuse different
people. Kevin enjoys berating anyone who doesn't conform to published
standards of Usenet behavior, arguing over trivia and semantics, ceaseless
name-calling and insult-trading, and especially outwitting others if it will
make them look foolish or stupid.

If you don't find Kevin to your liking, killfile him and ignore any followup
posts that concern him, but in fairness, Kevin does occasionally contribute
valuable information to afb. He's been here for years and I doubt he'll
leave until he's bored. I for one find Kevin mildly entertaining, but
that's just me and I'm easily amused.

Jack Curry
-to each his/her own-

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:50:55 -0000, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:39:01 +0000 (UTC), (Glitter
>> Ninja) wrote:

>> > Jeez, your post just wouldn't end. Did you really need three endings?
>> >

>> It's more interactive that way. You're supposed to pick the Gooberism
>> you think will lead to more hilarity, then reply to it.
>>
>> BTW, Stacia, maybe if you asked him real nice-like what he does for a
>> living, he'll tell you. He didn't tell me, even after I asked real
>> nice-like, but since you're a hawt chyxor maybe he'll answer you. I
>> have a feeling he's on Usenet looking to score.
>>

>Sorry, Kevin. But how far can too far go?

Dunno.

>Trolling, flaming an' baiting is one thing on this ng, but x-posting the
>brainless and gormless from ark to disrupt afb is teetering on the brink of
>downright selfishness.

Dunno what "gormless" means, but as for "brainless," ARK is
chock-a-block full of intelligent, accomplished people. Almost without
exception, they also have something else to recommend them: a sense
of humor.

>Take a step back for a moment, look long and hard, and tell me what the ****
>you have, or hope to achieve.

Achieve? Um, I'm hoping to entertain myself by joking with my friend
Stacia while poking fun at some bozo who appears to have gone out of
his way to ask people to mock and taunt him. And I'm doing so, you may
have noticed, in a thread that was hosed almost from the get-go. If
you don't like it, killfile the thread, or killfile me. I'll have fun,
either way.

Or you could choose to view the thread for what it is:
inconsequential. A diversion. A piffle. Nothing.

I'll remind you, also, that it was CAL who x-posted this thread from
ARK back into AFB. Why aren't you asking him what he hoped to achieve?

>I'm ****ed if I know!
>
>Genuinely, it's nothing personal.

This from the same guy who implied in a previous post that I was
something other than human?

Mind the follow-ups, now. You wouldn't want to find yourself
conversing with the "brainless and gormless."

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> I'll remind you, also, that it was CAL who x-posted this thread from
> ARK back into AFB. Why aren't you asking him what he hoped to achieve?

There is that little weener coming out again.

Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark? Just be a man and admit it or
shall we assume that testicular tissue has become the new gasket
material for your Kamado? I bet that lid slamming down really hurt.
Ouch!

PS you might want to look for this msg for the resumption:

>>>Marie

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:37:56 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> I'll remind you, also, that it was CAL who x-posted this thread from
>> ARK back into AFB. Why aren't you asking him what he hoped to achieve?
>>

>There is that little weener coming out again.

Your preoccupation with my sex organs troubles me, as does your
inability to spell a common slang term correctly. Have you thought
about talking to someone about these thoughts?

>Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark?

Um, let's see . . . um, well, let me think . . . I KNOW!

I did, long before you decided to subject AFB to your tortured abuse
of the English language and your . . . ahem, curious ideas about BBQ.

But that was in another country, newbie, and besides, the bitch is
dead. <--------- You won't get this allusion; don't even try.

Now, are you asking who first x-posted this thread FROM a.r.k. INTO
a.f.b.? Why, that would be you:

Careful, Pro. You wouldn't want to make the mistake (as others have)
of thinking that this thread EVER had any BBQ content, simply because
it happens to have a subject line similar to another BBQ thread in
AFB. It originated in ARK, and you x--posted it here. Since it never
had any BBQ content to begin with, I--and others--feel little
compunction about using it to poke you with pointy sticks.

> Just be a man and admit it or
>shall we assume that testicular tissue has become the new gasket
>material for your Kamado? I bet that lid slamming down really hurt.
>Ouch!

There you go again. Is it just me, or is anyone else kind of squicked
out at the thought of Goober thinking about my testicles?

>PS you might want to look for this msg for the resumption:

I'd rather direct your attention to the origin of this thread in AFB:

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:24:01 -0500, "Jack Curry" <Jack
> wrote:

>Graeme...in London wrote:
>
>> Take a step back for a moment, look long and hard, and tell me what
>> the **** you have, or hope to achieve.
>>
>> I'm ****ed if I know!
>>
>> Genuinely, it's nothing personal.
>>
>> Graeme

>I certainly can't speak for Kevin, but I suspect he spends much of his time
>on Usenet for his own personal amusement.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner, folks. Today's prize is a link to
www.kibo.com .

>In fact we're all here for that
>same fundamental reason, it's just that different things amuse different
>people. Kevin enjoys berating anyone who doesn't conform to published
>standards of Usenet behavior, arguing over trivia and semantics, ceaseless
>name-calling and insult-trading,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You misspled "treating others as they treat him." There are many, many
people in AFB with whom I have never engaged in "name-calling or
insult-trading."

> and especially outwitting others if it will
>make them look foolish or stupid.

You mean like trolling CAL into posting where he said he would never
post? That's a harmless prank. That he ended up looking foolish and
stupid is just a bonus.

>If you don't find Kevin to your liking, killfile him and ignore any followup
>posts that concern him, but in fairness,

Good advice. Those mortified by a harmless x-post might begin by
killfiling this thread, which NEVER contained any BBQ content to begin
with. It began in ARK and was x-posted to AFB by CAL; it just happens
to have a subject line similar to an AFB thread that does contain BBQ
content.

You may safely killfile this thread and not miss a bit of BBQ content.
In other words, no "harm" to AFB is being committed here.

> Kevin does occasionally contribute
>valuable information to afb.

Thanks. I try.

> He's been here for years and I doubt he'll
>leave until he's bored.

That is correct, on both counts.

> I for one find Kevin mildly entertaining, but
>that's just me and I'm easily amused.

Mildly entertaining? Mildly?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

Default User

Nick wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:28:24 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson

> wrote:
>
> >You both are welcome to post your "intellectual" credentials in
> >alt.religion.kibology. Don't be surprised if a physicist uses them

> >blow his nose.

> Oh my! I don't know about any of the rest of you but I am impressed!
> Ooooooo, a physicist. Kevvi hangs with Physicists!

Hey, I used to be a physicist! Now I've been an injuneer for 23 years,
pretty well ruined that

Brian

Jack Curry

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> You misspled "treating others as they treat him." >

Kevin please. As a Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho you know
perfectly well that it's inexcusable to missple "misspled" when correcting
someone, even if the correction isn't about spling.

>> I for one find Kevin mildly entertaining, but
>> that's just me and I'm easily amused.
>>

> Mildly entertaining? Mildly?

Well, this was pretty funny.

Jack Curry

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:37:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >
> >"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >>
> >> I'll remind you, also, that it was CAL who x-posted this thread from
> >> ARK back into AFB. Why aren't you asking him what he hoped to achieve?
> >>

> >There is that little weener coming out again.

> Your preoccupation with my sex organs troubles me, as does your
> inability to spell a common slang term correctly. Have you thought
> about talking to someone about these thoughts?

Why don't you get Reggie to throw you another bone because you are
barking up the wrong tree there Tiny. I thought 6yrold humor was more your
style but you decide to do a Freud on me and turn it into a sexual event I
don't in any way want Kevin S Wilson's small weener.

Ok how should one spell weener?

> >Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark?

> But that was in another country, newbie, and besides, the bitch is
> dead. <--------- You won't get this allusion; don't even try.

Probably something from the Sundance channel you heard after accidentally
thumbing the button once too many.

> Now, are you asking who first x-posted this thread FROM a.r.k. INTO
> a.f.b.? Why, that would be you:
> That's you, Goober, x-posting from ARK into AFB.

Once again, did you not begin the task of pulling ark into the mix? IE: you
changed the replto to ark then I reintroduced the originating group afb back
into the thread. Yes, you did.

By the way, would you please conjugate the verb "suck" for the class?

-CAL

Glitter Ninja

cl > writes:
>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> I'll remind you, also, that it was CAL who x-posted this thread from
>> ARK back into AFB. Why aren't you asking him what he hoped to achieve?

>Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark? Just be a man and admit it

Why don't you pull your head out and just go check Google to find out
who crossposted and when, for the love of all that is smothered in smoky,
flavorful sauce?

>PS you might want to look for this msg for the resumption:

So Rose Marie Holt crossposted to alt.food.omgwtfbbq and you're blaming
Kevin for it? And you continue to crosspost while complaining about
crossposting? And you're *surprised* that people on ARK are crossposting?
You guys are a dream come true.

Stacia

Steve Calvin

cl wrote:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

>>>There is that little weener coming out again.

>>Your preoccupation with my sex organs troubles me, as does your
>>inability to spell a common slang term correctly. Have you thought
>>about talking to someone about these thoughts?

> Why don't you get Reggie to throw you another bone because you are
> barking up the wrong tree there Tiny. I thought 6yrold humor was more your
> style but you decide to do a Freud on me and turn it into a sexual event I
> don't in any way want Kevin S Wilson's small weener.
>
> Ok how should one spell weener?
>

>>>Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark?

>>But that was in another country, newbie, and besides, the bitch is
>>dead. <--------- You won't get this allusion; don't even try.

> Probably something from the Sundance channel you heard after accidentally
> thumbing the button once too many.
>

>>Now, are you asking who first x-posted this thread FROM a.r.k. INTO
>>a.f.b.? Why, that would be you:
>>That's you, Goober, x-posting from ARK into AFB.

> Once again, did you not begin the task of pulling ark into the mix? IE: you
> changed the replto to ark then I reintroduced the originating group afb back
> into the thread. Yes, you did.
>

> By the way, would you please conjugate the verb "suck" for the class?
>
> -CAL

Why don't all of you just get a room and either screw or bash each
others brains out and but this bullshit out? jeeeeaaaaasus, it's
REALLY getting OLD!

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Glitter Ninja

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:
> wrote:

>>Trolling, flaming an' baiting is one thing on this ng, but x-posting the
>>brainless and gormless from ark to disrupt afb is teetering on the brink of
>>downright selfishness.

>Dunno what "gormless" means,

It's British slang for, I think, idiot. It's used a lot in Jonathan
Gash books.

>ARK is chock-a-block full of intelligent, accomplished people. Almost
>without exception, they also have something else to recommend them: a
>sense of humor.

Don't call me intelligent and accomplished! It'll go straight to my
head.

>>Take a step back for a moment, look long and hard, and tell me what the ****
>>you have, or hope to achieve.

>Achieve? Um, I'm hoping to entertain myself by joking with my friend
>Stacia

Hi!

>you don't like it, killfile the thread, or killfile me. I'll have fun,
>either way.

Excellent advice. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Don't
be a complet prat and try to tell someone what they can or cannot write.
No one is forcing you to read it.
If there is someone forcing you to read Usenet, give us some sort of
hint and we'll call 911.

>>Genuinely, it's nothing personal.

>This from the same guy who implied in a previous post that I was
>something other than human?

Be fair, Kevin. We've been implying that in ARK for *years*.

Stacia

Duwop

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>
>> You misspled "treating others as they treat him." >

You ignore how you are treating the dozens of people who havent interacted
with you *at all* yet you abuse them with your drivel, trolling and
x-posting.

Stop being such a child and take responsibility for what you do and stop
blaming others for your actions while you're at it.

Xcott Craver

Nick > wrote:

>If you are claiming to be intellectually compatable with the
>"physicists" and others in that group of kibological clowns you
>associate with, at least try to be original.Until then, quit wasting
>my time and go back to troll school, boy.

Sooo, in a nutshell, you're saying that this prank you keep falling
for over and over and over is amateurish and predictable.

>Your shit is *way* overused and over a decade old.

Well of course it's overused! You keep biting!

We have a saying in Arkistan: when you've stepped in the same dog
turd for the fifth time, stop blaming the dog.

--X
Karlo X

"cl" > wrote in
:

> Ok how should one spell weener?

Vienna.

k.
--
"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are
really good at heart." - Anne Frank

cl

"Graeme...in London" wrote:

> Ditto.
>
> Graeme

Did you first learn to say "Polly want a cracker?"
cl

Glitter Ninja wrote:

> cl > writes:
> >"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >>
> >> I'll remind you, also, that it was CAL who x-posted this thread from
> >> ARK back into AFB. Why aren't you asking him what he hoped to achieve?

> >Kevin, who xposted first from afb to ark? Just be a man and admit it

> Why don't you pull your head out and just go check Google to find out
> who crossposted and when, for the love of all that is smothered in smoky,
> flavorful sauce?
>
> >PS you might want to look for this msg for the resumption:

> So Rose Marie Holt crossposted to alt.food.omgwtfbbq and you're blaming
> Kevin for it? And you continue to crosspost while complaining about
> crossposting? And you're *surprised* that people on ARK are crossposting?
> You guys are a dream come true.
>
> Stacia

Stacia, I see you try to exploit your ignorance of how to use a threaded
newsreader. Keviee boy was blaming, I responding.

....And now I'm not *surprised* about the xposting because I too am one
of the culprits. Keep up sweety or go practice making some biscuits.

-CAL
cl

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Why don't all of you just get a room and either screw or bash each
> others brains out and but this bullshit out? jeeeeaaaaasus, it's
> REALLY getting OLD!

Has creosote buildup hindered you ability to ignore posts?
cl

dogsnus wrote:

> cl > wrote in :
>
> > There is that little weener coming out again.

> It's called a DASCHUND,and stop making fun of Kevin's dog!

Keveeie might take exception to you calling Reggie a weener.
cl

dogsnus wrote:

> "cl" > wrote in
> :
> I don't in any way want Kevin S Wilson's small weener.
> >
> > Ok how should one spell weener?

> DASCHUND,GODDAMIT!
>
> It does have a first name. It's O-S-C-A-R.

Partly right. Sometimes it says O-S-C-A-R and other times it says
O-S-C-A-R---M-E-Y-E-R--H-O-T-D-O-G-S

-CAL

TJ sucks, imo. Gary General Cooking 243 20-09-2012 04:52 AM
Ok this sucks Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2010 09:01 PM
ATT sucks Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 11 18-07-2009 01:43 PM
Rice still sucks notbob General Cooking 28 11-11-2006 04:42 PM
Ignorance Sucks! [email protected] General Cooking 2 31-07-2006 06:21 PM