Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default our christmas menu

well being here at the hotel we are extremely limited on what we can cook,
not that it can't be done but its truly a pita... two burner el stovetop,
nuker above that and a new wave oven which while servicable for smaller
items is not ideal for oven items of a larger size... so what we ended up
with:

-four smoked turkey legs from a local deli
-fixins for faux mac and cheese, i will do it stove top, with a noodle not
macaroni and am not sure if i wall bake or just do it all on stove.
-a butternut squash, not sure if i will steam it or make it into soup for
the first course.
-bread dh picked out not even sure wht kind but it smells good and feels
sturdy through package.
-texas sheet cake forom another deli for dessert.
-moscatto wine for the main meal, coffee for dh and hot chocolate for me
with dessert.

Lee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 12/25/2011 2:14 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
> well being here at the hotel we are extremely limited on what we can cook,
> not that it can't be done but its truly a pita... two burner el stovetop,
> nuker above that and a new wave oven which while servicable for smaller
> items is not ideal for oven items of a larger size... so what we ended up
> with:
>
> -four smoked turkey legs from a local deli
> -fixins for faux mac and cheese, i will do it stove top, with a noodle not
> macaroni and am not sure if i wall bake or just do it all on stove.
> -a butternut squash, not sure if i will steam it or make it into soup for
> the first course.
> -bread dh picked out not even sure wht kind but it smells good and feels
> sturdy through package.
> -texas sheet cake forom another deli for dessert.
> -moscatto wine for the main meal, coffee for dh and hot chocolate for me
> with dessert.
>
> Lee

Hot Chocolate, spiked with some vodka can be very good. Don't ask me
how I know :-)

BBQ
--
Vegetarian

An old Indian term for poor hunter...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

i belong to that club, and atm am out... i have bee n keeping the booze to
aminuim because of not wanting to move it, grrrr should have bought that
though, Lee