Kevin S. Wilson

Default Shopping for gas grill . . .HELP!!!

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:52:58 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>Now what does that have to do with you changing my words? I said what I said
>and not what you said.

What in the blue-eyed froggy world are you babbling about now? Are you
still insisting that when I wrote something to demonstrate how you
acted like an ass, that I was "forging" your post?

We have k00k sign, folks.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:52:58 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>Now what does that have to do with you changing my words? I said what I said
>and not what you said.

What in the blue-eyed froggy world are you babbling about now? Are you
still insisting that when I wrote something to demonstrate how you
acted like an ass, that I was "forging" your post?

We have k00k sign, folks.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:55:30 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>SW also has
>his xheader set too but I haven't heard any complaints.

New around here, aren't you?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:55:30 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>SW also has
>his xheader set too but I haven't heard any complaints.

New around here, aren't you?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Tyler Hopper

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:30:34 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>

> >"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >>

> >> I don't mind people poking fun at me. I give 'em enough ammunition on
> >> usenet to do so. As long as I am having fun and noone gets too bent
> >> out of shape, all is good.

> >I agree. They seems to really take this stuff to heart though.
> >

> Cozying up to a bozo who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
> X-NO-ARCHIVE so he doesn't have to be responsible for his words?
> That's just soooooo cute.

Yep, that's really pitiful. Morphing and bouncing off of open relays. Wow, he's
really smart.

Tyler Hopper

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:30:34 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>

> >"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >>

> >> I don't mind people poking fun at me. I give 'em enough ammunition on
> >> usenet to do so. As long as I am having fun and noone gets too bent
> >> out of shape, all is good.

> >I agree. They seems to really take this stuff to heart though.
> >

> Cozying up to a bozo who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
> X-NO-ARCHIVE so he doesn't have to be responsible for his words?
> That's just soooooo cute.

Yep, that's really pitiful. Morphing and bouncing off of open relays. Wow, he's
really smart.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Do what? I own a store and you didn't tell me. What the hell are you
> dreaming up now?

No dream, Donna.... or dont'tcha recall:

"Yup, they do have issues, that's for sure. I had been thinking of carrying
some of their product line for sale at the restaurant -- sort of expanding
beyond just selling hats and T-shirts, mind you -- but Kamado just isn't
trustworthy enough for me to put my reputation on the line. So I'll start
with the Weber Smokey Mountain instead. I love cooking on my Kamado, but
I'm not THAT nuts about it."

> No it hasn't . You never gave any evidence or support. Not one fact
> was presented.

Evidence? You wouldn't know evidence if it bit you on the CAL. (see below)

> Which have you used and what did you find lacking? A quick demo isn't
> gonna be a good testament to the effectiveness of a unit on BBQ, so I
> assume when you say you have used one you used it to do a Q. Is that
> the case?

So much for presenting evidence. Now you start with nit-picking to try and
backpeddle and save face. In this case, after being told that I've used the
type of grills that you insisted I've never used. Well, lice-boy, pick at
nits all you want, but I've spent far more time wih your precious hybrids,
than you've spent with a Kamado.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Do what? I own a store and you didn't tell me. What the hell are you
> dreaming up now?

No dream, Donna.... or dont'tcha recall:

"Yup, they do have issues, that's for sure. I had been thinking of carrying
some of their product line for sale at the restaurant -- sort of expanding
beyond just selling hats and T-shirts, mind you -- but Kamado just isn't
trustworthy enough for me to put my reputation on the line. So I'll start
with the Weber Smokey Mountain instead. I love cooking on my Kamado, but
I'm not THAT nuts about it."

> No it hasn't . You never gave any evidence or support. Not one fact
> was presented.

Evidence? You wouldn't know evidence if it bit you on the CAL. (see below)

> Which have you used and what did you find lacking? A quick demo isn't
> gonna be a good testament to the effectiveness of a unit on BBQ, so I
> assume when you say you have used one you used it to do a Q. Is that
> the case?

So much for presenting evidence. Now you start with nit-picking to try and
backpeddle and save face. In this case, after being told that I've used the
type of grills that you insisted I've never used. Well, lice-boy, pick at
nits all you want, but I've spent far more time wih your precious hybrids,
than you've spent with a Kamado.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Oh so you lied or forgot that you posted this
>
> "... I'll leave AFB to you, and spend any time I have
> for posting on ABF. You get the last word because, at least for the
> next few months, I'm unsubscribing so I won't even have the
> temptation to pop in.
>
> For those who also post on ABF, I'll see ya there."
>
> (Date Monday, July 19, 2004 2:02 PM)

(I love it when a trap springs)

No, I didn't lie and I'm not back-peddling either. It doesn't matter what
Google said, because that's not what *I* said.

Ya see, turkey, how easy it is for EVERYONE to play the "CAL Denial and
Weasle Game"? ROTFLMAO at the fact you think that a skank like you could
run me off.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Oh so you lied or forgot that you posted this
>
> "... I'll leave AFB to you, and spend any time I have
> for posting on ABF. You get the last word because, at least for the
> next few months, I'm unsubscribing so I won't even have the
> temptation to pop in.
>
> For those who also post on ABF, I'll see ya there."
>
> (Date Monday, July 19, 2004 2:02 PM)

(I love it when a trap springs)

No, I didn't lie and I'm not back-peddling either. It doesn't matter what
Google said, because that's not what *I* said.

Ya see, turkey, how easy it is for EVERYONE to play the "CAL Denial and
Weasle Game"? ROTFLMAO at the fact you think that a skank like you could
run me off.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Oh so you lied or forgot that you posted this
>
> "... I'll leave AFB to you, and spend any time I have
> for posting on ABF. You get the last word because, at least for the
> next few months, I'm unsubscribing so I won't even have the
> temptation to pop in.
>
> For those who also post on ABF, I'll see ya there."
>
> (Date Monday, July 19, 2004 2:02 PM)

(I love it when a trap springs)

No, I didn't lie and I'm not back-peddling either. It doesn't matter what
Google said, because that's not what *I* said.

Ya see, turkey, how easy it is for EVERYONE to play the "CAL Denial and
Weasle Game"? ROTFLMAO at the fact you think that a skank like you could
run me off.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> You opened that floodgate, not me.

As I said, peckerhead, it didn't bother me a bit. But it's a real giggle
that you tried. And it was you who opened the floodgate, hemerroid-wipe. I
apologized, when you first made an ass of yourself here, for attacking you,
and I had asked you nicely to stay away from me. Hope you like the game,
'cause I'm just starting.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> You opened that floodgate, not me.

As I said, peckerhead, it didn't bother me a bit. But it's a real giggle
that you tried. And it was you who opened the floodgate, hemerroid-wipe. I
apologized, when you first made an ass of yourself here, for attacking you,
and I had asked you nicely to stay away from me. Hope you like the game,
'cause I'm just starting.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Yeah ok. You posted it because you are biding for attention.

No, you've got that a bit wrong; You are here wanting MY attention.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Yeah ok. You posted it because you are biding for attention.

No, you've got that a bit wrong; You are here wanting MY attention.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Have I not said in the past that I would like to have one except for
> not wishing to deal with the headache of the wait, QA or CS?

Like this:
"I'm a person that takes
considerable pride in what I produce. When I see the shortcuts that are
being taken here then I actually get a little ****y. They could give you
that excellent product that the K can be just by spending a few extra
dollars. This isn't a product that has expensive raw materials in the
first place so why give them the latitude to give a spotty product when
they already have a nice margin built into the price?"

See, you have a history, and it shows that you have stated that the Kamado
is inferior. Quit back-peddling and just admit it, then we can call it a
day.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Have I not said in the past that I would like to have one except for
> not wishing to deal with the headache of the wait, QA or CS?

Like this:
"I'm a person that takes
considerable pride in what I produce. When I see the shortcuts that are
being taken here then I actually get a little ****y. They could give you
that excellent product that the K can be just by spending a few extra
dollars. This isn't a product that has expensive raw materials in the
first place so why give them the latitude to give a spotty product when
they already have a nice margin built into the price?"

See, you have a history, and it shows that you have stated that the Kamado
is inferior. Quit back-peddling and just admit it, then we can call it a
day.

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> A backpedalling flip-flop with a full gainer and half-twist. The
> French judge gives it a 10!
>
> Make up your mind, Cal. You're arguing here that the K is an inferior
> product. Elsewhere you deny ever saying that it was inferior and even
> deny that you called it "shitty," claiming instead that you've
> considered it a wonderful product all along. Now, in spite of your
> careful wording of that last line, you're calling it "shitty" again.
>
> Transparent, I tell you. Who do you think you're fooling?

The Washington State judge gives him a 5: It would've been ten, but the
product (the dive) consists of both the actual form of the diver AND
service. His form was perfect, but his towel-off after leaving the pool was
abyssmal. Hence, he is a shitty diver and only gets a 5

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> A backpedalling flip-flop with a full gainer and half-twist. The
> French judge gives it a 10!
>
> Make up your mind, Cal. You're arguing here that the K is an inferior
> product. Elsewhere you deny ever saying that it was inferior and even
> deny that you called it "shitty," claiming instead that you've
> considered it a wonderful product all along. Now, in spite of your
> careful wording of that last line, you're calling it "shitty" again.
>
> Transparent, I tell you. Who do you think you're fooling?

The Washington State judge gives him a 5: It would've been ten, but the
product (the dive) consists of both the actual form of the diver AND
service. His form was perfect, but his towel-off after leaving the pool was
abyssmal. Hence, he is a shitty diver and only gets a 5

Jack Curry

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> Say Kids,
>
> I didn't happen to read any of this thread until today.
>
> What'd I miss?
>

> ;-)
>

> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
> www.chefjuke.com

Not much, Chef. Dave and Kevin are playing with the village idiot, who has
sprouted a second "head," though there's nothing in it.

Jack
-ho hum, same old shit-

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Here is a quiz for you corky,
>
> 1) Do I like the K?

" guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation. Why else would the
producer change if they feel the consumer is ok with mediocrity?"

" I actually get a little ****y"

> 3) Do I feel the K is more capable than other ceramic cookers?

"Basically you
try to justify your purchase when equal results can be accomplished with
less(and better service). It is like someone is dogging you when someone
talks about your K. It is just a grill, gees"

> Why would I be trying to fool a fool? It is already accomplished

I don't know, CAL. Why ARE you trying to fool yourself? Just admit that you
said the Kamado is inferior, and we'll call it a day.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Notice the double walled construction of the higher end vs the lower
> end weber. The air gap acts as an insulating layer and makes a
> difference in recovery and how well the exterior can take the outdoor
> elements.

Why do you keep pimping that grill? It's like some sort of god to you. Why
don't you just get on your knees and pray to it, or whatever you normally do
on our knees. Geez. Gas grill this -n- gas grill that. Try broadening your
horizons. What about compost-heap grills, or solar-powered granite rock
cookers.

What's good for the K is good for the CAL.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Notice the double walled construction of the higher end vs the lower
> end weber. The air gap acts as an insulating layer and makes a
> difference in recovery and how well the exterior can take the outdoor
> elements.

Why do you keep pimping that grill? It's like some sort of god to you. Why
don't you just get on your knees and pray to it, or whatever you normally do
on our knees. Geez. Gas grill this -n- gas grill that. Try broadening your
horizons. What about compost-heap grills, or solar-powered granite rock
cookers.

What's good for the K is good for the CAL.

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > You opened that floodgate, not me.

> As I said, peckerhead, it didn't bother me a bit. But it's a real giggle
> that you tried. And it was you who opened the floodgate, hemerroid-wipe.
> apologized, when you first made an ass of yourself here, for attacking

you,
> and I had asked you nicely to stay away from me. Hope you like the game,
> 'cause I'm just starting.

Do I really seem like the type to give up? How about you slick?

-Tuck's

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Yeah ok. You posted it because you are biding for attention.

> No, you've got that a bit wrong; You are here wanting MY attention.

I hope you aren't spanking to that thought because I wrote you off this
thread when you said you were packing your bags and unsubing.

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Yeah ok. You posted it because you are biding for attention.

> No, you've got that a bit wrong; You are here wanting MY attention.

I hope you aren't spanking to that thought because I wrote you off this
thread when you said you were packing your bags and unsubing.

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Oh so you lied or forgot that you posted this
> >
> > "... I'll leave AFB to you, and spend any time I have
> > for posting on ABF. You get the last word because, at least for the
> > next few months, I'm unsubscribing so I won't even have the
> > temptation to pop in.
> >
> > For those who also post on ABF, I'll see ya there."
> >
> > (Date Monday, July 19, 2004 2:02 PM)

> (I love it when a trap springs)

What freaky stuff are you doing with your mouse traps?

> No, I didn't lie and I'm not back-peddling either. It doesn't matter what
> Google said, because that's not what *I* said.

Difference is that I didn't have to paraphrase, infer or apply word
substitutions.

> Ya see, turkey, how easy it is for EVERYONE to play the "CAL Denial and
> Weasle Game"? ROTFLMAO at the fact you think that a skank like you could
> run me off.

I'm glad to see you are loosening up a bit. Too bad you have to become a
liar though.

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Oh so you lied or forgot that you posted this
> >
> > "... I'll leave AFB to you, and spend any time I have
> > for posting on ABF. You get the last word because, at least for the
> > next few months, I'm unsubscribing so I won't even have the
> > temptation to pop in.
> >
> > For those who also post on ABF, I'll see ya there."
> >
> > (Date Monday, July 19, 2004 2:02 PM)

> (I love it when a trap springs)

What freaky stuff are you doing with your mouse traps?

> No, I didn't lie and I'm not back-peddling either. It doesn't matter what
> Google said, because that's not what *I* said.

Difference is that I didn't have to paraphrase, infer or apply word
substitutions.

> Ya see, turkey, how easy it is for EVERYONE to play the "CAL Denial and
> Weasle Game"? ROTFLMAO at the fact you think that a skank like you could
> run me off.

I'm glad to see you are loosening up a bit. Too bad you have to become a
liar though.

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Oh so you lied or forgot that you posted this
> >
> > "... I'll leave AFB to you, and spend any time I have
> > for posting on ABF. You get the last word because, at least for the
> > next few months, I'm unsubscribing so I won't even have the
> > temptation to pop in.
> >
> > For those who also post on ABF, I'll see ya there."
> >
> > (Date Monday, July 19, 2004 2:02 PM)

> (I love it when a trap springs)

What freaky stuff are you doing with your mouse traps?

> No, I didn't lie and I'm not back-peddling either. It doesn't matter what
> Google said, because that's not what *I* said.

Difference is that I didn't have to paraphrase, infer or apply word
substitutions.

> Ya see, turkey, how easy it is for EVERYONE to play the "CAL Denial and
> Weasle Game"? ROTFLMAO at the fact you think that a skank like you could
> run me off.

I'm glad to see you are loosening up a bit. Too bad you have to become a
liar though.

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Have I not said in the past that I would like to have one except for
> > not wishing to deal with the headache of the wait, QA or CS?

> Like this:
> "I'm a person that takes
> considerable pride in what I produce. When I see the shortcuts that are
> being taken here then I actually get a little ****y. They could give you
> that excellent product that the K can be just by spending a few extra
> dollars. This isn't a product that has expensive raw materials in the
> first place so why give them the latitude to give a spotty product when
> they already have a nice margin built into the price?"
>
> See, you have a history, and it shows that you have stated that the Kamado
> is inferior. Quit back-peddling and just admit it, then we can call it a
> day.

"...They could give you
that excellent product that the K can be just by spending a few extra
dollars."

Yeah that is calling it inferior.

Now how about this post to you on the June 16th:

"ps I'd love to have one but I really don't want the hassle. The wait
would kill me especially if everything wasn't perfect -CAL"

That is once again calling it inferior. Right?

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Have I not said in the past that I would like to have one except for
> > not wishing to deal with the headache of the wait, QA or CS?

> Like this:
> "I'm a person that takes
> considerable pride in what I produce. When I see the shortcuts that are
> being taken here then I actually get a little ****y. They could give you
> that excellent product that the K can be just by spending a few extra
> dollars. This isn't a product that has expensive raw materials in the
> first place so why give them the latitude to give a spotty product when
> they already have a nice margin built into the price?"
>
> See, you have a history, and it shows that you have stated that the Kamado
> is inferior. Quit back-peddling and just admit it, then we can call it a
> day.

"...They could give you
that excellent product that the K can be just by spending a few extra
dollars."

Yeah that is calling it inferior.

Now how about this post to you on the June 16th:

"ps I'd love to have one but I really don't want the hassle. The wait
would kill me especially if everything wasn't perfect -CAL"

That is once again calling it inferior. Right?

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Here is a quiz for you corky,

..snip
> I don't know, CAL. Why ARE you trying to fool yourself? Just admit that

you
> said the Kamado is inferior, and we'll call it a day.

If I needed an asshole to talk for me I call upon Kevin, not you. BTW, when
did you start answering to the name 'corky'

Look, if I could have one as promised at my doorstep withing a week, I'd
take one. That doesn't sound like a person that thinks it is inferior does
it?

-CAL

cl

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> cl wrote:
>
> > Here is a quiz for you corky,

..snip
> I don't know, CAL. Why ARE you trying to fool yourself? Just admit that

you
> said the Kamado is inferior, and we'll call it a day.

If I needed an asshole to talk for me I call upon Kevin, not you. BTW, when
did you start answering to the name 'corky'

Look, if I could have one as promised at my doorstep withing a week, I'd
take one. That doesn't sound like a person that thinks it is inferior does
it?

-CAL

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Do I really seem like the type to give up? How about you slick?

Nah, you seem the type to putrify the air around you.

"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."

You still called the K an inferior product.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Do I really seem like the type to give up? How about you slick?

Nah, you seem the type to putrify the air around you.

"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."

You still called the K an inferior product.

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> I hope you aren't spanking to that thought...

Huh? No wonder you don't get it. You have trouble with English.

> because I wrote you off
> this thread when you said you were packing your bags and unsubing.

Following the CAL train of logic, I never said such a thing.

"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> I hope you aren't spanking to that thought...

Huh? No wonder you don't get it. You have trouble with English.

> because I wrote you off
> this thread when you said you were packing your bags and unsubing.

Following the CAL train of logic, I never said such a thing.

"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> What freaky stuff are you doing with your mouse traps?

Catching pecker-pulling halfwits. Hope the trap didn't hurt.

> Difference is that I didn't have to paraphrase, infer or apply word
> substitutions.

Neither did I.

> I'm glad to see you are loosening up a bit. Too bad you have to
> become a liar though.

No lies here, mouseboy.

"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."
---From: cl )
---Date: 2004-07-16 06:17:22 PST

CAL stating that the Kamado is NOT an inferior product

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> What freaky stuff are you doing with your mouse traps?

Catching pecker-pulling halfwits. Hope the trap didn't hurt.

> Difference is that I didn't have to paraphrase, infer or apply word
> substitutions.

Neither did I.

> I'm glad to see you are loosening up a bit. Too bad you have to
> become a liar though.

No lies here, mouseboy.

"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."
---From: cl )
---Date: 2004-07-16 06:17:22 PST

CAL stating that the Kamado is NOT an inferior product

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Now how about this post to you on the June 16th:
>
> "ps I'd love to have one but I really don't want the hassle. The wait
> would kill me especially if everything wasn't perfect -CAL"
>
> That is once again calling it inferior. Right?

Nope. It's you -- after you had been called on your remarks which were
clearly untrue --- trying to back-peddle by saying the equivalent of "My
best friend is black"

This is you:
"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."
---From: cl )
---Date: 2004-07-16 06:17:22 PST

CAL stating that the Kamado is NOT an inferior product