cl

Default Shopping for gas grill . . .HELP!!!

"Paul Romesburg" > wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> Appreciated your postings, as your discussion actually dealt with my
> original post, versus being an addition to something reminicent of the 100
> year's war.
>
> Either of you have any experience regarding the Genesis line versus the
> Summit line of grills? I mostly cook for my four person family and am
> looking to move up from my rather inexpensive, and old, Kenmore two-burner
> unit. I have the money for the Summit Silver, but if there is no real
> difference in performance, other than just size, perhaps I could save some
> ducats and go with a Genesis.
>
> Your thoughts?
>
> Paul

Notice the double walled construction of the higher end vs the lower end
weber. The air gap acts as an insulating layer and makes a difference in
recovery and how well the exterior can take the outdoor elements.

-CAL

cl

"Paul Romesburg" > wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> Appreciated your postings, as your discussion actually dealt with my
> original post, versus being an addition to something reminicent of the 100
> year's war.
>
> Either of you have any experience regarding the Genesis line versus the
> Summit line of grills? I mostly cook for my four person family and am
> looking to move up from my rather inexpensive, and old, Kenmore two-burner
> unit. I have the money for the Summit Silver, but if there is no real
> difference in performance, other than just size, perhaps I could save some
> ducats and go with a Genesis.
>
> Your thoughts?
>
> Paul

Notice the double walled construction of the higher end vs the lower end
weber. The air gap acts as an insulating layer and makes a difference in
recovery and how well the exterior can take the outdoor elements.

-CAL

Chef Juke

Say Kids,

I didn't happen to read any of this thread until today.

What'd I miss?

;-)

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Hairy"
> wrote:

> > > School's out for summer...
> > >
> > > <hey, that sounds familiar! ;-) >

> > It's an old Clapton tune I believe.....
> >

> Nah...Alice Cooper.

And she also owned the restaurant Arlo Guthrie sang about?

monroe(dont want a pickle)
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Hairy"
> wrote:

> > > School's out for summer...
> > >
> > > <hey, that sounds familiar! ;-) >

> > It's an old Clapton tune I believe.....
> >

> Nah...Alice Cooper.

And she also owned the restaurant Arlo Guthrie sang about?

monroe(dont want a pickle)

Tyler Hopper

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> "Michael" wrote:
>
> I see a firebrick bed liner and rebar grates across the wheelwells....
> You can (and I have) cooked ribs (15 racks of spares) in the K (in the
> back of a pickup)while driving down the interstate-they were done when
> I arrived. Gives new meaning to rollin and smokin.
> WSM won't do that laffy boi....
>
> monroe(portable snortable)

I'd forgotten about that one! Wished you'd've gotten some pics!

_________
ht_redneck

Tyler Hopper

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> "Michael" wrote:
>
> I see a firebrick bed liner and rebar grates across the wheelwells....
> You can (and I have) cooked ribs (15 racks of spares) in the K (in the
> back of a pickup)while driving down the interstate-they were done when
> I arrived. Gives new meaning to rollin and smokin.
> WSM won't do that laffy boi....
>
> monroe(portable snortable)

I'd forgotten about that one! Wished you'd've gotten some pics!

_________
ht_redneck

Tyler Hopper

"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:04:44 GMT, "Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis
> @cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >"Whahahaha" <

> >Huh? What, you think cooker portability is a critical element of cooking
> >barbecue?

> Wel it is a nice added feature.
>
> >If that's your ranking criteria for your pit, good on ya dude,
> >but it doesn't really matter too much to me and if it did, I guess I'd get
> >one of Big Jim's trailer rigs.

> Not cooking in 45 min though.

No, more like 15.

Tyler Hopper

"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:04:44 GMT, "Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis
> @cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >"Whahahaha" <

> >Huh? What, you think cooker portability is a critical element of cooking
> >barbecue?

> Wel it is a nice added feature.
>
> >If that's your ranking criteria for your pit, good on ya dude,
> >but it doesn't really matter too much to me and if it did, I guess I'd get
> >one of Big Jim's trailer rigs.

> Not cooking in 45 min though.

No, more like 15.

Tyler Hopper

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Duwop wrote:
>
> > Glad to see you didnt let the dummy beat ya after all there Dave.

> CAL? He don't bother me a bit. Winnie the Pooh has more stuff on-the-ball
> than that goof.

I'm thinkin' Dave is just practicing up for dealing with the public.

Tyler Hopper

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Duwop wrote:
>
> > Glad to see you didnt let the dummy beat ya after all there Dave.

> CAL? He don't bother me a bit. Winnie the Pooh has more stuff on-the-ball
> than that goof.

I'm thinkin' Dave is just practicing up for dealing with the public.

Tyler Hopper

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
. ..
> Monroe, of course... wrote:
> > Aww CALostomy has a secret admirer and fellow worshipper of the tired
> > and old (cf. God Clapton) Sometimes none is better than less, as in
> > the instance of you posting.
> > Get bent? good advice - take it!
> >
> > monroe(now go poke yourself for fun)

> Hoobaby, we got ourselves an infestation of numbnuts.
>
> Jack Curry
> -can you say "Sock Puppet?"-

They'll go away when "grilling season" is over. ;-)

_________
ht_redneck

Tyler Hopper

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
. ..
> Monroe, of course... wrote:
> > Aww CALostomy has a secret admirer and fellow worshipper of the tired
> > and old (cf. God Clapton) Sometimes none is better than less, as in
> > the instance of you posting.
> > Get bent? good advice - take it!
> >
> > monroe(now go poke yourself for fun)

> Hoobaby, we got ourselves an infestation of numbnuts.
>
> Jack Curry
> -can you say "Sock Puppet?"-

They'll go away when "grilling season" is over. ;-)

_________
ht_redneck

Tyler Hopper

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, Steve Calvin
>> > School's out for summer...

> > <hey, that sounds familiar! ;-) >

> It's an old Clapton tune I believe.....
>
> monroe(looking wonderful tonight)

"You've got me on my knees, Leila"

Tyler Hopper

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, Steve Calvin
>> > School's out for summer...

> > <hey, that sounds familiar! ;-) >

> It's an old Clapton tune I believe.....
>
> monroe(looking wonderful tonight)

"You've got me on my knees, Leila"

Tyler Hopper

"Paul Romesburg" > wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> Appreciated your postings, as your discussion actually dealt with my
> original post, versus being an addition to something reminicent of the 100
> year's war.
>
> Either of you have any experience regarding the Genesis line versus the
> Summit line of grills? I mostly cook for my four person family and am
> looking to move up from my rather inexpensive, and old, Kenmore two-burner
> unit. I have the money for the Summit Silver, but if there is no real
> difference in performance, other than just size, perhaps I could save some
> ducats and go with a Genesis.
>
> Your thoughts?
>
> Paul

Before I quit using gas I was looking at the Summit line. At the time, they
didn't offer the 6 burner in propane though they appear to now. IMO they were
very impressive.

I'd suggest getting some detailed literature on each because they have unique
features.

I'd also strongly suggest you take a look at Vermont Castings (not the big box)
models. MHP, Fire Magic, and others also make very fine products.

_________
ht_redneck

Tyler Hopper

"Paul Romesburg" > wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> Appreciated your postings, as your discussion actually dealt with my
> original post, versus being an addition to something reminicent of the 100
> year's war.
>
> Either of you have any experience regarding the Genesis line versus the
> Summit line of grills? I mostly cook for my four person family and am
> looking to move up from my rather inexpensive, and old, Kenmore two-burner
> unit. I have the money for the Summit Silver, but if there is no real
> difference in performance, other than just size, perhaps I could save some
> ducats and go with a Genesis.
>
> Your thoughts?
>
> Paul

Before I quit using gas I was looking at the Summit line. At the time, they
didn't offer the 6 burner in propane though they appear to now. IMO they were
very impressive.

I'd suggest getting some detailed literature on each because they have unique
features.

I'd also strongly suggest you take a look at Vermont Castings (not the big box)
models. MHP, Fire Magic, and others also make very fine products.

_________
ht_redneck

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:56:25 -0500, Apple Core
> wrote:

>I am not CAL.

What you are is a putz who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
X-NO-ARCHIVE.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:56:25 -0500, Apple Core
> wrote:

>I am not CAL.

What you are is a putz who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
X-NO-ARCHIVE.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:45:46 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
<deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

>cl wrote:
>
>> And in the same thread in an act of explaination:

>Keep backpedaling. Let's look at the same quote again:
>"...I guess they just don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty
>product on quality problems..."
>
>Hmmm. "...producer of a shitty product...." Any way you slice it you did
>say the product was inferior.

Backpedalling by pointing to more backpedalling--but calling it
"explaination" [sic]. You don't see that every day.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:45:46 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
<deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

>cl wrote:
>
>> And in the same thread in an act of explaination:

>Keep backpedaling. Let's look at the same quote again:
>"...I guess they just don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty
>product on quality problems..."
>
>Hmmm. "...producer of a shitty product...." Any way you slice it you did
>say the product was inferior.

Backpedalling by pointing to more backpedalling--but calling it
"explaination" [sic]. You don't see that every day.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:04:02 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:58:50 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
>> <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

>> >Sure you did:
>> >
>> >"...I guess they just
>> >don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
>> >problems will be the only way to rectify the situation. Why else would

>the
>> >producer change if they feel the consumer is ok with mediocrity?"
>> >
>> >(Date: 2004-07-16 06:17:22 PST )
>> >

>> Exactly. Kind of mind-boggling the way he continues to deny his own
>> words.

>Inferior holds the connotation of a poorer design and it is very easy to
>read my interest in the K and ceramic cookers. It is shitty due to customer
>service and QA. Big difference.
>
>You need to realize that once again my words do not mirror the your
>accusation.

Son, I've been a professional writer and editor for the past 16 years,
and during most of that time I've taught writing and editing at the
graduate and undergraduate level. I think I understand how the
adjective modifies the noun in the phrase "shitty product," and
understand, as well, the connotations and denotation of that phrase.

Your sophistry is transparent, obvious, and laughable.

Quote of the Day, just for you:

"The juggle of sophistry consists, for the most part, in usig a word
in one sense in the premise, and in another sense in the conclusion."
--Coleridge

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:30:34 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
>>

>> I don't mind people poking fun at me. I give 'em enough ammunition on
>> usenet to do so. As long as I am having fun and noone gets too bent
>> out of shape, all is good.

>I agree. They seems to really take this stuff to heart though.

Cozying up to a bozo who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
X-NO-ARCHIVE so he doesn't have to be responsible for his words?
That's just soooooo cute.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:30:34 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
>>

>> I don't mind people poking fun at me. I give 'em enough ammunition on
>> usenet to do so. As long as I am having fun and noone gets too bent
>> out of shape, all is good.

>I agree. They seems to really take this stuff to heart though.

Cozying up to a bozo who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
X-NO-ARCHIVE so he doesn't have to be responsible for his words?
That's just soooooo cute.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:30:34 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
>>

>> I don't mind people poking fun at me. I give 'em enough ammunition on
>> usenet to do so. As long as I am having fun and noone gets too bent
>> out of shape, all is good.

>I agree. They seems to really take this stuff to heart though.

Cozying up to a bozo who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
X-NO-ARCHIVE so he doesn't have to be responsible for his words?
That's just soooooo cute.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:37:26 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>If your looking to argue till you 'win', congratulations. You've found
>somebody in Kevin who will keep you busy for life. Please take it
>privately or at least elsewhere.

It must be very unnerving to read Usenet while someone holds a gun to
your head, forcing you to read every post in every thread.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:37:26 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>If your looking to argue till you 'win', congratulations. You've found
>somebody in Kevin who will keep you busy for life. Please take it
>privately or at least elsewhere.

It must be very unnerving to read Usenet while someone holds a gun to
your head, forcing you to read every post in every thread.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:37:26 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>If your looking to argue till you 'win', congratulations. You've found
>somebody in Kevin who will keep you busy for life. Please take it
>privately or at least elsewhere.

It must be very unnerving to read Usenet while someone holds a gun to
your head, forcing you to read every post in every thread.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:45:46 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
> <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:
>
> >cl wrote:
> >
> >> And in the same thread in an act of explaination:

> >Keep backpedaling. Let's look at the same quote again:
> >"...I guess they just don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty
> >product on quality problems..."
> >
> >Hmmm. "...producer of a shitty product...." Any way you slice it you did
> >say the product was inferior.
> >

> Backpedalling by pointing to more backpedalling--but calling it
> "explaination" [sic]. You don't see that every day.

It is only backpedalling if you try to change your words after the fact. My
comments pre-date this thread.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:45:46 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
> <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:
>
> >cl wrote:
> >
> >> And in the same thread in an act of explaination:

> >Keep backpedaling. Let's look at the same quote again:
> >"...I guess they just don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty
> >product on quality problems..."
> >
> >Hmmm. "...producer of a shitty product...." Any way you slice it you did
> >say the product was inferior.
> >

> Backpedalling by pointing to more backpedalling--but calling it
> "explaination" [sic]. You don't see that every day.

It is only backpedalling if you try to change your words after the fact. My
comments pre-date this thread.

-CAL

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:44:56 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"bbq" > wrote in message
>

>> I do agree that product and service are tied together, meaning they both
>> contribute to the success or failure of a company, along with price, but
>> they are two different things. The product is the cooker itself. The
>> service is 'do they deliver the product as promised?' How in the world
>> they can stay in business is beyond me.

>The Kamado company takes on the role of production, marketing, distribution
>and support. All aspects of the supply chain have to be taken into account
>in developing the products quality. Design can be perfect but execution
>ultimately determines its worth. If parts are missing, that is their fault
>and that renders the product less capable. If tiles are put on with a
>mortar/joint compound that cannot take the elements, it is of poor design.
>(Their design includes production, so maybe the production should include a
>second firing after applying the tiles). If delivery is months late,
>especially given the enormous cost, you expect more that subpar quality. The
>other cookers can be used to do a high temp cook upon arrival. Why do you
>think the K is cannot. They skimp yet they still charge a premium. When
>delivered a promised, the K is a nice unit and enjoys a few advantages that
>the other ceramics do not. Unfortunately seldom is it delivered as promised.
>Once again, great it has potential but it is being happered by the K company
>to the point that it is placed in the consumers hands in a shitty state.

A backpedalling flip-flop with a full gainer and half-twist. The
French judge gives it a 10!

Make up your mind, Cal. You're arguing here that the K is an inferior
product. Elsewhere you deny ever saying that it was inferior and even
deny that you called it "shitty," claiming instead that you've
considered it a wonderful product all along. Now, in spite of your
careful wording of that last line, you're calling it "shitty" again.

Transparent, I tell you. Who do you think you're fooling?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:04:02 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
> >"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> >Inferior holds the connotation of a poorer design and it is very easy to
> >read my interest in the K and ceramic cookers. It is shitty due to

customer
> >service and QA. Big difference.
> >
> >You need to realize that once again my words do not mirror the your
> >accusation.

> Son, I've been a professional writer and editor for the past 16 years,
> and during most of that time I've taught writing and editing at the
> graduate and undergraduate level. I think I understand how the
> adjective modifies the noun in the phrase "shitty product," and
> understand, as well, the connotations and denotation of that phrase.

Does your ego feel better now?

Now what does that have to do with you changing my words? I said what I said
and not what you said.
Too bad you are lacking in professionalism to the point of transplanting
words in an effort to apply your meaning to my words.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:30:34 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>

> >"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >>

> >> I don't mind people poking fun at me. I give 'em enough ammunition on
> >> usenet to do so. As long as I am having fun and noone gets too bent
> >> out of shape, all is good.

> >I agree. They seems to really take this stuff to heart though.
> >

> Cozying up to a bozo who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
> X-NO-ARCHIVE so he doesn't have to be responsible for his words?
> That's just soooooo cute.

Hell, he attacked me just recently under the moniker of 'vern'. SW also has
his xheader set too but I haven't heard any complaints.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:30:34 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>

> >"DoDeDo" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >>

> >> I don't mind people poking fun at me. I give 'em enough ammunition on
> >> usenet to do so. As long as I am having fun and noone gets too bent
> >> out of shape, all is good.

> >I agree. They seems to really take this stuff to heart though.
> >

> Cozying up to a bozo who morphs to avoid killfiles and hides behind
> X-NO-ARCHIVE so he doesn't have to be responsible for his words?
> That's just soooooo cute.

Hell, he attacked me just recently under the moniker of 'vern'. SW also has
his xheader set too but I haven't heard any complaints.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:44:56 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
> Make up your mind, Cal. You're arguing here that the K is an inferior
> product. Elsewhere you deny ever saying that it was inferior and even
> deny that you called it "shitty," claiming instead that you've
> considered it a wonderful product all along. Now, in spite of your
> careful wording of that last line, you're calling it "shitty" again.

I take it your writing skills never bled over to your listening skills.

Here is a quiz for you corky,

1) Do I like the K?
2) Why do I not want a K?
3) Do I feel the K is more capable than other ceramic cookers?

> Transparent, I tell you. Who do you think you're fooling?

Why would I be trying to fool a fool? It is already accomplished

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:44:56 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
> Make up your mind, Cal. You're arguing here that the K is an inferior
> product. Elsewhere you deny ever saying that it was inferior and even
> deny that you called it "shitty," claiming instead that you've
> considered it a wonderful product all along. Now, in spite of your
> careful wording of that last line, you're calling it "shitty" again.

I take it your writing skills never bled over to your listening skills.

Here is a quiz for you corky,

1) Do I like the K?
2) Why do I not want a K?
3) Do I feel the K is more capable than other ceramic cookers?

> Transparent, I tell you. Who do you think you're fooling?

Why would I be trying to fool a fool? It is already accomplished

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:55:30 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>
> >SW also has
> >his xheader set too but I haven't heard any complaints.

> New around here, aren't you?

What you two are buds?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:55:30 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>
> >SW also has
> >his xheader set too but I haven't heard any complaints.

> New around here, aren't you?

What you two are buds?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:55:30 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>
> >SW also has
> >his xheader set too but I haven't heard any complaints.

> New around here, aren't you?

What you two are buds?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:52:58 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>Now what does that have to do with you changing my words? I said what I said
>and not what you said.

What in the blue-eyed froggy world are you babbling about now? Are you
still insisting that when I wrote something to demonstrate how you
acted like an ass, that I was "forging" your post?

We have k00k sign, folks.