frohe

Default Maybe I should say "So long"

I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
the line.

Let me know what ya think, fellers.
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dave Bugg

frohe wrote:

> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

I think ya need to stick around, Fro. I wouldn't worry about the crap.
Dave

BOB

frohe wrote:
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> --
> -frohe
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

Nope. Please stay. I ain't never been ta Tejas, but I unnerstan' ya jes fine.

mebe some of the arse-'oles an' linguists shud jes mosey off to
rec.food.cooking.

BOB
they ain't "cunning" linguists, neither...

JD

"frohe" > wrote in message

> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Screw 'em. Stick around. Writing in vernacular is a gift, uptight vegan
English majors don't get it.

JD

Reg

frohe wrote:

> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

It's usenet. The background noise is a part of the whole thing,
and it's definetely not something you're causing. Stick around man.
Post the way you want and the hell with anyone who doesn't like it.

Jack Sloan

" BOB" > wrote in message
> frohe wrote:
> > I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> > bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> > they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> > willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> > the line.
> >
> > Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> > --
> > -frohe
> > Life is too short to be in a hurry

> Nope. Please stay. I ain't never been ta Tejas, but I unnerstan' ya jes

fine.

> mebe some of the arse-'oles an' linguists shud jes mosey off to
> rec.food.cooking.
>
> BOB
> they ain't "cunning" linguists, neither...

Ya ain't gonna let ole Kevvie run ya off ,are ya?
Jack

Jack Sloan

"JD" > wrote in message
> "frohe" > wrote in message
>
> > I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> > bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> > they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> > willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> > the line.
> >
> > Let me know what ya think, fellers.

> Screw 'em. Stick around. Writing in vernacular is a gift, uptight vegan
> English majors don't get it.
>
> JD

Now, hold up there, JD...some o' us english majors ain't no vegans.
Jack

BOB

frohe wrote:
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> --
> -frohe
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

Really, I think your kill-file needs a couple new entries.

BOB

JD

"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message

> "JD" > wrote in message
>> "frohe" > wrote in message
>>
>>> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
>>> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots
>>> what they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG
>>> and am willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just
>>> mosey on down the line.
>>>
>>> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

>> Screw 'em. Stick around. Writing in vernacular is a gift, uptight
>> vegan English majors don't get it.
>>
>> JD
>>

> Now, hold up there, JD...some o' us english majors ain't no vegans.
> Jack

You aren't uptight, either, which pretty much goes with being a vegan.

JD

Michael

"frohe" > wrote in message

> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Stick around. Corrections to grammar and syntax on NG's is crap.

JakBQuik

"frohe" was fretting too much when he wrote:

I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> --
> -frohe
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

Geez Fro.....what's this introspective turn for ya? Give'em hell like you
always have! Don't go trying to be touchy-feeely! You're a Texan, for
heaven's sake. Hook'em if they can't take a joke.

John in Austin

"frohe" > wrote:
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Hey, frohe! WTF, over? Ya gettin' a thin skin? What 'pure bred linguists'
ya talkin' 'bout? Jes' keep postin' and don' try bein' so perlite.

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended

"Master Chef Richard Campbell" > wrote:
> I say stick around and just annoy them with your continued presence.
>
> Chef
>
> "frohe" > wrote in message
> >I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> > bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> > they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> > willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> > the line.
> >
> > Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Like Chef sometimes does with his top-posting. <g>

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended
victims are defenseless is bad public policy."
- John Ross, "Unintended Consequences"
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read it in English, THANK A VETERAN!
Oncler

f*-k 'EM Frohe-- isn't usenet read all over the world? Let's ban anyone
who posts in broken English!!

M&M

On 18-May-2004, "frohe" > wrote:

> been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Hang around frohe. F%^& all those that can't take a joke. I think
there are not many of them around here.

--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")

Steve S

You better stick around, bro.
AFB wouldn't be the same without you !

Steve
Rick Simms

On Tue, 18 May 2004 23:44:52 GMT, "frohe" >
wrote:

§I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
§bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots
what
§they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
§willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
§the line.
§
§Let me know what ya think, fellers.

No reason too frohe. Yer doin jes fine the way ya R.

Rick Simms
*********************************
My New Year's resolution was to stop trying to reason
with unreasonable people.

This reduced my correspondence considerably.
Scarlet Pimpernel

"frohe" > wrote in message >...
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

In every bunch of roses, you get a few pricks.

Usenet seems to bring out the personality defects in a subset of
posters. Ignore the top and bottom 5%, the middle block are the real
people.

The point is to have fun with this. And if criticising your posts is
their idea of fun, screw 'em. Do what *you* enjoy. I am :-)

/s
Nathan Lau

frohe wrote:
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

For the sake and (in)sanity of the NG, please stay.

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>
Bill

"frohe" > wrote in message
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> --
> -frohe
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

I've been lurking here for over six years and there are a core group of
people whose posts I always read because I know I'll enjoy them. You are
one.
It's bad enough to lose people like Hound who didn't have much choice in
leaving. Stick around. Don't let the *******s wear you down.

JakBQuik

"Bill" > wrote in message

> "frohe" wrote, in an undeserved wave of self examination, precipitating a

huge rebound of self affirming messages:

>>I am
> > willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> > the line.
> >
> > Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> > --

> I've been lurking here for over six years and there are a core group of
> people whose posts I always read because I know I'll enjoy them. You are
> one.
> It's bad enough to lose people like Hound who didn't have much choice in
> leaving. Stick around. Don't let the *******s wear you down.

Right you are, Bill, and way to go unlurking yourself.

Eric

"frohe" > wrote in message
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> --
> -frohe
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

I will come out of lurking after only 2 years. Please hang in there, we have
learned a lot from you and enjoy your company.

Eric with his ECB in Montreal

cl

"frohe" > wrote in message
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Are you having a bad day and just need an ego boost? Gees, this is all
supposed to be enjoyable.
Hell it is an ignorant man that is too proud to listen to another mans
opinion! (hint all you kill fillers, you bunch of damn whimps)

Default User

Dave Bugg wrote:

> frohe wrote:
>
> > Let me know what ya think, fellers.

> I think ya need to stick around, Fro. I wouldn't worry about the crap.

As I killfiled Frohe at his request some time back, I guess I don't
really care.

Brian Rodenborn
frohe

Thanks, fellas.
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dave Bugg

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:36:08 GMT, "cl" >
> wrote:
>
>> Are you having a bad day and just need an ego boost?

> His post was obviously tongue-in-cheek and he had no intentions of
> leaving. He was mocking you, IOW.
>
> Though judging from many of the responses people took it
> seriously. Enough!

Even though I've bozo-bined cl, I do hope everyone else kill-files him or
ignores so his responses are no longer seen through everyone else's posts.
cl is just like a leaky toilet, its dribbling is an annoyance. Besides, I'm
fully convinced it's a troll.
Dave

cl

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:36:08 GMT, "cl" >
> wrote:
>
> >Are you having a bad day and just need an ego boost?

> His post was obviously tongue-in-cheek and he had no intentions of
> leaving. He was mocking you, IOW.

I didn't care less if he was . He sounded like a whiny girl. As a matter of
fact you seem to be too given you have to 'cover' for him.

Look, I know you 4 or 5 slap happy ones that seem to think I spouting
crapola. Well just post one thing that I said that was wrong. I don't expect
you to because

1) there isn't anything

2) you guys appear too hardheaded to even entertain the idea that there is
another way to uses a gg (that you haven't necessarily tried) and wood to
produce good Q. I bet you would probably also dispute a kettle can be used
to make good q without alot of tending.

3) It appear a few of you have set in your mind I love GGs. I don't even
have one. I use lump, wood and kingsford(I don't want to hear it)

Sometimes conventional wisdom has to be challenged, just look at the Minion
method and even lately here the higher temp roasting that started the high
temp laqyq thread.

-CAL

-CAL

-CAL

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 19 May 2004 02:52:36 GMT, "Michael"
> wrote:

>"frohe" > wrote in message
>>>

>> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

>Stick around. Corrections to grammar and syntax on NG's is crap.

No one corrected his grammar or his syntax. I told him that I think
it's ridiculous and rude to purposely make one's writing difficult to
read in a text-only medium, and that the difficulty of reading his
posts robbed them of any other value they might have. Then I plonked
him.

I'm not going to waste any more time trying to figure out what the
hell he's trying to say, if he's rude and self-centered enough to
continually and purposely make his writing obscure and difficult to
understand. Anyone who would purposely use "ya" to mean "you,"
"you're," and "your"--often in the same sentence--isn't trying to
communicate but is instead just saying "Look at me! Look at me!"

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Jan Il

"frohe" > wrote in message
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Well..I'm not a 'feller," just a filly. But, If people have a problem with
how ya write, talk, walk, or the pitch of yer hat, then I sorta have to
think that their drawers are waaayyy too tight for the horse they're ridin
in on.

Cinch tight and keep a firm rein, Cowboy. ;-)

Jan
From Ft. Worth/Dallas, TX

Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:51:59 -0700, "Jan Il" >
wrote:

>But, If people have a problem with
>how ya write, talk, walk, or the pitch of yer hat, then I sorta have to
>think that their drawers are waaayyy too tight for the horse they're ridin
>in on.

UIR ABOS7UELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~ \/\/hy should 4nyone
objeCt t0 s0meone purp0sely writing stuff thatS diffocul to read, and
dsoing so in a text-only medium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~ why ,ther3"z nothing
rude or selfc-entered azbout such behvaior!!!!!!!!11 FR0HE JUST KNOWZ
THAT HIS TIME SI MORE VA7UABLE TH4N H1S READERZ T1ME, A|\|D THAT WHAT
AMUSES HIM COULD'TN POSSIBLY INCONVENEINCE oR ANNOY S0MEBODY
ELSE!!!!!!!!!!1 s0 what'sd the harm!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!? AFTER LAL,
WE'RE 4LL HeRE T0 c0MMUNICATE, RIGHYT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and F some of us
chjoose ti write in non-tandard wayz, i"st teh responsibuiLtiy oF 0ur
readfers to figure out what teh h3ll w3're tryIng to
say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

Bill Funk

On Thu, 20 May 2004 07:44:17 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On Wed, 19 May 2004 02:52:36 GMT, "Michael"
> wrote:
>

>>"frohe" > wrote in message
.. .

>>> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

>>Stick around. Corrections to grammar and syntax on NG's is crap.
>>

>No one corrected his grammar or his syntax. I told him that I think
>it's ridiculous and rude to purposely make one's writing difficult to
>read in a text-only medium, and that the difficulty of reading his
>posts robbed them of any other value they might have. Then I plonked
>him.
>
>I'm not going to waste any more time trying to figure out what the
>hell he's trying to say, if he's rude and self-centered enough to
>continually and purposely make his writing obscure and difficult to
>understand. Anyone who would purposely use "ya" to mean "you,"
>"you're," and "your"--often in the same sentence--isn't trying to
>communicate but is instead just saying "Look at me! Look at me!"

As opposed to yourself, who thinks everyone should do things your way.
Or you're way, whichever.

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 20 May 2004 10:03:41 -0700, Bill Funk >
wrote:

>As opposed to yourself, who thinks everyone should do things your way.
>Or you're way, whichever.

Bite me, Chuckles. I plonked him; I didn't tell him to do anything.

If you can't see that it is self-defeating, rude, and foolish to
purposely make your writing difficult to read and understand, then
you're dumber than a sack of hammers.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Reg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> UIR ABOS7UELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~ \/\/hy should 4nyone
> objeCt t0 s0meone purp0sely writing stuff thatS diffocul to read, and
> dsoing so in a text-only medium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it. You're a good cook, that's been established IMO. You
know a lot about the subject and have a passion for it. I haven't
seen a post from you about cooking in a long, long time.

You seem to pop up now whenever an excuse for conflict arises.
You did that before also, but at least you talked about food once
in awhile. If you're going to snipe, why not throw in something
food related along with it? Are you still using the K or what?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 20 May 2004 17:29:22 GMT, Reg > wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> UIR ABOS7UELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~ \/\/hy should 4nyone
>> objeCt t0 s0meone purp0sely writing stuff thatS diffocul to read, and
>> dsoing so in a text-only medium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I don't get it. You're a good cook, that's been established IMO. You
>know a lot about the subject and have a passion for it. I haven't
>seen a post from you about cooking in a long, long time.

Then you should google AFB on . Plenty there about
cooking.

>You seem to pop up now whenever an excuse for conflict arises.

You did notice who started this thread, right? Frohe--either trolling
or whining, but certainly not talking about BBQ. Why don't you take it
up with him?

>You did that before also, but at least you talked about food once
>in awhile. If you're going to snipe, why not throw in something
>food related along with it?

Who's sniping? I explained in this thread why I found Frohe's writing
more bother to read than it is worth. HE starts a thread about some
people bitching about his writing and I'm not supposed to contribute
to it? (BTW, I'm with Wertz on this one. Frohe has no intention of
leaving. He's trolling.)

> Are you still using the K or what?

Just about every day, often enough that I've had the postman and some
guys remodeling a house next door ask me if I'm a caterer. Yesterday a
couple racks of spares, done at 280 to 300 for about 4.5 hours,
indirect, over lump with a chunk of maple thrown in.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 20 May 2004 16:30:52 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>You already you admitted to starting this argument by being the
>original whiner.

Call it whining if want, Wertz. I call it pointing out to someone that
he PURPOSELY writes like a sub-literate moron and that doing so maybe
isn't the best way to communicate in a text-only medium. He didn't
take my advice, so I plonked him. Why you have a problem with that is
anyone's guess.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

JD

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

> On Thu, 20 May 2004 15:39:36 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 20 May 2004 16:30:52 -0500, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> You already you admitted to starting this argument by being the
>>> original whiner.

>> Call it whining if want, Wertz. I call it pointing out to someone
>> that he PURPOSELY writes like a sub-literate moron and that doing so
>> maybe isn't the best way to communicate in a text-only medium. He
>> didn't take my advice, so I plonked him. Why you have a problem with
>> that is anyone's guess.

> That's the whining I was referring to. Just plonk him and get it
> over with - No reason to waste 30 paragraphs announcing it to the
> world.
>
> ObFood: I made an Emeril recipe night. Sosueme.
> http://www.emerils.com/cooking/menus...ad_pudding.htm
> I made a coffee anglaise to go over it. So much for low-carb.
>
> -sw

Sheez!! It was *Kevin* that caused you all this angst? Get a grip, man; wait
for someone that matters to diss you before you get yer knickers in a twist
over piddly bullshit. If you'd had him in the bozo bin like I do you
wouldn't have known in the first place.

JD

Matthew L. Martin

frohe wrote:
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

I think you're nuts for even considering dropping out. You've been a
great help to me over the last couple of years and I'd miss you if you
were gone.

OTOH, your posts are sometimes a bit hard to read, but that could be a
comprehension problem for this yankee:-)

Matthew (that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it)

--
If the war in Iraq was over oil, we lost.

Matthew L. Martin

Stu wrote:

> On Thu, 20 May 2004 07:44:17 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 19 May 2004 02:52:36 GMT, "Michael"
> wrote:
>>

>>>"frohe" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>Stick around. Corrections to grammar and syntax on NG's is crap.
>>>

>>No one corrected his grammar or his syntax. I told him that I think
>>it's ridiculous and rude to purposely make one's writing difficult to
>>read in a text-only medium, and that the difficulty of reading his
>>posts robbed them of any other value they might have. Then I plonked
>>him.
>>
>>I'm not going to waste any more time trying to figure out what the
>>hell he's trying to say, if he's rude and self-centered enough to
>>continually and purposely make his writing obscure and difficult to
>>understand. Anyone who would purposely use "ya" to mean "you,"
>>"you're," and "your"--often in the same sentence--isn't trying to
>>communicate but is instead just saying "Look at me! Look at me!"

> You may be Anal retentive if:
>
> • you eat the M&Ms in color order.
> • you fold your dirty clothes before putting them in the hamper.
> • you have to have all boxes in the kitchen facing the same way and in
> order by size.
> • you have all your canned goods organized by type, flavor, and use.
> and they're all facing the front.
> • all your books, CDs, and movies have to be alphabetical order.
> • you require no less than 200 threads per inch on your sheets.
> • ...and they are tucked so tightly that you really could bounce a
> quarter on them.
> • you alphabetize your spices.
> • you organize your closet by color, season, and fabric.
> • you flame every person who sent you email because the emails
> weren't spelled correctly or gramatically correct.
> • you remove the tires to wash inside the wheel-wells of your vehicle.
> • you collect the little postcards in magazine issues...
> ...for recycling.
> • every e-mail reply that you send has been through a grammar
> checker...
> • ...and you correct the original message.
> • you're on a "calorie-counting" diet and you count the calories in
> the hot sauce on your "Big Beef Burrito Supreme"

Do you really know my ex-wife that well?

You forgot sorting pencils, paper clips and rubber bands by size.

Matthew

--
If the war in Iraq was over oil, we lost.

dasp1938

frohe wrote:
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

Stay> I have enjoyed your post for quite awhile.

Yip Yap

"frohe" > wrote in message >...
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.

If yer gonna to turn sensitive and take things
personally, then ya should not be posting to Usenet.
Most of us consider this a form of entertainment.

If anyone bothers ya so much put them in yer
little killfile yu twit. That will solve yer
Texas problem.

-- Yip

The 10th Annual Schaller State Fair Ribbon Report - The Queen is Dead! Long live the Queen! - But Life Ain't Bad (Long) Melba's Jammin' Preserving 16 01-09-2005 06:33 PM
The 10th Annual Schaller State Fair Ribbon Report - The Queen is Dead! Long live the Queen! - But Life Ain't Bad (Long) Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 50 28-08-2005 02:07 AM
How long does it last? Ruddell General Cooking 13 25-04-2005 06:28 AM
How long at the bar? Musashi Sushi 63 12-11-2004 10:04 PM
In the long run Fanny Pack Barbecue 2 24-03-2004 01:23 PM