Jack Curry

Default Maybe I should say "So long"

"frohe" > wrote in message
> I been gettin a bunch of flack from the pure bred linguists lately
> bout the way I talk, think & write. Altho I don't give two hoots what
> they think, I wonder if it may now be a distracter for the NG and am
> willin, if enough of ya regulars think it best, to just mosey on down
> the line.
>
> Let me know what ya think, fellers.
> --
> -frohe
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

I dosen't think ya kin do it, frohe. Ya's been round heah too long and ole
habbits is to hard ta brake.

Jack Curry
-get yer tongue out yer cheek-

Bill Funk

On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:08:33 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On Thu, 20 May 2004 10:03:41 -0700, Bill Funk >
>wrote:
>>
>>As opposed to yourself, who thinks everyone should do things your way.
>>Or you're way, whichever.

>Bite me, Chuckles. I plonked him; I didn't tell him to do anything.

Ah, the old, "I didn't tell him to do anything" ploy; you just plonked
him for not doing it your way.
I see the difference.

>If you can't see that it is self-defeating, rude, and foolish to
>purposely make your writing difficult to read and understand, then
>you're dumber than a sack of hammers.

You really shopuldn't speak that way about yourself; it's very
self-defeating.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
F.G. Whitfurrows

Default Kevvie's waving his penis around again. WAS:Maybe I should say "So long"

Loser.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote

Ya's been round heah too long and ole
> habbits is to hard ta brake.

Ahem...that's hobbits! And we ain't all that hard ta break. Y'all jus' has
to know whar ta hit us.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Harry Demidavicius

On Sat, 22 May 2004 13:44:03 -0700, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

>"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote
>
> Ya's been round heah too long and ole
>> habbits is to hard ta brake.
>>

>Ahem...that's hobbits! And we ain't all that hard ta break. Y'all jus' has
>to know whar ta hit us.

The 'where' is easy; the question is 'how hard?' . . .

Harry

Harry Demidavicius > wrote:
> On Sat, 22 May 2004 13:44:03 -0700, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> >
> >"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote
> >
> > Ya's been round heah too long and ole
> >> habbits is to hard ta brake.
> >>

> >Ahem...that's hobbits! And we ain't all that hard ta break. Y'all jus'
> >has to know whar ta hit us.

> The 'where' is easy; the question is 'how hard?' . . .

So this hunter shoots a duck and it lands in a farmer's yard . . .

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley

http://operationiraqichildren.org/

The 10th Annual Schaller State Fair Ribbon Report - The Queen is Dead! Long live the Queen! - But Life Ain't Bad (Long) Melba's Jammin' Preserving 16 01-09-2005 06:33 PM
The 10th Annual Schaller State Fair Ribbon Report - The Queen is Dead! Long live the Queen! - But Life Ain't Bad (Long) Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 50 28-08-2005 02:07 AM
How long does it last? Ruddell General Cooking 13 25-04-2005 06:28 AM
How long at the bar? Musashi Sushi 63 12-11-2004 10:04 PM
In the long run Fanny Pack Barbecue 2 24-03-2004 01:23 PM