Old 23-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Shaun aRe

"Otto Bahn" wrote in message
"Shaun aRe" wrote

I'm not very good at this troll thing. We should just
make a list so I can put them all in my kill folder.

LMAO! Yeah, you'd think that would work eh? ',;~}~

I put myself in there 'cause there's no point in reading
my own posts.

There's better reasons. Want me to explain more simple stuff you already
know to you? I love a good condescension session - it's good for the

soul (I
have three to keep working).

Whatever you want. It's pretty amusing watching you foam
at the mouth while six hooks from yesterday are dangling
out of your butt.

Oh, I've met you all before.

Just let me know if you want those hooks back and I'll fish them out of my
tackle box. Ha ha! - Do you get it? I said 'fish the out' about the fish
hooks - damn I'm hilarious! ',;~}~

Have a great day now y'hear? I know I will because I always do because I'm
lovely.

Shaun aRe
--
May all your wishes be both wise and fulfilled.

Old 23-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Shaun aRe

"Nick" wrote in message
Otto Bahn wrote:
Shaun aRe wrote:

I'm not very good at this troll thing. We should just make a
list so I can put them all in my kill folder.

LMAO! Yeah, you'd think that would work eh? ',;~}~

I put myself in there 'cause there's no point in reading my own
posts.

There's better reasons. Want me to explain more simple stuff you
already know to you? I love a good condescension session - it's good
for the soul (I have three to keep working).

Whatever you want. It's pretty amusing watching you foam
at the mouth while six hooks from yesterday are dangling
out of your butt.

--oTTo--

Look before you swallow

I don't get it. The purpose of being here is to post, to respond to other
people who post and be entertained. Why do you think you have done
something special in getting someone to reply to you when they came here
for the very purpose of replying to people?
You and everyone else here have done exactly these things.

Oh, don't pick on the nice man Nick, it's not his fault!

Play nice now ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - And remember:
--
Life is the dream you wake up to.

Old 23-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Shaun aRe

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:22:52 +0100, "Shaun aRe"
wrote:

"Otto Bahn" wrote in message
"Shaun aRe" wrote

Oh, come on. Why would anyone do something like that?

(I'm beginning to wonder who the truly clueless one is here.)

And you, sir, are yet another troll.

I'm not very good at this troll thing. We should just
make a list so I can put them all in my kill folder.

LMAO! Yeah, you'd think that would work eh? ',;~}~

I put myself in there 'cause there's no point in reading
my own posts.

There's better reasons. Want me to explain more simple stuff you already
know to you?

If he does, he'll simply make you explain simple stuff he already
knows. He's been making you do so for the better part of two days now.

And, yes, YHBT. YHL. HAND.

Oooo lovely! I like when (whatever you said) happens ',;~}~

BTW, oTTo, it isn't often that they come out of the water to bait the
hook for you.

Hey, I'm nothing if not terribly helpful. My mum told me that.

See ya!

Shaun aRe
--
Living Life Large Like Loud Lemon Lipped Laughter.

Old 23-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Shaun aRe

wrote:

"Otto Bahn" wrote in message
"Shaun aRe" wrote

Oh, come on. Why would anyone do something like that?

(I'm beginning to wonder who the truly clueless one is here.)

And you, sir, are yet another troll.

I'm not very good at this troll thing. We should just make a
list so I can put them all in my kill folder.

LMAO! Yeah, you'd think that would work eh? ',;~}~

I put myself in there 'cause there's no point in reading my own
posts.

There's better reasons. Want me to explain more simple stuff you
already know to you?

If he does, he'll simply make you explain simple stuff he already
knows. He's been making you do so for the better part of two days
now.

And, yes, YHBT. YHL. HAND.

BTW, oTTo, it isn't often that they come out of the water to bait the
hook for you.

Yes, you were very believable at playing dumb.
Gratz!

Kevin must have gone to RADA!

No wonder he's famous.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe
--
Sometimes, the true and living thought bubbling rapidly up from the
depths of the mind, surfaces with a severe case of the Bends.

Old 23-06-2005, 01:50 PM
shelly

on 2005-06-23 at 10:10 wrote:

Of course it does. Everything needs more aRe. Just a pity aRe
is so expensive these days. Now pay up.

no, thanks. i checked and we're all full up with aRe.

--
shelly (accept no substitutions!)
http://www.cat-sidh.net

Old 23-06-2005, 01:52 PM
shelly

on 2005-06-23 at 10:24 wrote:

Just let me know if you want those hooks back

eeew! what sort of sicko are you, handing out used fish
hooks?

and I'll fish them out of my tackle box. Ha ha! - Do you get
it? I said 'fish the out'

no, actually, you didn't.

--
shelly (lordy!)
Old 23-06-2005, 01:54 PM
shelly

on 2005-06-23 at 10:14 wrote:

I may be foolish but I'm no fool young lad.

i think i'll leave that for others to judge (hi, Kevin!).

--
shelly (a boy named Sue)
Old 27-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Chris McGonnell

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:52:41 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

"Chris McGonnell" wrote

Oh, come on. Why would anyone do something like that?

(I'm beginning to wonder who the truly clueless one is here.)

And you, sir, are yet another troll.

I'm not very good at this troll thing. We should just
make a list so I can put them all in my kill folder.

So trolls are bad, then? Is it because they "hook" you with a phony
claim or a fictitious mistake and then make fun of you for correcting
the errors? If that passes for humor with them, they're to be pitied.
Now, how do you spot them and let them know that they haven't fooled
you?

Are you trolling me? Are you trolling *me*?
You want to troll with *me* motherfscker?!

PLONK! Into the kill folder you go.

Okay, you must be a troll with a nasty mind. Your mother should put
limits to your computer use or password the PC so you can't use it
unless there's adult supervision.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Old 30-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Otto Bahn

"Chris McGonnell" wrote

Are you trolling me? Are you trolling *me*?
You want to troll with *me* motherfscker?!

PLONK! Into the kill folder you go.

Okay, you must be a troll with a nasty mind. Your mother should put
limits to your computer use or password the PC so you can't use it
unless there's adult supervision.

You are in my kill folder and I can't see you anymore.

--oTTo--

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 04:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 01:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM