Old 30-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Skenzer

Default Lemon Bar recipe

Does anybody have a lemon bar recipe that they really love? I had some
bars at Marshall Fields once that were incredible and am looking for a
recipe to match it.
Thanks

Old 30-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Scott Taylor

Skenzer wrote in message
Does anybody have a lemon bar recipe that they really love? I had some
bars at Marshall Fields once that were incredible and am looking for a
recipe to match it.
Thanks

These are delicious:

http://www.coopfoodstore.com/html/re...LemonBars.html

Old 31-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Skenzer

Thanks, I'll give them a try!

On Sun, 30 May 2004 22:52:33 GMT, "Scott Taylor"
wrote:

.. .