FoodBanter.com

-   -   Lemon Bar recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/585-lemon-bar-recipe.html)

Skenzer 30-05-2004 11:23 PM

Lemon Bar recipe

Does anybody have a lemon bar recipe that they really love? I had some
bars at Marshall Fields once that were incredible and am looking for a
recipe to match it.
Thanks

Scott Taylor 30-05-2004 11:52 PM

Lemon Bar recipe

<Skenzer> wrote in message
> Does anybody have a lemon bar recipe that they really love? I had some
> bars at Marshall Fields once that were incredible and am looking for a
> recipe to match it.
> Thanks

These are delicious:

http://www.coopfoodstore.com/html/re...LemonBars.html

Skenzer 31-05-2004 01:14 AM

Lemon Bar recipe

Thanks, I'll give them a try!

On Sun, 30 May 2004 22:52:33 GMT, "Scott Taylor"
> wrote:

.. .