Publix Weekly Ad: good thru 10/9/2013

Old 13-10-2013, 10:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Publix Weekly Ad: good thru 10/9/2013

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:03:05 -0400, mawil1013 wrote:

Publix is coming into my region big time, three or four stores already
open, recently purchased 7 existing grocery stores to refurbish into
Publix stores, the closest one will be about 35 minutes away, highway
driving. So about 20 miles away. Shopped at one of them about three
times now for kicks, love the deli. I buy a Cuban sandwich when I go.

What kind of highways do you have? Here, 20 miles of highway is 15
minutes driving time. No congestion here.
Old 14-10-2013, 02:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/13/2013 5:03 PM, mawil1013 wrote:
On 10/4/2013 10:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the
freezer. Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into
cubes and cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and grilled
on skewers. marinated, most likely.

That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of those
chuck roasts.

Jill

Publix is coming into my region big time, three or four stores already
open, recently purchased 7 existing grocery stores to refurbish into
Publix stores,

Wow! What "region" is that? 10 stores? Why?

I've got one Publix within reasonable and regular shopping distance.
One is sufficient.

Jill
Old 17-10-2013, 01:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/7/2013 4:41 AM, Cheryl wrote:
On 10/5/2013 6:17 PM, Sqwertz wrote

I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
(gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.

I thought of you last night, hope you're busy working today.

nancy

Old 17-10-2013, 04:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/17/2013 8:43 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
On 10/7/2013 4:41 AM, Cheryl wrote:
On 10/5/2013 6:17 PM, Sqwertz wrote

I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
(gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.

I thought of you last night, hope you're busy working today.

nancy

I heard the interim budget will provide back-pay. I hope so!

Jill