Old 11-01-2005, 10:43 PM
STEPHEN PEEK

Default Warning Wine Expert's new kit

I just returned from my local HBS where I was informed that the new Wine
Expert Pinot Noir kits had a problem. Kits with a serial number beginning
with 63 may be infected. Some HBS owners reported the kits blowing up in
their shops. This is only in regard to serial numbers beginning with 63.
Cheers,
Steve

Old 12-01-2005, 04:24 AM
Brian Lundeen

"STEPHEN PEEK" wrote in message
nk.net...
I just returned from my local HBS where I was informed that the new Wine
Expert Pinot Noir kits had a problem. Kits with a serial number beginning
with 63 may be infected. Some HBS owners reported the kits blowing up in
their shops. This is only in regard to serial numbers beginning with 63.

Alert Homeland Security immediately. This sounds like an Al-Qaeda operation.
Let's face it, we know where wine kits come from. Canada!!! The weak link in
the North American defense shield.

My God, will those *******s stop at nothing to bring a freedom loving
society to its knees?

Brian

wine warning notbob General Cooking 8 30-09-2011 10:57 PM
Warning: Empty corked wine bottle jmcquown General Cooking 45 15-07-2005 05:53 AM
Wine Expert White Merlot geo Winemaking 5 10-03-2005 04:06 AM
Warning Wine Expert's new kit Dick Adams Winemaking 3 13-01-2005 07:53 PM
Term for Wine Expert-not Sommelier? Sarah General 3 06-02-2004 10:00 PM