FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Warning Wine Expert's new kit (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/51321-warning-re-wine-experts.html)

STEPHEN PEEK 11-01-2005 10:43 PM

Warning Wine Expert's new kit

I just returned from my local HBS where I was informed that the new Wine
Expert Pinot Noir kits had a problem. Kits with a serial number beginning
with 63 may be infected. Some HBS owners reported the kits blowing up in
their shops. This is only in regard to serial numbers beginning with 63.
Cheers,
Steve

Brian Lundeen 12-01-2005 04:24 AM

"STEPHEN PEEK" > wrote in message
nk.net...
>I just returned from my local HBS where I was informed that the new Wine
>Expert Pinot Noir kits had a problem. Kits with a serial number beginning
>with 63 may be infected. Some HBS owners reported the kits blowing up in
>their shops. This is only in regard to serial numbers beginning with 63.

Alert Homeland Security immediately. This sounds like an Al-Qaeda operation.
Let's face it, we know where wine kits come from. Canada!!! The weak link in
the North American defense shield.

My God, will those *******s stop at nothing to bring a freedom loving
society to its knees?

Brian

Jeff Chorniak 13-01-2005 11:00 AM

Hey, I'm from Canada. I think it's mad wine disease.

Jeff

Jeff Chorniak 13-01-2005 11:00 AM

Ray Calvert 13-01-2005 06:15 PM

I would suspect that is it more likely to be MYD, Mad Yeast Disease.

Ray

Ray Calvert 13-01-2005 06:15 PM