Old 12-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Dick Adams

Default Warning Wine Expert's new kit

Brian Lundeen wrote:
"STEPHEN PEEK" wrote:

I just returned from my local HBS where I was informed that
the new Wine Expert Pinot Noir kits had a problem. Kits with
a serial number beginning with 63 may be infected. Some HBS
owners reported the kits blowing up in their shops. This is
only in regard to serial numbers beginning with 63.

Have you read or heard any on "infected with what"?

Alert Homeland Security immediately. This sounds like an Al-Qaeda
operation. Let's face it, we know where wine kits come from.
Canada!!! The weak link in the North American defense shield.

Infecting kits is coolie labor. Al-Qaeda is more into kamakazi
attacks and other violence attacks that require minimal labor
skills. But they are anti-alcohol.

My God, will those *******s stop at nothing to bring a freedom
loving society to its knees?

Too many Americans drop to their knees every now and then from
drinking counterfeit beer, e.g., Coors. Millers, et al.

Dick

Old 13-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Bob

"Jeff Chorniak" wrote in message
Hey, I'm from Canada. I think it's mad wine disease.

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!!

wine warning notbob General Cooking 8 30-09-2011 10:57 PM
Warning: Empty corked wine bottle jmcquown General Cooking 45 15-07-2005 05:53 AM
Wine Expert White Merlot geo Winemaking 5 10-03-2005 04:06 AM
Warning Wine Expert's new kit STEPHEN PEEK Winemaking 5 13-01-2005 06:15 PM
Term for Wine Expert-not Sommelier? Sarah General 3 06-02-2004 10:00 PM