Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Making Wine

Making wine is a very pleasant past time. It works better after a couple of
years because then you have some previously made wine to sip as you're
making the newest batch.

What are some of the fruits you've used to make wine with?

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

> What are some of the fruits you've used to make wine with?

I just picked 400 pounds of Barbera, it is now under going fermentation
in my driveway as we speak. I plan to get 400 or 500 pounds of Cabernet
Sauvignon from my friend, http://www.chevalierwinery.com, up the street.
Also, may do some Merlot from same field. I would like to also do a
little Zinfandel again this year.

I am trying hard not to get out of control, usually have so much wine
going hard to stay on top of it.

Helaman
I can be seen in the photos he http://wwww.edhwm.com

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

The internet told me that http://wwww.edhwm.com doesn't exist. Did you make
a spelling error?

"Buckaroo" > wrote in message

>> What are some of the fruits you've used to make wine with?

> I just picked 400 pounds of Barbera, it is now under going fermentation
> in my driveway as we speak. I plan to get 400 or 500 pounds of Cabernet
> Sauvignon from my friend, http://www.chevalierwinery.com, up the street.
> Also, may do some Merlot from same field. I would like to also do a
> little Zinfandel again this year.
>
> I am trying hard not to get out of control, usually have so much wine
> going hard to stay on top of it.
>

> Helaman
> I can be seen in the photos he http://wwww.edhwm.com

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Whoops - one "w" too many.

"Tom Kunich" > wrote in message
> The internet told me that http://wwww.edhwm.com doesn't exist. Did you
> make a spelling error?
>
> "Buckaroo" > wrote in message
>>
>>> What are some of the fruits you've used to make wine with?

>> I just picked 400 pounds of Barbera, it is now under going fermentation
>> in my driveway as we speak. I plan to get 400 or 500 pounds of Cabernet
>> Sauvignon from my friend, http://www.chevalierwinery.com, up the street.
>> Also, may do some Merlot from same field. I would like to also do a
>> little Zinfandel again this year.
>>
>> I am trying hard not to get out of control, usually have so much wine
>> going hard to stay on top of it.
>>

>> Helaman
>> I can be seen in the photos he http://wwww.edhwm.com

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 14:56:39 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

> The internet told me that http://wwww.edhwm.com doesn't exist. Did you
> make a spelling error?

yeah, too many "w" sorry about that.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

"Buckaroo" > wrote in message

>> What are some of the fruits you've used to make wine with?

> I just picked 400 pounds of Barbera, it is now under going fermentation
> in my driveway as we speak. I plan to get 400 or 500 pounds of Cabernet
> Sauvignon from my friend, http://www.chevalierwinery.com, up the street.
> Also, may do some Merlot from same field. I would like to also do a
> little Zinfandel again this year.
>
> I am trying hard not to get out of control, usually have so much wine
> going hard to stay on top of it.

What do you do with that huge amount of wine?

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

r.

Making Wine Jelly or Vinegar with Homemade Wine Garland Grower Preserving 6 06-02-2010 05:06 PM
New To Wine Making - Concord Grape Wine - At End of PrimaryFermentation Shalom Shachne Winemaking 4 08-10-2009 04:43 AM
New to Wine making Jim[_23_] Winemaking 11 10-01-2008 03:56 AM
Making Your Own WIne JB Wine 3 15-05-2007 01:53 AM
New to Wine Making butkim Winemaking 4 19-01-2005 07:39 PM