Posted to alt.food.wine
JB JB is offline

Default Making Your Own WIne

Any one have any experiences making their own wine that they'd like to
share? I'm considering giving this a try. I don't think I'd be interested in
using the low end concentrates that are diluted 4:1. The company I'm looking
at sells straight juices from all over the world and a wide variety of
grapes.

TIA

Posted to alt.food.wine

On May 12, 12:29 pm, "JB" > wrote:
> Any one have any experiences making their own wine that they'd like to
> share? I'm considering giving this a try. I don't think I'd be interested in
> using the low end concentrates that are diluted 4:1. The company I'm looking
> at sells straight juices from all over the world and a wide variety of
> grapes.
>
> TIA

You may get some answers here, although most in this group just drink
wine.A few make wine or work at wine companies. The Usenet group
rec.crafts.winemaking caters mainly to those who make wine at home, so
you may get more answers there.

Posted to alt.food.wine

Yes, we have loads of experience at the rec.crafts.winemaking newsgroup.
Come join us.

DAve

JB wrote:
> Any one have any experiences making their own wine that they'd like to
> share? I'm considering giving this a try. I don't think I'd be interested in
> using the low end concentrates that are diluted 4:1. The company I'm looking
> at sells straight juices from all over the world and a wide variety of
> grapes.
>
> TIA

Posted to alt.food.wine
JB JB is offline

I'm on my way!

Making Wine Tom Kunich Winemaking 6 07-10-2011 03:23 AM
Making Wine Jelly or Vinegar with Homemade Wine Garland Grower Preserving 6 06-02-2010 05:06 PM
New To Wine Making - Concord Grape Wine - At End of PrimaryFermentation Shalom Shachne Winemaking 4 08-10-2009 04:43 AM
New to Wine making Jim[_23_] Winemaking 11 10-01-2008 03:56 AM
New to Wine Making butkim Winemaking 4 19-01-2005 07:39 PM