Old 18-08-2007, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Good Deal?

My wife and I are considering buying a stainless steel press which fits a
42" barrel. Apparently it comes with a shredder, bottles, and the barrel
for $175.00. Does this sound like a good deal? Need advice...

Old 18-08-2007, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Aug 18, 12:32 pm, "J" wrote:
My wife and I are considering buying a stainless steel press which fits a
42" barrel. Apparently it comes with a shredder, bottles, and the barrel
for $175.00. Does this sound like a good deal? Need advice...

If it works at all, yes. I assume by shredder you mean crusher

Old 18-08-2007, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

I wasn't sure what they meant by shredder in the add. I also assumed
crusher.

By the time we were able to reach someone with the number listed, the
equipment had already sold.

Thanks for responding.

"Joe Sallustio" wrote in message
oups.com...