FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Good Deal? (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/132029-good-deal.html)

J[_3_] 18-08-2007 05:32 PM

Good Deal?

My wife and I are considering buying a stainless steel press which fits a
42" barrel. Apparently it comes with a shredder, bottles, and the barrel
for $175.00. Does this sound like a good deal? Need advice...

Joe Sallustio 18-08-2007 07:40 PM

Good Deal?

On Aug 18, 12:32 pm, "J" > wrote:
> My wife and I are considering buying a stainless steel press which fits a
> 42" barrel. Apparently it comes with a shredder, bottles, and the barrel
> for $175.00. Does this sound like a good deal? Need advice...

If it works at all, yes. I assume by shredder you mean crusher

J[_3_] 18-08-2007 10:42 PM

Good Deal?

I wasn't sure what they meant by shredder in the add. I also assumed
crusher.

By the time we were able to reach someone with the number listed, the
equipment had already sold.

Thanks for responding.

oups.com...

frederick ploegman 19-08-2007 06:17 AM

Good Deal?

I think the shredder might be for cabbage. Kraut, slaw, etc.