Default Amarone recomendations

I have given up my search for a 95 pasqua amarone and am now simply
trying to find some alternatives. I have tried the 97 pasqua and a 95
tommasi. Neither are as good as the 95 pasqua in my opinion but both
where very good. Any other recomendations would be apprtiated. Also,
opinions on best vintage for amarone? I have read where some say 95 is
the best since 83 and some say 97 is the best since 83.

Thanks,

Alan

Thanks for the recomendations. I will give Mazzi a try. Can I ask what
your fellings are about Pasqu as a producer? I had never heard of them
until I tried thier 95 amarone in a resteraunt at a waiters suggestion.
Definitely one of the top 3 wines I've ever had. I'm just wondering why
I had never heard of them before. Even now I don't hear thier name
mentioned much.

Alan

Thank you for the feedback. If I liked thier amarone so much and they
are mid-quality, then I am really excited to try some of the higher
quality amarones. I should really like them.

Alan