Terry

Default Food and Wine Pairing

Can someone recommend a wine to accompany veal paprikash.

TIA, Terry

Ian Hoare

Salut/Hi Terry,

le/on Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:39:28 -0500 (EST), tu disais/you said:-

>Can someone recommend a wine to accompany veal paprikash.

If it's a real one, I'd recommend a Badacsonyi Szurkebarat.

Goes wonderfully well. Szurkebarat is the hungarian for "Grey Friar" and
it's what they call the wine better known as "Pinot Gris". On the volcanic
hill of Badacsony, it really shines giving full wines with quite a sweet
finish, almost spicy. As you don't say where you live, and your webtv
address gives no clue, I can't really help much more. I'd look to a Pinot
Gris VT from Alsace, here. (That's in France)

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare

Food pairing with wine Tom Wine 4 20-03-2006 03:43 AM
food and wine pairing question [email protected] Wine 12 10-09-2005 10:07 AM
Food/Wine pairing - Valpolicella Dick R. Wine 50 31-03-2005 09:04 PM
Wine/Food pairing... Max Mustermann Wine 23 07-10-2004 02:59 AM
food /wine pairing website? Larry Wine 10 29-06-2004 01:26 AM