Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Star Jones - no longer the Top of the Food Chain!

Animals say Buh-bye to Star > wrote:

> Starlet was fond of affirming in her usual diva style, whenever the
> subject of vegetarianism or Peta came up, that she was "the top of the
> food chain," and could therefore eat anything and anyone she felt
> like.

Just what's wrong with that?

> It's a privilege that comes with being at the top, after all.

Moreso than volunteering to go back to the bottom of it on the basis of half-baked vegan propaganda.

> Now Barbara has kicked her ugly ass

Star Jones isn't unattractive at all. The irony of your remark on her appearance is she's leaving a show with Barbara Walters (never was attractive even on a good day), Joy Behar (not the most attractive lady, either), Meredith Viera (marginal attractive-ness), and Elisabeth Hasselbeck (NFL wife -- she should be a hottie). Who's coming in? Lard-ass, carpet-munching, fugly Rosie "can I have a few doggie bags" O'Donnell. I would take Star over any of these witches, aside from Mrs Hasselbeck, any day.

BTW, notice that the two most attractive women on the show -- Elisabeth and Star -- are also the most conservative. Not a coincidence.

> to the street where it's eat or be eaten.

Even if she were to have stayed on the show, Rosie would eat her; and probably in more ways than we'd care to know.

> Watch out, Star, you're at the bottom now!

She'll rise higher than the rest of those witches.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

chico chupacabra wrote:
> Animals say Buh-bye to Star > wrote:
>
> > Starlet was fond of affirming in her usual diva style, whenever the
> > subject of vegetarianism or Peta came up, that she was "the top of the
> > food chain," and could therefore eat anything and anyone she felt
> > like.

> Just what's wrong with that?
>
> > It's a privilege that comes with being at the top, after all.

> Moreso than volunteering to go back to the bottom of it on the basis of half-baked vegan propaganda.
>
> > Now Barbara has kicked her ugly ass

> Star Jones isn't unattractive at all. The irony of your remark on her appearance is she's leaving a show with Barbara Walters (never was attractive even on a good day), Joy Behar (not the most attractive lady, either), Meredith Viera (marginal attractive-ness), and Elisabeth Hasselbeck (NFL wife -- she should be a hottie). Who's coming in? Lard-ass, carpet-munching, fugly Rosie "can I have a few doggie bags" O'Donnell. I would take Star over any of these witches, aside from Mrs Hasselbeck, any day.
>
> BTW, notice that the two most attractive women on the show -- Elisabeth and Star -- are also the most conservative. Not a coincidence.
>
> > to the street where it's eat or be eaten.

> Even if she were to have stayed on the show, Rosie would eat her; and probably in more ways than we'd care to know.

Ha ha ha! Hilarious!

I seem to recall I put you onto a great satirical website a few years
back called fatchicksinpartyhats.com. It was ostensibly webmastered by
a limited-English 15-year-old Mexican immigrant named "Miguel", whom
the (I suspect) real webmaster, "Sean-baby", referred to as a "noted
social critic". The site (I'm not sure it's still up) contained photos
of obese people, most of which Miguel cadged from other website; in
most of them, the fatties were wearing some silly hat or other weird
headgear, hence the site name. Each photo was accompanied by Miguel's
"commentary", in hilarious broken English.

My all-time favorite photo was of a huge woman sitting next to a little
Dachshund. Instead of commentary, there was a little imagined dialogue
between the two:

fat broad: "Hello, dog."

dog: "Bark! Hello, fattie."

fat broad: "I am going to eat you in a sandwich."

dog: "You fat bitch."

That instantly came to mind when I read "Rosie would eat her."

> > Watch out, Star, you're at the bottom now!

> She'll rise higher than the rest of those witches.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Leif Erikson wrote:

> chico chupacabra wrote:
> > Animals say Buh-bye to Star > wrote:
> >
> > > Starlet was fond of affirming in her usual diva style, whenever the
> > > subject of vegetarianism or Peta came up, that she was "the top of the
> > > food chain," and could therefore eat anything and anyone she felt
> > > like.

> > Just what's wrong with that?
> >
> > > It's a privilege that comes with being at the top, after all.

> > Moreso than volunteering to go back to the bottom of it on the basis of half-baked vegan propaganda.
> >
> > > Now Barbara has kicked her ugly ass

> > Star Jones isn't unattractive at all. The irony of your remark on her appearance is she's leaving a show with Barbara Walters (never was attractive even on a good day), Joy Behar (not the most attractive lady, either), Meredith Viera (marginal attractive-ness), and Elisabeth Hasselbeck (NFL wife -- she should be a hottie). Who's coming in? Lard-ass, carpet-munching, fugly Rosie "can I have a few doggie bags" O'Donnell. I would take Star over any of these witches, aside from Mrs Hasselbeck, any day.
> >
> > BTW, notice that the two most attractive women on the show -- Elisabeth and Star -- are also the most conservative. Not a coincidence.
> >
> > > to the street where it's eat or be eaten.

> > Even if she were to have stayed on the show, Rosie would eat her; and probably in more ways than we'd care to know.

> Ha ha ha! Hilarious!
>
> I seem to recall I put you onto a great satirical website a few years
> back called fatchicksinpartyhats.com. It was ostensibly webmastered by
> a limited-English 15-year-old Mexican immigrant named "Miguel", whom
> the (I suspect) real webmaster, "Sean-baby", referred to as a "noted
> social critic". The site (I'm not sure it's still up) contained photos
> of obese people, most of which Miguel cadged from other website; in
> most of them, the fatties were wearing some silly hat or other weird
> headgear, hence the site name. Each photo was accompanied by Miguel's
> "commentary", in hilarious broken English.

That site is still up and running, and funny as ever.

> My all-time favorite photo was of a huge woman sitting next to a little
> Dachshund. Instead of commentary, there was a little imagined dialogue
> between the two:
>
> fat broad: "Hello, dog."
>
> dog: "Bark! Hello, fattie."
>
> fat broad: "I am going to eat you in a sandwich."
>
> dog: "You fat bitch."
>

> That instantly came to mind when I read "Rosie would eat her."

Heh... I remember that one. A lot of the captions deal with the tubbies eating other people.

> > > Watch out, Star, you're at the bottom now!

> > She'll rise higher than the rest of those witches.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

chico chupacabra wrote:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>chico chupacabra wrote:

>>>Just what's wrong with that?

>>>Moreso than volunteering to go back to the bottom of it on the basis of half-baked vegan propaganda.

>>>Star Jones isn't unattractive at all. The irony of your remark on her appearance is she's leaving a show with Barbara Walters (never was attractive even on a good day), Joy Behar (not the most attractive lady, either), Meredith Viera (marginal attractive-ness), and Elisabeth Hasselbeck (NFL wife -- she should be a hottie). Who's coming in? Lard-ass, carpet-munching, fugly Rosie "can I have a few doggie bags" O'Donnell. I would take Star over any of these witches, aside from Mrs Hasselbeck, any day.
>>>
>>>BTW, notice that the two most attractive women on the show -- Elisabeth and Star -- are also the most conservative. Not a coincidence.

>>>Even if she were to have stayed on the show, Rosie would eat her; and probably in more ways than we'd care to know.

>>Ha ha ha! Hilarious!
>>
>>I seem to recall I put you onto a great satirical website a few years
>>back called fatchicksinpartyhats.com. It was ostensibly webmastered by
>>a limited-English 15-year-old Mexican immigrant named "Miguel", whom
>>the (I suspect) real webmaster, "Sean-baby", referred to as a "noted
>>social critic". The site (I'm not sure it's still up) contained photos
>>of obese people, most of which Miguel cadged from other website; in
>>most of them, the fatties were wearing some silly hat or other weird
>>headgear, hence the site name. Each photo was accompanied by Miguel's
>>"commentary", in hilarious broken English.

> That site is still up and running, and funny as ever.
>

>>My all-time favorite photo was of a huge woman sitting next to a little
>>Dachshund. Instead of commentary, there was a little imagined dialogue
>>between the two:
>>
>> fat broad: "Hello, dog."
>>
>> dog: "Bark! Hello, fattie."
>>
>> fat broad: "I am going to eat you in a sandwich."
>>
>> dog: "You fat bitch."
>>

>>That instantly came to mind when I read "Rosie would eat her."

> Heh... I remember that one. A lot of the captions deal with the tubbies eating other people.

It's back! The photo link was broken, but they've
fixed it: http://fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part18.shtml
About 2/3 down the page.

>>>She'll rise higher than the rest of those witches.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Leif Erikson wrote:

> chico chupacabra wrote:

> >>Ha ha ha! Hilarious!
> >>
> >>I seem to recall I put you onto a great satirical website a few years
> >>back called fatchicksinpartyhats.com. It was ostensibly webmastered by
> >>a limited-English 15-year-old Mexican immigrant named "Miguel", whom
> >>the (I suspect) real webmaster, "Sean-baby", referred to as a "noted
> >>social critic". The site (I'm not sure it's still up) contained photos
> >>of obese people, most of which Miguel cadged from other website; in
> >>most of them, the fatties were wearing some silly hat or other weird
> >>headgear, hence the site name. Each photo was accompanied by Miguel's
> >>"commentary", in hilarious broken English.

> > That site is still up and running, and funny as ever.
> >

> >>My all-time favorite photo was of a huge woman sitting next to a little
> >>Dachshund. Instead of commentary, there was a little imagined dialogue
> >>between the two:
> >>
> >> fat broad: "Hello, dog."
> >>
> >> dog: "Bark! Hello, fattie."
> >>
> >> fat broad: "I am going to eat you in a sandwich."
> >>
> >> dog: "You fat bitch."
> >>

> >>That instantly came to mind when I read "Rosie would eat her."

> > Heh... I remember that one. A lot of the captions deal with the tubbies eating other people.

> It's back! The photo link was broken, but they've
> fixed it: http://fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part18.shtml
> About 2/3 down the page.

Have you read the hate mail? I'm still laughing over this:

Current Stats:
Age: 31
Physicists hope she's lying - if she is only 31, this indicates she is expanding at a rate faster than our universe, the implications of which are not yet known.

Height: 5'10"
Note: height may increase if she is placed on her side.

Weight: 420 lbs.
That's enough mass to tear most elevators off their cables into a fiery explosion of butter and debris. But to better put this into perspective - if you piled her on top of herself, it would take 19 of her to reach the moon and back.

Hair:Long, Thick, Blonde
Able to be seen from space.

Eyes: Deep Blue
"Deep" here referring to the distance of her pupils to the surface of her face - an astonishing 8 water-retaining inches.

Measurements:
Bust: 62
Bra straps this large can only be made by a small parachute manufacturing company in Italy. Metallurgists began working on an alloy capable of supporting her breasts, but were unable to distinguish them from the other breast-like layers of flesh located many places from her "neck" down. Since then, the metallurgists have given up and are using their talent on an easier project: a helmet that can travel through time. They will call it Time-Hat.

Waist: 60
Were she to attach child-sized baskets to her belt and spin, she would be considered a medium to large sized carousel. But this plan requires finding a belt that can fit around her, and of course, that's not possible. After you hit the metric ton point of your lifelong binge, you spend most of your time shopping in the elastic section.

Lower Belly:72
While this statistic may be interesting, it remains unknown why Deidra decided to measure loose areas of fat on her body. Upper Arm Flap and Third Chin Circumferance measurements removed from report for reasons of the human gag reflex.

Shoe Size:11
A small car with the tires removed. This may be the reason she was upset enough to devour the prom - a clumsy dance step earlier in the night made her "shoe's" airbag go off, severely stubbing her toe.

Hips:59:
it would take 8 slow dancers to completely encircle this distance, but local firemen say this is a bad idea because of the danger of participants becoming pinned under the previously documented Lower Belly.

Dress Size:34
when reached for comment, local GAP salesperson said, "what the hell is a size 34? ha ha ha that's like saying size ten hundred! You can't even picture it. What is it, like two holes punched in the bottom of a tent? You're probably going to want to go the sporting goods store at the end of the mall."
http://www.seanbaby.com/news/fatsuit.htm

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

chico chupacabra added:

BTW, Mr Erikson, have you seen the Xenadrine weight loss ads? I don't know why I think of some self-crippled yob in Eastbourne when I see those.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbSBqfXTjaI
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

chico chupacabra wrote:

> chico chupacabra added:
>
> BTW, Mr Erikson, have you seen the Xenadrine weight loss ads? I don't know why I think of some self-crippled yob in Eastbourne when I see those.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbSBqfXTjaI

I hadn't seen it, but that's pretty funny! I don't
watch much TV at all, so I'm pretty behind on the
cultural references.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Leif Erikson wrote:
> chico chupacabra wrote:
>
> > chico chupacabra added:
> >
> > BTW, Mr Erikson, have you seen the Xenadrine weight loss ads? I don't know why I think of some self-crippled yob in Eastbourne when I see those.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbSBqfXTjaI

> I hadn't seen it, but that's pretty funny! I don't
> watch much TV at all, so I'm pretty behind on the
> cultural references.

You're behind on everything Goo...................except out stupiding
yourself.

In that, you are the supreme leader.