Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
chico chupacabra[_2_] chico chupacabra[_2_] is offline

Default Star Jones - no longer the Top of the Food Chain!

Animals say Buh-bye to Star > wrote:

> Starlet was fond of affirming in her usual diva style, whenever the
> subject of vegetarianism or Peta came up, that she was "the top of the
> food chain," and could therefore eat anything and anyone she felt
> like.

Just what's wrong with that?

> It's a privilege that comes with being at the top, after all.

Moreso than volunteering to go back to the bottom of it on the basis of half-baked vegan propaganda.

> Now Barbara has kicked her ugly ass

Star Jones isn't unattractive at all. The irony of your remark on her appearance is she's leaving a show with Barbara Walters (never was attractive even on a good day), Joy Behar (not the most attractive lady, either), Meredith Viera (marginal attractive-ness), and Elisabeth Hasselbeck (NFL wife -- she should be a hottie). Who's coming in? Lard-ass, carpet-munching, fugly Rosie "can I have a few doggie bags" O'Donnell. I would take Star over any of these witches, aside from Mrs Hasselbeck, any day.

BTW, notice that the two most attractive women on the show -- Elisabeth and Star -- are also the most conservative. Not a coincidence.

> to the street where it's eat or be eaten.

Even if she were to have stayed on the show, Rosie would eat her; and probably in more ways than we'd care to know.

> Watch out, Star, you're at the bottom now!

She'll rise higher than the rest of those witches.