Posted to alt.food.vegan
Dan Dan is offline

Default VEGAN & SUGAR FREE cookies

We are a mom and Pop manufacturer of purpose driven cookies. We are
now launching our new line called SUSAN'S SUGAR FREE - Well let me
say this to put it plainly, we'll take all the help we can get so if
you care to help out when ever you visit your favorite store,
providing you remember of course, please request from the Grocery
Buyer (Not the store mananger) to give us a call at
714-754 1900 or
visit
http://sites.google.com/site/purpozbrands/
or google FRENCHCOOKIES
What's in it for you? Well it's for you to decide. In any case, we
already thank you very much and sincerely.
Member

Hi guys... I am extremely thankful to you for post regarding vegan and sugar free cookies. I have general question that My father has diabetes . Can he take these cookies because you have mentioned that cookies are free from sugar .
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 25/08/2011 4:29 PM, Nelisthan wrote:
> Hi guys... I am extremely thankful to you for post regarding vegan and
> sugar free cookies. I have general question that My father has diabetes
> . Can he take these cookies because you have mentioned that cookies are
> free from sugar .

It isn't just sugar that is a problem for diabetics, it is any
carbohydrate at all, that includes flour, cornstarch, corn syrup etc.

You also don't mention whether he is a type one or type two and whether
he is using Insulin or other meds. A diabetic who is using insulin can
adjust dosages fro any carbs, but those who aren't on insulin have to be
careful about carb consumption.
Member

These cookies are the best for diabetic patients and this a very easy recipe. I tried it at home and my parents also have diabetes issue and they ate it with comfort.
Banned

Good luck to SUSAN'S SUGAR FREE! I hope this will be a success! BTW, why did you name it SUSAN'S SUGAR FREE? Has it something to do with having a sugar-free products?

Grandmas Sugar Free Cookies Booz Allen General Cooking 11 19-07-2013 10:46 PM
Sugar free flour free peanut butter cookies Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 2 02-05-2013 06:00 AM
SUGAR FREE COOKIES Dan Diabetic 5 18-08-2011 02:49 PM
Sugar Free AND Low Carb Cookies [email protected] Diabetic 12 26-11-2006 10:43 AM
Are there any sugar free low fat vegan dieters? Tipster Vegan 15 31-07-2005 02:19 PM