Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grandmas Sugar Free Cookies

Grandmas Sugar Free Cookies

But the peanut butter still has sugarsaltfat.

Living in a tough neighborhood makes you a gang member. Unless you report all suspicious activity to the NSA.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 05:03:18 -0700 (PDT), Booz Allen
> wrote:

>Grandmas Sugar Free Cookies
>
>But the peanut butter still has sugarsaltfat.
>
>Living in a tough neighborhood makes you a gang member. Unless you report all suspicious activity to the NSA.

And most peanut butter has sugar in it.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> And most peanut butter has sugar in it.

Jif works well for me and I don't care what's in it.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:38:07 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> And most peanut butter has sugar in it.

>Jif works well for me and I don't care what's in it.
>
>G.

Sugar, or more correctly High Fructose Corn Syrup is in Jif!! YUCK!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:38:07 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >John Kuthe wrote:
> >>
> >> And most peanut butter has sugar in it.

> >Jif works well for me and I don't care what's in it.
> >
> >G.

> Sugar, or more correctly High Fructose Corn Syrup is in Jif!! YUCK!!

You misspelled, "YUM!"

G.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> And most peanut butter has sugar in it.

> Jif works well for me and I don't care what's in it.
>
> G.

I don't keep jarred peanut butter around. I make my own when I want some
which isn't all that often.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:29:41 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:36:44 -0400, Gary wrote:
>

> > John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Sugar, or more correctly High Fructose Corn Syrup is in Jif!! YUCK!!

> > You misspelled, "YUM!"

> <piggybacking due to killfile>
>

> Jif does not contain HFCS.
>

> -sw

You do luv to "piggyback" don't you Squertz...chickenshit!!! If you're
going to killfile then all you're doing is playing hit and run. Figures.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:36:44 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:

> > >Jif works well for me and I don't care what's in it.
> > >
> > >G.

> > Sugar, or more correctly High Fructose Corn Syrup is in Jif!! YUCK!!

> You misspelled, "YUM!"

I agree and it's my favorite too. I bought some organic brand and I
can hardly wait to finish it and switch back. Cold peanut butter is
absolute yuck.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> Gary wrote:
>
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Sugar, or more correctly High Fructose Corn Syrup is in Jif!! YUCK!!

> > You misspelled, "YUM!"
> >

> I agree and it's my favorite too. I bought some organic brand and I
> can hardly wait to finish it and switch back. Cold peanut butter is
> absolute yuck.

I completely agree. I love the flavor of Jif and I don't care what's in
there with the peanuts. It's good stuff.

I tried organic peanut butter once. You had to stir the oil in. hahaha Then
you kept it in the fridge. Trying to spread cold HARD peanut butter on fresh
bread is a disaster (and a joke to me).

Give me Jiff or give me death! :-D

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/19/2013 2:06 PM, sf wrote:

> I agree and it's my favorite too. I bought some organic brand and I
> can hardly wait to finish it and switch back. Cold peanut butter is
> absolute yuck.

I only mentioned refrigerating the natural PB after I've turned the jar
upside down to let the oil go to the bottom. Then I open the jar, stir
it well, use some and refrigerate it. I don't eat PB every day or even
every week. When I know I want some I take it out of the fridge ahead
of time and let it come back almost to room temp. Not enough for the
oil to separate again. But it's not hard or even really cold when I use
it. I only eat it on hot toasted bread. It works.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:16:24 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 7/19/2013 2:06 PM, sf wrote:
> >
> > I agree and it's my favorite too. I bought some organic brand and I
> > can hardly wait to finish it and switch back. Cold peanut butter is
> > absolute yuck.
> >

> I only mentioned refrigerating the natural PB after I've turned the jar
> upside down to let the oil go to the bottom. Then I open the jar, stir
> it well, use some and refrigerate it. I don't eat PB every day or even
> every week. When I know I want some I take it out of the fridge ahead
> of time and let it come back almost to room temp. Not enough for the
> oil to separate again. But it's not hard or even really cold when I use
> it. I only eat it on hot toasted bread. It works.

That's WAY too much trouble for PB to put on toast!

Sugar free flour free peanut butter cookies Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 2 02-05-2013 06:00 AM
VEGAN & SUGAR FREE cookies Dan Vegan 4 21-09-2011 05:14 PM
SUGAR FREE COOKIES Dan Diabetic 5 18-08-2011 02:49 PM
Grandmas Sour Cream Cookies [email protected] General Cooking 1 11-01-2008 06:53 AM
Sugar Free AND Low Carb Cookies [email protected] Diabetic 12 26-11-2006 09:43 AM