Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Dan Dan is offline

Default SUGAR FREE COOKIES

We are a mom and Pop manufacturer of purpose driven cookies. We are
now launching our new line called SUSAN'S SUGAR FREE - Well let me
say this to put it plainly, we'll take all the help we can get so if
you care to help out when ever you visit your favorite store,
providing you remember of course, please request from the Grocery
Buyer (Not the store mananger) to give us a call at 714-754 1900 or
visit
http://sites.google.com/site/purpozbrands/
or google FRENCHCOOKIES
What's in it for you? Well it's for you to decide. In any case, we
already thank you very much and sincerely.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Dan > wrote:
: We are a mom and Pop manufacturer of purpose driven cookies. We are
: now launching our new line called SUSAN'S SUGAR FREE - Well let me
: say this to put it plainly, we'll take all the help we can get so if
: you care to help out when ever you visit your favorite store,
: providing you remember of course, please request from the Grocery
: Buyer (Not the store mananger) to give us a call at 714-754 1900 or
: visit
: http://sites.google.com/site/purpozbrands/
: or google FRENCHCOOKIES
: What's in it for you? Well it's for you to decide. In any case, we
: already thank you very much and sincerely.

Before any of us would be interested in such a product we have to see the
legal nutrition label with al carbs, fiber, etc listed.

We don't generally just push products, bu some of us do report on stuff
that works for us. the tterm "sugar free cookie" is meaningless without
knowing wht yu are swettening wih , cab couns, etc.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

W. Baker wrote:
> Dan > wrote:
>> We are a mom and Pop manufacturer of purpose driven cookies. We are
>> now launching our new line called SUSAN'S SUGAR FREE - Well let me
>> say this to put it plainly, we'll take all the help we can get so if
>> you care to help out when ever you visit your favorite store,
>> providing you remember of course, please request from the Grocery
>> Buyer (Not the store mananger) to give us a call at 714-754 1900 or
>> visit
>> http://sites.google.com/site/purpozbrands/
>> or google FRENCHCOOKIES
>> What's in it for you? Well it's for you to decide. In any case, we
>> already thank you very much and sincerely.

> Before any of us would be interested in such a product we have to
> see the legal nutrition label with al carbs, fiber, etc listed.
>
> We don't generally just push products, bu some of us do report on
> stuff that works for us. the tterm "sugar free cookie" is
> meaningless without knowing wht yu are swettening wih , cab couns,
> etc.
>
> Wendy

I followed all of the links to the website. No nutrition facts listed
anywhere.

No diabetic in their right mind would buy these extremely expensive cookies
(Made with oil, not butter, which is not a plus to me, but YMMV.) without
accurate information about total carb count, fiber, etc. As Wendy says.

If you wish to market to diabetics, you should provide that information,
pronto.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Janet" > wrote in message
> W. Baker wrote:
>> Dan > wrote:
>>> We are a mom and Pop manufacturer of purpose driven cookies. We are
>>> now launching our new line called SUSAN'S SUGAR FREE - Well let me
>>> say this to put it plainly, we'll take all the help we can get so if
>>> you care to help out when ever you visit your favorite store,
>>> providing you remember of course, please request from the Grocery
>>> Buyer (Not the store mananger) to give us a call at 714-754 1900 or
>>> visit
>>> http://sites.google.com/site/purpozbrands/
>>> or google FRENCHCOOKIES
>>> What's in it for you? Well it's for you to decide. In any case, we
>>> already thank you very much and sincerely.

>> Before any of us would be interested in such a product we have to
>> see the legal nutrition label with al carbs, fiber, etc listed.
>>
>> We don't generally just push products, bu some of us do report on
>> stuff that works for us. the tterm "sugar free cookie" is
>> meaningless without knowing wht yu are swettening wih , cab couns,
>> etc.
>>
>> Wendy

> I followed all of the links to the website. No nutrition facts listed
> anywhere.
>
> No diabetic in their right mind would buy these extremely expensive
> cookies (Made with oil, not butter, which is not a plus to me, but YMMV.)
> without accurate information about total carb count, fiber, etc. As Wendy
> says.
>
> If you wish to market to diabetics, you should provide that information,
> pronto.

They contain the powerful laxative, maltitol. That's enough to make me know
I wouldn't want them!

Member

Its really an awesome and great great sharing i ever found
nice work done it is. I love it a lot
__________________
used car

Member

What an awesome and great great sharing it is. I love this worlds best and great work done
too nice sharing it is
used car

Grandmas Sugar Free Cookies Booz Allen General Cooking 11 19-07-2013 10:46 PM
Sugar free flour free peanut butter cookies Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 2 02-05-2013 06:00 AM
VEGAN & SUGAR FREE cookies Dan Vegan 4 21-09-2011 05:14 PM
Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting for Cookies chefrwmiller Recipes (moderated) 0 30-12-2006 03:12 AM
Sugar Free AND Low Carb Cookies [email protected] Diabetic 12 26-11-2006 09:43 AM