Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 25-08-2010, 12:50 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.family-guy
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,545
Default the Lord and the President

On Aug 24, 3:42*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
When I was growing up going to Sunday school and catechism classes, I
learned certain phrases and ideas that I was told was the core of the
belief in Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings. These concepts were
"Love the neighbor like thyself”, "Turn the other cheeks”, and "let he
who is without sin cast the first rock". I learned that the
cornerstone of Christianity was compassion and the belief that people
can change for the better, and although I am a practicing Christian, I
still believe these philosophies make this a better world and I
practice them as best I can.

*So we hear on the news that we are a Christian country and that our
previous President is the great representative for the Christians of
this land , and I don't see it ! He didnt stop us getting a negro
President, and I think he could have stopped it easily using another
false flag operation and instituting marshall law. We hear Talking
Points and Statements that sound reasonable but if one believes in
actions more than words then a different picture arises, dont we?
Exfrikkenzactly!!
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia


You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
wait...you can't because your an idiot.

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 25-08-2010, 06:33 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.family-guy
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 110
Default the Lord and the President

On 25/08/2010 00:50, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Aug 24, 3:42 pm, Peter wrote:
When I was growing up going to Sunday school and catechism classes, I
learned certain phrases and ideas that I was told was the core of the
belief in Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings. These concepts were
"Love the neighbor like thyself”, "Turn the other cheeks”, and "let he
who is without sin cast the first rock". I learned that the
cornerstone of Christianity was compassion and the belief that people
can change for the better, and although I am a practicing Christian, I
still believe these philosophies make this a better world and I
practice them as best I can.

So we hear on the news that we are a Christian country and that our
previous President is the great representative for the Christians of
this land , and I don't see it ! He didnt stop us getting a negro
President, and I think he could have stopped it easily using another
false flag operation and instituting marshall law. We hear Talking
Points and Statements that sound reasonable but if one believes in
actions more than words then a different picture arises, dont we?
Exfrikkenzactly!!
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia


You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
wait...you can't because your an idiot.


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

Dave
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 25-08-2010, 06:38 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.family-guy
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,306
Default the Lord and the President


"Dave" ha scritto nel messaggio

You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
wait...you can't because your an idiot.


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

Dave


Boy, are you asking for an eagle eye and an iron attitude on your spelling
and grammar!


  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 25-08-2010, 09:57 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.family-guy
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 41
Default the Lord and the President


Dave wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA


You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have to live
in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head




  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 12:08 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.family-guy
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 110
Default the Lord and the President

On 25/08/2010 18:38, Giusi wrote:
ha scritto nel messaggio

You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
wait...you can't because your an idiot.


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

Dave


Boy, are you asking for an eagle eye and an iron attitude on your spelling
and grammar!


No offence, but he posted a rude one a few weeks ago and left out the
letter u that the British use in words like colour etc.

This is why I picked up on it and said he couldn't spell.

Our usual poster from Brisbane is polite and into cooking.

Dave



  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 12:10 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 110
Default the Lord and the President

On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA


You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have to live
in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head


We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave

  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 08:08 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.family-guy
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,306
Default the Lord and the President


"Dave" ha scritto nel messaggio
...
On 25/08/2010 18:38, Giusi wrote:
ha scritto nel messaggio

You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
wait...you can't because your an idiot.

He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

Dave


Boy, are you asking for an eagle eye and an iron attitude on your
spelling
and grammar!


No offence, but he posted a rude one a few weeks ago and left out the
letter u that the British use in words like colour etc.

This is why I picked up on it and said he couldn't spell.

Our usual poster from Brisbane is polite and into cooking.


Dave, I don't give a hoot why you corrected him, you made a nasty crack
against Americans. Full stop.


  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 07:33 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 41
Default the Lord and the President


Dave wrote:
On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA


You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
to live in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head


We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave


You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right because
you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII? Think about that before you take digs at the
people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany under an
insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't have any wonderful
Burger King restaurants either.

Now bow down and repent, ingrate sinner. No free burgers for you.

Burger King King
all fear my shiny plastic head


  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 07:46 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 56
Default the Lord and the President


"My Shiny Plastic Head" wrote in message
...

Dave wrote:
On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
to live in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head


We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave


You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
because you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII?


Not you, it was the poles, australians, french, gurkas and many others, you
were 'over paid, over sexed and over here' and you were not realy wanted,
you only came into the war because the Japs bombed one of your islands,
otherwise we would not have seen you at all!



Think about that before you take digs at the
people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany under
an insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't have any
wonderful Burger King restaurants either.

Now bow down and repent, ingrate sinner. No free burgers for you.

Burger King King
all fear my shiny plastic head




  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 08:22 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 41
Default the Lord and the President


alan.holmes wrote:
"My Shiny Plastic Head" wrote in
message ...

Dave wrote:
On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
to live in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head

We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave


You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
because you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII?


Not you, it was the poles, australians, french, gurkas and many
others, you were 'over paid, over sexed and over here' and you were
not realy wanted, you only came into the war because the Japs bombed
one of your islands, otherwise we would not have seen you at all!


And you'd now be living in West Germany, moron. All those others you claim
saved your asses were already beaten down. Except the aussies and they
didn't have the muscle. The US had the muscle. Are you serious, that the US
wasn't wanted? [email protected]****ingidiot.

Revisionist history is for the hysterical.

BTW your royal family is a waste of food. No free burgers for them.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head




  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 10:00 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 110
Default the Lord and the President

On 26/08/2010 19:33, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:
On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
to live in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head


We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave


You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right because
you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII?


Aid from other countries across the world and Commonwealth countries
fighting along side of our forces. We hold a far bigger debt to the
Poles for winning the battle of Britain. This was the battle that
stopped the invasion of the UK by German forces.

Where were the US forces in this conflict? There were not many Americans
fighting for us in the RAF and none fighting on the ground either. The
UK was a staging post for the US.

Think about that before you take digs at the
people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany under an
insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't have any wonderful
Burger King restaurants either.


You mean those crap cholesterol places then?

Dave
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-08-2010, 10:03 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 110
Default the Lord and the President

On 26/08/2010 19:46, alan.holmes wrote:
"My Shiny Plastic wrote in message
...

wrote:
On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
to live in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head

We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave


You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
because you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII?


Not you, it was the poles, australians, french, gurkas and many others, you
were 'over paid, over sexed and over here' and you were not realy wanted,
you only came into the war because the Japs bombed one of your islands,
otherwise we would not have seen you at all!


Thanks for you input Alan.

Dave
  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-08-2010, 03:18 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 41
Default the Lord and the President


Dave wrote:
On 26/08/2010 19:33, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:
On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
wrote:


He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
to live in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head

We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave


You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
because you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII?


Aid from other countries across the world and Commonwealth countries
fighting along side of our forces. We hold a far bigger debt to the
Poles for winning the battle of Britain. This was the battle that
stopped the invasion of the UK by German forces.

Where were the US forces in this conflict? There were not many
Americans fighting for us in the RAF and none fighting on the ground
either. The UK was a staging post for the US.

Think about that before you take digs at the
people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany
under an insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't
have any wonderful Burger King restaurants either.


You mean those crap cholesterol places then?

Dave


**** you ingrate weenies. No wonder the French are so much smarter.

Revisionist history is for the hysterical. The fact that you now want to
discredit America's role in saving your asses is hilarious. You're probably
part of a Nazi comeback sleeper cell.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head


  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:27 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.family-guy
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,544
Default the Lard and the Pimp

Dave wrote:

He can't spell, as he resides in the USA



While a general lack of verbal skills and overall idiocy may be associated
with the current generation of Americans, you really shouldn't generalize so
drastically.
There are those of us here who can actually comprehend the language we
speak.

IOW, FOAD

TFM®




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
And this clown wants to be president. [email protected] Recipes 3 13-10-2012 07:20 PM
the Lord and the President Dan Goodman General Cooking 6 26-08-2010 05:03 PM
the Lord and the President sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 25-08-2010 06:43 AM
Who'll be the next President??? silver.chr General Cooking 70 07-03-2008 04:10 PM
President -L. Ninety Nine General Cooking 1 04-02-2007 02:17 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2020 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017