FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   the Lord and the President (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/399947-re-lord-president.html)

Chemo the Clown 25-08-2010 12:50 AM

the Lord and the President

On Aug 24, 3:42*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> When I was growing up going to Sunday school and catechism classes, I
> learned certain phrases and ideas that I was told was the core of the
> belief in Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings. These concepts were
> "Love the neighbor like thyself”, "Turn the other cheeks”, and "let he
> who is without sin cast the first rock". I learned that the
> cornerstone of Christianity was compassion and the belief that people
> can change for the better, and although I am a practicing Christian, I
> still believe these philosophies make this a better world and I
> practice them as best I can.
>
> *So we hear on the news that we are a Christian country and that our
> previous President is the great representative for the Christians of
> this land , and I don't see it ! He didnt stop us getting a negro
> President, and I think he could have stopped it easily using another
> false flag operation and instituting marshall law. We hear Talking
> Points and Statements that sound reasonable but if one believes in
> actions more than words then a different picture arises, dont we?
> Exfrikkenzactly!!
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
wait...you can't because your an idiot.

Dave[_14_] 25-08-2010 06:33 PM

the Lord and the President

On 25/08/2010 00:50, Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Aug 24, 3:42 pm, Peter > wrote:
>> When I was growing up going to Sunday school and catechism classes, I
>> learned certain phrases and ideas that I was told was the core of the
>> belief in Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings. These concepts were
>> "Love the neighbor like thyself”, "Turn the other cheeks”, and "let he
>> who is without sin cast the first rock". I learned that the
>> cornerstone of Christianity was compassion and the belief that people
>> can change for the better, and although I am a practicing Christian, I
>> still believe these philosophies make this a better world and I
>> practice them as best I can.
>>
>> So we hear on the news that we are a Christian country and that our
>> previous President is the great representative for the Christians of
>> this land , and I don't see it ! He didnt stop us getting a negro
>> President, and I think he could have stopped it easily using another
>> false flag operation and instituting marshall law. We hear Talking
>> Points and Statements that sound reasonable but if one believes in
>> actions more than words then a different picture arises, dont we?
>> Exfrikkenzactly!!
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia

> You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
> wait...you can't because your an idiot.

He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

Dave

Giusi 25-08-2010 06:38 PM

the Lord and the President

"Dave" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>> You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
>> wait...you can't because your an idiot.

> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA
>
> Dave

Boy, are you asking for an eagle eye and an iron attitude on your spelling
and grammar!

My Shiny Plastic Head 25-08-2010 09:57 PM

the Lord and the President

Dave > wrote:

> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have to live
in the USA to know that.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head

Dave[_14_] 26-08-2010 12:08 AM

the Lord and the President

On 25/08/2010 18:38, Giusi wrote:
> > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>>
>>> You "might" but it's doubtful...be funny if you could spell. Oh
>>> wait...you can't because your an idiot.

>> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA
>>
>> Dave

> Boy, are you asking for an eagle eye and an iron attitude on your spelling
> and grammar!

No offence, but he posted a rude one a few weeks ago and left out the
letter u that the British use in words like colour etc.

This is why I picked up on it and said he couldn't spell.

Our usual poster from Brisbane is polite and into cooking.

Dave

Dave[_14_] 26-08-2010 12:10 AM

the Lord and the President

On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
> > wrote:
>

>> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

> You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have to live
> in the USA to know that.
>
> Burger King King
> All fear my shiny plastic head

We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.

Dave

Giusi 26-08-2010 08:08 AM

the Lord and the President

"Dave" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA
>>>
>>> Dave

>> Boy, are you asking for an eagle eye and an iron attitude on your
>> spelling
>> and grammar!

> No offence, but he posted a rude one a few weeks ago and left out the
> letter u that the British use in words like colour etc.
>
> This is why I picked up on it and said he couldn't spell.
>
> Our usual poster from Brisbane is polite and into cooking.

Dave, I don't give a hoot why you corrected him, you made a nasty crack
against Americans. Full stop.

My Shiny Plastic Head 26-08-2010 07:33 PM

the Lord and the President

Dave > wrote:
> On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

>> You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
>> to live in the USA to know that.
>>
>> Burger King King
>> All fear my shiny plastic head

> We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.
>
> Dave

You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right because
you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII? Think about that before you take digs at the
people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany under an
insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't have any wonderful
Burger King restaurants either.

Now bow down and repent, ingrate sinner. No free burgers for you.

alan.holmes 26-08-2010 07:46 PM

the Lord and the President

"My Shiny Plastic Head" > wrote in message

> Dave > wrote:

>>> You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
>>> to live in the USA to know that.
>>>
>>> Burger King King
>>> All fear my shiny plastic head

>> We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.
>>
>> Dave

> You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
> because you live in the UK?
>
> Who saved your asses in WWII?

Not you, it was the poles, australians, french, gurkas and many others, you
were 'over paid, over sexed and over here' and you were not realy wanted,
you only came into the war because the Japs bombed one of your islands,
otherwise we would not have seen you at all!

My Shiny Plastic Head 26-08-2010 08:22 PM

the Lord and the President

alan.holmes > wrote:
> "My Shiny Plastic Head" > wrote in
> message ...
>>
>> Dave > wrote:

>>> We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.
>>>
>>> Dave

>> You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
>> because you live in the UK?
>>
>> Who saved your asses in WWII?

> Not you, it was the poles, australians, french, gurkas and many
> others, you were 'over paid, over sexed and over here' and you were
> not realy wanted, you only came into the war because the Japs bombed
> one of your islands, otherwise we would not have seen you at all!

And you'd now be living in West Germany, moron. All those others you claim
saved your asses were already beaten down. Except the aussies and they
didn't have the muscle. The US had the muscle. Are you serious, that the US
wasn't wanted? ROFLMAO@****ingidiot.

Revisionist history is for the hysterical.

BTW your royal family is a waste of food. No free burgers for them.

Dave[_14_] 26-08-2010 10:00 PM

the Lord and the President

On 26/08/2010 19:33, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
> > wrote:

>>> You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
>>> to live in the USA to know that.
>>>
>>> Burger King King
>>> All fear my shiny plastic head

>> We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.
>>
>> Dave

> You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right because
> you live in the UK?
>
> Who saved your asses in WWII?

Aid from other countries across the world and Commonwealth countries
fighting along side of our forces. We hold a far bigger debt to the
Poles for winning the battle of Britain. This was the battle that
stopped the invasion of the UK by German forces.

Where were the US forces in this conflict? There were not many Americans
fighting for us in the RAF and none fighting on the ground either. The
UK was a staging post for the US.

> Think about that before you take digs at the
> people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany under an
> insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't have any wonderful
> Burger King restaurants either.

You mean those crap cholesterol places then?

Dave

Dave[_14_] 26-08-2010 10:03 PM

the Lord and the President

On 26/08/2010 19:46, alan.holmes wrote:
> "My Shiny Plastic > wrote in message
>>
>> > wrote:

>>> We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.
>>>
>>> Dave

>> You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
>> because you live in the UK?
>>
>> Who saved your asses in WWII?

> Not you, it was the poles, australians, french, gurkas and many others, you
> were 'over paid, over sexed and over here' and you were not realy wanted,
> you only came into the war because the Japs bombed one of your islands,
> otherwise we would not have seen you at all!

Thanks for you input Alan.

Dave

My Shiny Plastic Head 27-08-2010 03:18 PM

the Lord and the President

Dave > wrote:
> On 26/08/2010 19:33, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
>> > wrote:

>>> We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.
>>>
>>> Dave

>> You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right
>> because you live in the UK?
>>
>> Who saved your asses in WWII?

> Aid from other countries across the world and Commonwealth countries
> fighting along side of our forces. We hold a far bigger debt to the
> Poles for winning the battle of Britain. This was the battle that
> stopped the invasion of the UK by German forces.
>
> Where were the US forces in this conflict? There were not many
> Americans fighting for us in the RAF and none fighting on the ground
> either. The UK was a staging post for the US.
>
>> Think about that before you take digs at the
>> people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany
>> under an insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't
>> have any wonderful Burger King restaurants either.

> You mean those crap cholesterol places then?
>
> Dave

**** you ingrate weenies. No wonder the French are so much smarter.

Revisionist history is for the hysterical. The fact that you now want to
discredit America's role in saving your asses is hilarious. You're probably
part of a Nazi comeback sleeper cell.

TFM®[_1_] 11-10-2010 11:27 PM

the Lard and the Pimp

Dave wrote:

> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

While a general lack of verbal skills and overall idiocy may be associated
with the current generation of Americans, you really shouldn't generalize so
drastically.
There are those of us here who can actually comprehend the language we
speak.

IOW, FOAD

TFM®