Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food
My Shiny Plastic Head My Shiny Plastic Head is offline

Default the Lord and the President

Dave > wrote:
> On 25/08/2010 21:57, My Shiny Plastic Head wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> He can't spell, as he resides in the USA

>> You're supposed to end a sentence with a period. I guess you'd have
>> to live in the USA to know that.
>>
>> Burger King King
>> All fear my shiny plastic head

> We Brits call it a full stop, but I know what you mean.
>
> Dave

You do? So you know better, but you still can't actually do it right because
you live in the UK?

Who saved your asses in WWII? Think about that before you take digs at the
people who protected your country. You'd be living in West Germany under an
insane dictatorship if it wasn't for us. And you wouldn't have any wonderful
Burger King restaurants either.

Now bow down and repent, ingrate sinner. No free burgers for you.