Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Giovanni Vanni

Default Leaving the shadows

Hi to all,

I was lurking this group from quite a time. It's a great place to learn, i
regret my news server stored ony the latest 500 message, for olders one i
use Google groups, effective but not so "easy to use" .
My name is Giovanni and i'm Italian, so you will have to forget the many
errors you will find in my messages.
I finally made this post to thanks you all for all the knowledge you share
in this group.

Well, it's tiume to go, before i made too much mistakes for one post

Ciao a tutti

Giovanni

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Bluesea

"Giovanni Vanni" > wrote in message
> Hi to all,
>
> I was lurking this group from quite a time. It's a great place to learn, i
> regret my news server stored ony the latest 500 message, for olders one i
> use Google groups, effective but not so "easy to use" .
> My name is Giovanni and i'm Italian, so you will have to forget the many
> errors you will find in my messages.
> I finally made this post to thanks you all for all the knowledge you share
> in this group.
>
> Well, it's tiume to go, before i made too much mistakes for one post
>
> Ciao a tutti
>
> Giovanni

Hi, Giovanni.

Welcome to the group!

--
~~Bluesea~~

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

>"Giovanni Vanni" > wrote in message
>> Hi to all,
>>
>> I was lurking this group from quite a time. It's a great place to learn, i
>> regret my news server stored ony the latest 500 message, for olders one i
>> use Google groups, effective but not so "easy to use" .
>> My name is Giovanni and i'm Italian, so you will have to forget the many
>> errors you will find in my messages.
>> I finally made this post to thanks you all for all the knowledge you share
>> in this group.
>>
>> Well, it's tiume to go, before i made too much mistakes for one post
>>
>> Ciao a tutti
>>
>> Giovanni

Welcome,what part of Italy are you from? What kind of tea do you like?

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pilo_

In article >,
"Giovanni Vanni" > wrote:

> Well, it's tiume to go, before i made too much mistakes for one post
>
> Ciao a tutti

Giovanni,

Your English is totally understandable. Please don't worry about that.

And welcome! What are you drinking these days? Apart from that
wonderful Italian wine, I mean?

pilo.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Giovanni Vanni

"Mike Petro" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> Welcome,what part of Italy are you from? What kind of tea do you like?
>
> Mike Petro
> http://www.pu-erh.net

I'm from Abruzzo, if you find Castilenti on a map server you will find my
home. It's a small rural village in the hills between the adriatic sea and
the "Gran Sasso" mountain, if you are too lazy (as i am sometime but
remember where Rome is located, well i'm exactly opposite Rome, on the east
coast of Italy.

Since a few time ago, when i discovered it would be better to me not to
drink coffe anymore, i begun to discover the world of teas. My first one was
a Twinings gunpowder" from the local superstore. Then i begun to search
through the net (since on my surroundings the is no "chinatown" or teashops
i must relay on online shops) for more quality and choice (postal fees and
expedition time in the Euro areas are the same, so i can order from abroad
whitout problems).
I currently have green teas from "Il signore del te" and "Mariare Freres"
(french) and a few week ago arrived my long awaited parcel from Jing shop
with a wide samples of oolongs, blacks and puerh ( you pages on this subject
are impressive not to mention you own collection

Usually i drink a yunnan gold in the morning, a green teas at work and
puerh or oolong in the evening.
My hard disk have moved to another level of existence, "pace all'anima sua"
or rest in peace as you would say , so since i'm a bit tired from work
(some would say lazy i'll post the different kind when i can "cut and
copy" .... i hope my data would recoverable !!.

"pilo_" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article >,
>
> > And welcome! What are you drinking these days? Apart from that

> wonderful Italian wine, I mean?
>
> pilo.

For the wine, this year will be a year to remember for the italian wine, so
say the expert and so can I. This very day, San Martino's day, it's the day
when traditionally people fist taste the new wine (and eat chestnuts), and i
too this evening first drinked my wine (like many others i work at office
but own a small vineyard) and it's a very good one.

Saluti

Giovanni Vanni

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pilo_

In article >,
"Giovanni Vanni" > wrote:

> For the wine, this year will be a year to remember for the italian wine, so
> say the expert and so can I. This very day, San Martino's day, it's the day
> when traditionally people fist taste the new wine (and eat chestnuts), and i
> too this evening first drinked my wine (like many others i work at office
> but own a small vineyard) and it's a very good one.

Here's raising a glass in your direction....

to the new wine!

cheers

Probably leaving The Cook Preserving 10 07-10-2016 10:33 PM
Leonetti, Abeja and Long Shadows Winery. [email protected] Wine 0 08-06-2010 02:25 AM
SO is leaving me! PeterL[_9_] General Cooking 12 19-12-2008 06:51 PM
Another lurker stepping from the shadows. Tom Walsh Barbecue 44 06-07-2004 12:00 AM
[OT] Leaving RFC j*ni p. General Cooking 22 17-10-2003 04:04 AM