j*ni p.

Default [OT] Leaving RFC

Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...

Hugs - j*ni :-)

--
j*ni p. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
Margaret Suran

"j*ni p." wrote:

> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
>
> Hugs - j*ni :-)

I hope that it is nothing serious and that you will soon re-join the
group.

Good luck and please, let us hear from you once in a while.

Fondly, Margaret
Nexis

"j*ni p." > wrote in message
> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
>
> Hugs - j*ni :-)
>

> --
> j*ni p. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
> ...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

Sorry to hear you'll be gone, but I certainly can understand the reasons.
If you need to talk at any time during your hiatus, feel free to e-mail me!
Good luck, and hugs,
kimberly

Jack Schidt®

"j*ni p." > wrote in message
> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
>
> Hugs - j*ni :-)

So long, pal. I hope it's not serious.

Jack Adieu

Debbie

"j*ni p." > wrote in message
> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...

Hey.. the main thing is to take care of yourself! Hopefully you will be
able to end your strict diet before the holidays! Take care and best wishes
for a speedy recovery!

Debbie

levelwave

j*ni p. wrote:

> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...

Arrivederci, la mia tazza del burro

~john!

Steve Calvin

j*ni p. wrote:

> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...

Never "spoke" to you, but I've read your posts. Good luck and I hope
that it's not too serious.

--
Steve

Rick & Cyndi

"j*ni p." > wrote in message
: Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have
details,
: e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will
last
: for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to
do is
: read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I
really enjoy
: RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
:
: Hugs - j*ni :-)
:--------

Take care and come back as soon as you can...!
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

Gregory Morrow

j*ni p. wrote:

> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...

Get well...and hurry back!

--
Best
Greg

Cuchulain Libby

j*ni p. wrote:
> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
>
> Hugs - j*ni :-)

Poppycock!
You'll miss us more than the food. Don't say goodbye, say I'm Back!

-Hound

alzelt

j*ni p. wrote:

> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
>
> Hugs - j*ni :-)

Good luck. We will store the leftovers for you in Google.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Dimitri

"j*ni p." > wrote in message
> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
>
> Hugs - j*ni :-)
>

> --
> j*ni p. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
> ...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

Good Luck.

Dimitri

The Joneses

"j*ni p." wrote:

> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy

I feel your pain - after my gastric bypass, I had to avoid the thought of
food for months. Even tho diet is still much restricted, my interest in
food
is not - and I can still enjoy preparing and tasting stuff from time to
time.
It's not just food - it's art! Good luck and we'll see y'all later.
Edrena

rosie read and post

(((((((((((((((((((((((((j*ni))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))

--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

"deficit spending is an unconscionable form of fiscal child abuse."
...............................stephen moore

"j*ni p." > wrote in message
> Hey all -- due to a medical situation (if you must have details,
> e-mail me), I'll soon be going on a very strict diet that will last
> for a few weeks. Needless to say, the last thing I'll want to do is
> read about food for a while. I do plan to come back, as I really enjoy
> RFC! Good bye, and everyone take care...
>
> Hugs - j*ni :-)
>

> --
> j*ni p. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
> ...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

Fudge

Good Luck. I will be thinking of you as my freshly baked Tarte Tatin
(Fresh butter, brown sugar and northern spy apples bottomed with a puff
pastry crust) cools in the kitchen.

Farmer John

"j*ni p." > wrote in message
> Hark! I heard (j*ni p.) say:
>
> > Hey all --

> <snip>
>
> Thanks for all the replies (naturally I stayed long enough to
> read them!); you guys really are the best... :-)
>

> --
> j*ni p. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
> ...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

PENMART01

The skin of sharks was once sold and used as sandpaper.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Gregory Morrow

Sheldon wrote:

> The skin of sharks was once sold and used as sandpaper.

http://tinyurl.com/r8sx

"Dave Johnson of Carson, Wash., sport fishing above the Bonneville Dam,
called sturgeon "the poor man's marlin."

"They're lively son-of-a-guns," acknowledged Albin Ihander, a commercial
fisherman in Astoria, Ore., who has caught 800-pound examples in his gill
nets. "They'll break your leg if you're not careful. You can see why they've
been around thousands of years; they're like alligators."

Well, 250 million years, really, give or take: Sturgeons have looked pretty
much the same since the time of the dinosaurs. Very few creatures had an
appetite for an adult sturgeon, with its sandpaper skin and rows of hooklike
scales (called skutes), until man showed up and got mechanized.

In the Columbia in the 19th Century, as in New York's Hudson River, the
story of sturgeon was the same, though the species were different: A boom,
with enormous amounts of fish caught and sold, followed by a collapse.
Commercial fishing on the Hudson revived in the 1930s, according to the
Hudson River Foundation, but by the late 1990s, the Atlantic sturgeon was
completely off-limits. "Albany beef" was history."

</>

Probably leaving The Cook Preserving 10 07-10-2016 10:33 PM
Leaving sauce in a pot [email protected] General Cooking 45 09-09-2016 09:51 PM
SO is leaving me! PeterL[_9_] General Cooking 12 19-12-2008 05:51 PM
Leaving but lurking Lori Lee Sushi 6 19-07-2008 04:24 PM