Member

Location: Minnesota
Default What do you love about tea?

I'm new to the forum, so I just wanted to take a moment and say hello and let you know a little about myself. First off, you may have already guessed, but I love tea.

I love tea for several reasons: 1) It's natural, no artificial anything 2) Zero calories 3) The complexity of flavors 4) Wide variety of tea types to choose from; I never get bored with tea because there are so many to try! 5) It helps to tame my allergies 6) I enjoy the energizing yet relaxing quality of tea 7) It helps me be more mindful of the moment

I'd like to get to know you a little better as well, so I thought I'd ask the question: "What is it that you love about tea?" I look forward to reading your reply
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Girl With Tea View Post
I'm new to the forum, so I just wanted to take a moment and say hello and let you know a little about myself. First off, you may have already guessed, but I love tea.

I love tea for several reasons: 1) It's natural, no artificial anything 2) Zero calories 3) The complexity of flavors 4) Wide variety of tea types to choose from; I never get bored with tea because there are so many to try! 5) It helps to tame my allergies 6) I enjoy the energizing yet relaxing quality of tea 7) It helps me be more mindful of the moment

I'd like to get to know you a little better as well, so I thought I'd ask the question: "What is it that you love about tea?" I look forward to reading your reply
Hello Man,
Hope you will get some good information and idea from this forum
and also share your knowledge..........
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Ive forgotten the reasons I drink tea. Now it is just part of who I
am and what I do.
Jim

On Sep 8, 3:57*pm, A Girl With Tea <A.Girl.With.Tea.
> wrote:
> I'm new to the forum, so I just wanted to take a moment and say hello
> and let you know a little about myself. First off, you may have already
> guessed, but I love tea.
>
> I love tea for several reasons: 1) It's natural, no artificial anything
> 2) Zero calories 3) The complexity of flavors 4) Wide variety of tea
> types to choose from; I never get bored with tea because there are so
> many to try! 5) It helps to tame my allergies 6) I enjoy the energizing
> yet relaxing quality of tea 7) It helps me be more mindful of the
> moment
>
> I'd like to get to know you a little better as well, so I thought I'd
> ask the question: "What is it that you love about tea?" I look forward
> to reading your reply
>
> --
> A Girl With Tea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

>love tea

The simple act of taking the time to make and share a cup of tea,
keeps me in love with tea.
-icetea8
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I'm not much of a tea aficionado. But I do drink tea because nothing beats a
warm cup of it after a full/heavy meal. Besides, warm drinks are said to
help digestion. I usually drink commercial black tea and peppermint tea.

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sebastian View Post
I'm not much of a tea aficionado. But I do drink tea because nothing beats a
warm cup of it after a full/heavy meal. Besides, warm drinks are said to
help digestion. I usually drink commercial black tea and peppermint tea.

Hey I also like to use black tea in the morning and evening because I like that test.
Member

Location: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sebastian View Post
I'm not much of a tea aficionado. But I do drink tea because nothing beats a warm cup of it after a full/heavy meal. Besides, warm drinks are said to help digestion. I usually drink commercial black tea and peppermint tea.

I agree Jay, I enjoy a cup of warm brew after a meal as well. Although, for me, it is to stay away from overdoing the sweets. Funny thing is, I don't like anything added to my tea, not rock sugar, not honey, not milk, nothing. But I do love sweet treats like cookies, brownies and scones. So, a nice cup of tea wraps up a meal nicely.
Member

Location: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by icetea8 View Post
love tea

The simple act of taking the time to make and share a cup of tea,
keeps me in love with tea.
-icetea8
So true! There is something about taking a few mindful moments to make and enjoy a cup of tea that keeps me coming back as well.
Member

Location: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel View Post
Hello Man,
Hope you will get some good information and idea from this forum
and also share your knowledge..........
Thanks Fidel
Member

Location: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
Ive forgotten the reasons I drink tea. Now it is just part of who I am and what I do.
Jim
I love what you said Space Cowboy; quite profound in fact.

Your comment got me thinking: I've been drinking tea as my primary beverage for about seven years now. I can't imagine not having it in my life. Tea has become what I am known for at my workplace; co-workers are always commenting on my tea drinking (which I love!). Plus, I would say that tea has become part of my lifestyle. It’s just what I do. So, tea has definitely become part of "who I am and what I do."

Thanks Space Cowboy for your insight