Fidel Fidel is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Girl With Tea View Post
I'm new to the forum, so I just wanted to take a moment and say hello and let you know a little about myself. First off, you may have already guessed, but I love tea.

I love tea for several reasons: 1) It's natural, no artificial anything 2) Zero calories 3) The complexity of flavors 4) Wide variety of tea types to choose from; I never get bored with tea because there are so many to try! 5) It helps to tame my allergies 6) I enjoy the energizing yet relaxing quality of tea 7) It helps me be more mindful of the moment

I'd like to get to know you a little better as well, so I thought I'd ask the question: "What is it that you love about tea?" I look forward to reading your reply
Hello Man,
Hope you will get some good information and idea from this forum
and also share your knowledge..........