Old 12-05-2009, 03:32 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Another tea article by the press

The only remaining major daily printed an article on the tea shoppes
in town. The other major 150 year old daily stopped about a month
ago. Ive been to all the shoppes. Its interesting how many have
stood the test of time. Since I know the owners at several Ill ask if
the article gave them a bump. I did notice Teavana wasnt mentioned.
The paper online site allows reader comments. I learned there is
another shoppe that looks worth visiting. I think the article was
written by a caffeine charged coffee drinking journalist looking to
justify his addiction ie yes such places exist but you probably wont
go or if you did it would be a lark.

Jim

Old 12-05-2009, 05:43 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 12, 9:32*am, wrote:
The only remaining major daily printed an article on the tea shoppes
in town. *The other major 150 year old daily stopped about a month
ago. *Ive been to all the shoppes. *Its interesting how many have
stood the test of time. *Since I know the owners at several Ill ask if
the article gave them a bump. *I did notice Teavana wasnt mentioned.
The paper online site allows reader comments. *I learned there is
another shoppe that looks worth visiting. *I think the article was
written by a caffeine charged coffee drinking journalist looking to
justify his addiction ie yes such places exist but you probably wont
go or if you did it would be a lark.

Jim

Anything any member of the press says is to be regarded with
skepticism. Toci
Old 12-05-2009, 06:57 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

toci writes:

On May 12, 9:32*am, wrote:
The only remaining major daily printed an article on the tea shoppes
in town. *The other major 150 year old daily stopped about a month
ago. *Ive been to all the shoppes. *Its interesting how many have
stood the test of time. *Since I know the owners at several Ill ask if
the article gave them a bump. *I did notice Teavana wasnt mentioned.
The paper online site allows reader comments. *I learned there is
another shoppe that looks worth visiting. *I think the article was
written by a caffeine charged coffee drinking journalist looking to
justify his addiction ie yes such places exist but you probably wont
go or if you did it would be a lark.

Anything any member of the press says is to be regarded with
skepticism.

Unlike what we post?

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
recent addition: Shi Da Bin
Old 13-05-2009, 12:25 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

could you send us the link to the online article?

thanks,
bonifacio barrio hijosa
http://worldoftea.iespana.es/

Old 13-05-2009, 01:34 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I didnt include it on purpose. It just mentions the tea shoppes in
town with something nice to say about all. You have to be an insider
to recognize the Chinese shoppe got in a shot by saying we dont do
British cuppas and the British shoppe saying we also sell Chinese teas
and pots. You can tell the journalist may have asked what do you
think of the competition or more likely that is what the shoppes say
to their customers when asked about differences.

Jim

PS I find it absolutely amazing that the flowers in tea blossoms
never show the expensive silk thread or cheap cotton thread. I think
its spring and thats the only time of year I drink my blossoms.

Old 14-05-2009, 11:50 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

maybe you only see in this article something for iniciated but
information can tell different things to different people. so maybe i
will find usefull information. send the link to my email bbhijosa[at]
gmail.com if you don't want to be related with this article .

thanks,
bonifacio barrio hijosa
http://worldoftea.iespana.es/

On May 13, 2:34*pm, wrote:
I didnt include it on purpose. *It just mentions the tea shoppes in
town with something nice to say about all. *You have to be an insider
to recognize the Chinese shoppe got in a shot by saying we dont do
British cuppas and the British shoppe saying we also sell Chinese teas
and pots. *You can tell the journalist may have asked what do you
think of the competition or more likely that is what the shoppes say
to their customers when asked about differences.

Jim

PS *I find it absolutely amazing that the flowers in tea blossoms
never show the expensive silk thread or cheap cotton thread. *I think
its spring and thats the only time of year I drink my blossoms.

Hamburger Press Janet Wilder[_1_] Cooking Equipment 28 18-01-2009 12:32 PM
ad-hoc press Wayne Harris Winemaking 0 05-10-2008 10:07 PM
To press or not to press sgbrix Winemaking 4 10-10-2004 03:11 AM
Press bwesley7 Winemaking 18 31-07-2004 12:26 PM
[Article]: Article and recipes on spiritual diet. Smart Book General Cooking 42 22-03-2004 07:55 PM