Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default Another tea article by the press

The only remaining major daily printed an article on the tea shoppes
in town. The other major 150 year old daily stopped about a month
ago. Ive been to all the shoppes. Its interesting how many have
stood the test of time. Since I know the owners at several Ill ask if
the article gave them a bump. I did notice Teavana wasnt mentioned.
The paper online site allows reader comments. I learned there is
another shoppe that looks worth visiting. I think the article was
written by a caffeine charged coffee drinking journalist looking to
justify his addiction ie yes such places exist but you probably wont
go or if you did it would be a lark.

Jim