Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default Another tea article by the press

I didnt include it on purpose. It just mentions the tea shoppes in
town with something nice to say about all. You have to be an insider
to recognize the Chinese shoppe got in a shot by saying we dont do
British cuppas and the British shoppe saying we also sell Chinese teas
and pots. You can tell the journalist may have asked what do you
think of the competition or more likely that is what the shoppes say
to their customers when asked about differences.

Jim

PS I find it absolutely amazing that the flowers in tea blossoms
never show the expensive silk thread or cheap cotton thread. I think
its spring and thats the only time of year I drink my blossoms.