Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
andy22 andy22 is offline

Default Another tea article by the press

maybe you only see in this article something for iniciated but
information can tell different things to different people. so maybe i
will find usefull information. send the link to my email bbhijosa[at]
gmail.com if you don't want to be related with this article .

thanks,
bonifacio barrio hijosa
http://worldoftea.iespana.es/