Old 28-02-2021, 05:08 AM posted to alt.food.sushi

Default I don't like chopsticks

On Wednesday, 29 March 2000 at 01:00:00 UTC-7, bjorn wrote:
You ask for fork to be able to put more food faster in your large fat
american pig mouth. American pig eat so fast doesnt want use
chopsticks. I laugh at your pig ways. Eat more food today
On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:03:29 -0800, werewolf
wrote:
I love *authentic* Asian food, but I don't like chopsticks. How
gauche am I being by requesting a fork? I'd like to go to Asia.
What would I do there? Would I have to learn to use chopsticks?
(The goofy little things are so awkward!) Could I carry my own
little fork around with me? Also, is it considered polite to eat
sushi with one's fingers, or to drink soup straight out of the
bowl? Not that I am overly concerned with being the paradigm of
haute couture. Basically I am just a down home feller what
drinks vodka straight outa the bottle (or used to), but I have
occasional attacks of self-consciousness.

"You ask for fork to be able to put more food faster in your large fat
american pig mouth. American pig eat so fast doesnt want use
chopsticks. I laugh at your pig ways. Eat more food today"

Ha ha ha!

I don't like chopsticks ..................... Sushi 16 03-03-2021 08:08 PM
I don't like chopsticks [email protected] Sushi 5 14-07-2019 04:08 AM
Chopsticks notbob General Cooking 91 24-01-2012 11:17 PM
Why do we still use chopsticks? Karen[_3_] General Cooking 199 25-04-2007 04:46 PM
Chopsticks Mekare Sushi 202 05-11-2004 02:11 AM