Old 28-07-2019, 04:54 AM posted to alt.food.sushi

Default I don't like chopsticks

Actually, Ken, I am amazed that you are still on here and responded right away to my new post...because it has been almost twenty years since anybody posted on this thread!!!

Old 28-07-2019, 04:44 PM posted to alt.food.sushi

On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:54:41 -0700 (PDT), "....................."
wrote:

Actually, Ken, I am amazed that you are still on here and responded right away to my new post...because it has been almost twenty years since anybody posted on this thread!!!

I'm subscribed to 17 newsgroups, including this one. Well over half of
them, including this one, are almost completely inactive, and several
others are almost completely inactive. There's no downside to keeping
their subscriptions active, so I do, just in case something of
interest turns up.

How quickly I respond to a post in any newsgroup depends on when it
was posted and when I check the newsgroups. If it turns out to be
right away, it's just a coincidence.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:43 AM posted to alt.food.sushi

\

Actually, Ken, I am amazed that you are still on here and responded right away to my new post...because it has been almost twenty years since anybody posted on this thread!!!

I'm subscribed to 17 newsgroups, including this one. Well over half of
them, including this one, are almost completely inactive, and several
others are almost completely inactive. There's no downside to keeping
their subscriptions active, so I do, just in case something of
interest turns up.

How quickly I respond to a post in any newsgroup depends on when it
was posted and when I check the newsgroups. If it turns out to be
right away, it's just a coincidence.

Newsgroups like this are pretty much passe aren't they? I never understood them in the first place. You were supposed to get a special newsgroup reader or something to look at them properly...?

I don't like chopsticks [email protected] Sushi 5 14-07-2019 04:08 AM
Chopsticks notbob General Cooking 91 24-01-2012 11:17 PM
Why do we still use chopsticks? Karen[_3_] General Cooking 199 25-04-2007 04:46 PM
Chopsticks Mekare Sushi 202 05-11-2004 02:11 AM