Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default Mixed flour starter

Hello all,

I bake 40% rye and 60% wheat bread with starter and no bakers yeast. I have
2 starters: one made from rye berries and fed with rye flour and second
wheat. They are mixed in 30% flour mass proportion with 50/50 rye/wheat
starter ratio. I was just wandering if there will be significant change when
start using new starter composed from 1/2 cup of rye starter mixed with the
same amount of wheat starter and then fed with mixed 40/60 rye and wheat
flour?