Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes
gs gs is offline

Default BBQ Burnt Ends w/ photos

Some Bossystyle Burnt Ends from this weekend with photos at
http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/ . Let me know what you all think. I
hope you all enjoy giving this a whirl.

-gs
Posted to alt.food.recipes

This may taste like good eatin', but I dare say the salt and cholesterol
count must be off the chart. Any idea on the calorie count of 1 serving?

...is 1 slice a full serving I wonder?

Elvis fan? No explanation necessary...
Not an Elvis fan? No explanation possible!

Posted to alt.food.recipes
gs gs is offline

On Jan 9, 7:23 pm, (zippy) wrote:
> This may taste like good eatin', but I dare say the salt and cholesterol
> count must be off the chart. Any idea on the calorie count of 1 serving?
>
> ..is 1 slice a full serving I wonder?
>
> Elvis fan? No explanation necessary...
> Not an Elvis fan? No explanation possible!

I cannot say other than, enjoy in moderation. I eat it all week long.
Posted to alt.food.recipes

Armed with your reply as my official guide, I am off to the store to
assemble the ingredients for my own "fatty" for tomorrow's dinner,
natch! I can't help myself, it's like my taste buds are all at attention
and they will not be denied! LOL

Elvis fan? No explanation necessary...
Not an Elvis fan? No explanation possible!

Posted to alt.food.recipes
gs gs is offline

On Jan 9, 11:01 pm, (zippy) wrote:
> Armed with your reply as my official guide, I am off to the store to
> assemble the ingredients for my own "fatty" for tomorrow's dinner,
> natch! I can't help myself, it's like my taste buds are all at attention
> and they will not be denied! LOL
>
> Elvis fan? No explanation necessary...
> Not an Elvis fan? No explanation possible!

enjoy buddy. glad you got something from the site.

Oh God...(sigh)-It Never Ends Memorella General Cooking 0 29-01-2009 03:28 AM
BBQ Burnt Ends gs General Cooking 39 04-01-2008 03:07 AM
Burnt Ends w/ photos gs Barbecue 9 03-01-2008 04:32 AM
removing bud ends from fruit? William R. Watt Preserving 2 07-09-2005 05:42 AM
Burnt ends Reg Barbecue 6 27-02-2004 05:17 AM