Elizabeth Naime

Default Another foodsaver question...

Aside from the bags being expensive, wouldn't you worry about the seeds
being crushed or broken in the process? It does help seeds to keep
longer to be in a very dry environment, maybe some day when I have
enough to save in two batches I'll try a light vacuum seal on one set
and the others in the trusty ol' jar-with-dessicant and see.

I think mine allows me to seal after only asking for a partial vacuum.
Haven't tried it, just read it in the manual (recommended for sealing
bread and delicate things. Who vacuum-packs bread?).

Only know that there is no spork.