~patches~

Default rfp faq location?

Could sks point me in the direction of rfp faq location? I want to try
making sausage and was hoping there were tips in there. My first
attempt will be using pre-packaged spice/cure mix and hopefully venison
but I would like to experiment further.
Kathi Jones

"~patches~" > wrote in message
> Could sks point me in the direction of rfp faq location? I want to try
> making sausage and was hoping there were tips in there. My first
> attempt will be using pre-packaged spice/cure mix and hopefully venison
> but I would like to experiment further.

Jack posted this to the group on October 1

"SCUBApix" > wrote in message
> The rec.food.preserving FAQ is available at
> http://www.gbronline.com/jacke/rfpfaq/rfpFAQ.htm . There has been one
> change since the last announcement:
> 1) Section B.1.6 (new) has been added and all other B.1.x have been

adjusted