Posted to aus.services.defence,rec.skydiving,rec.food.cooking,edm.general,rec.knives

Default great location

what do you get when you dislocate a babys jaw?
deep throat!

LOL :-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to aus.services.defence,rec.skydiving,rec.food.cooking,edm.general,rec.knives

"Mr.Smartypants" > wrote in message
On Oct 11, 4:44 pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> what do you get when you dislocate a babys jaw?
> deep throat!
>
> LOL :-))))))))))))))))
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

>you are one sick mother****er!!

Actually, whoever is posing as Peter would do well to avoid doing so from
any of the jurisdictions that have proscribed such activity.

There are more and more places where posting such dreck in someone else's
name will get you a stint behind bars - quite deservedly.

BSBD,

Winsor

Posted to aus.services.defence,rec.skydiving,rec.food.cooking,edm.general,rec.knives

Snip some sick *******s down under
> > LOL :-))))))))))))))))

> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia
> >you are one sick mother****er!!

> Actually, whoever is posing as Peter would do well to avoid doing so from
> any of the jurisdictions that have proscribed such activity.
>
> There are more and more places where posting such dreck in someone else's
> name will get you a stint behind bars - quite deservedly.
>
> BSBD,
>
> Winsor

Are you an expert in International or even Australian law or do you
just believe in the tooth fairy Winor?
Thing to do is drag them out of their hovels after dark and hang them
from a tree limb. Texas justice circa 1880's,
Maybe next hunting season someone will find whats left of the body's,
by then fallen and scavenged by wild hogs,
coyotes and dogs or Dingos down there I guess it is---This is all
happening across the International date line so either possibility is
just as likely (((NOT))) to happen. Don't seem to be any manly men
down there, if their ever was. Unless Peter Lucas is a total
fabrication of these Tasmanian Homo's and has been controlled by them
over the past decade....I say hang him too because I'm not so sure he
is not involved---- Being a bored old man I have followed these little
spats for quite a while. A old saying "Where theres smoke also is
fire."

Location, location, location!??? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 10 02-06-2007 02:24 AM
rfp faq location? ~patches~ Preserving 1 04-10-2005 08:20 PM
FAQ location gw Sourdough 9 16-02-2005 06:25 PM
Best Goose Island Location Jon Maiman Beer 7 03-01-2005 02:55 AM