Old 28-08-2014, 11:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking, rec.food.preserving

Default Mirro pressure canner

On 2014-08-28 18:20:01 +0000, said:

I just bought a mirro p. canner and all it would do is hiss. Thank you
for this info, I now feel better that I'm not going to provision
myself. I wish they would update their info

If it is hissing all the time, sounds like you have the heat up too
high. That has a weighted gauge, doesn't it? Ask on r.f.preserving.
Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013

Mirro pressure canner Susan Hogarth General Cooking 13 29-08-2014 04:30 PM
Pressure Canner Al Reid Preserving 20 26-07-2006 02:25 PM
New (to me) Pressure Canner Keith Warren Preserving 33 08-08-2005 07:55 PM
Mirro matic pressure cooker question Anne Duhon General Cooking 4 29-06-2004 03:46 AM
Pressure Canner Andrew Valiukas Preserving 16 12-12-2003 10:43 AM