Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Ball preserving survey

Did any of the other junkies on this group get the Ball email today
about canning? Good chance to get $30.00 off on an order from their web
store. I would post the URL from my message but I believe each is linked
to the recipient so as to be sure who wins.

George
Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article >,
George Shirley > wrote:

> Did any of the other junkies on this group get the Ball email today
> about canning? Good chance to get $30.00 off on an order from their web
> store. I would post the URL from my message but I believe each is linked
> to the recipient so as to be sure who wins.
>
> George

Dang! I did not. Harummpphhh!

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Posted to rec.food.preserving

I did it. It wasn't all that long and I am glad they want our input.
I'd be nice if one of us won.

: - ]

Posted to rec.food.preserving

George Shirley wrote:
> Did any of the other junkies on this group get the Ball email today
> about canning?

I did... filled it out last week. Haven't heard anything.

B/
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:21:42 -0500, George Shirley
> wrote:

>Did any of the other junkies on this group get the Ball email today
>about canning? Good chance to get $30.00 off on an order from their web
>store. I would post the URL from my message but I believe each is linked
>to the recipient so as to be sure who wins.
>
>George

I didn't, but since I've never been to the website and have never
given them any way to contact me it's not surprising.

- Mark

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> Did any of the other junkies on this group get the Ball email today about
> canning? Good chance to get $30.00 off on an order from their web store. I
> would post the URL from my message but I believe each is linked to the
> recipient so as to be sure who wins.
>
> George

nope

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 4/25/2010 7:59 AM, Kathi Jones wrote:
> "George > wrote in message
>> Did any of the other junkies on this group get the Ball email today about
>> canning? Good chance to get $30.00 off on an order from their web store. I
>> would post the URL from my message but I believe each is linked to the
>> recipient so as to be sure who wins.
>>
>> George

> nope

Well, I guess Ball just doesn't love you as much as they love me. <G>

Buy more jars and lids.
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> On 4/25/2010 7:59 AM, Kathi Jones wrote:
>> "George > wrote in message
>>> Did any of the other junkies on this group get the Ball email today
>>> about
>>> canning? Good chance to get $30.00 off on an order from their web store.
>>> would post the URL from my message but I believe each is linked to the
>>> recipient so as to be sure who wins.
>>>
>>> George

>> nope
>>

> Well, I guess Ball just doesn't love you as much as they love me. <G>
>
> Buy more jars and lids.

Maybe it's a Canadian thing. I gave up on the homecanning.com website a
long while ago - they hadn't updated it in such a long time, there wasn't
anything new to see...

Kathi