Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

Default What is in your freezer?

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >,
> George Leppla > wrote:
>
>> So what is in your freezer?
>>
>> George L

> Meat, vegetables, fruit.

I'm surprised nobody has said "Jimmy Hoffa" yet. ;-)

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> In article >,
>> George Leppla > wrote:
>>
>>> So what is in your freezer?
>>>
>>> George L

>> Meat, vegetables, fruit.

> I'm surprised nobody has said "Jimmy Hoffa" yet. ;-)
>
> Bob

What's in my freezer? Peaches from 2000, 3 turkeys, vegetables, ice cream,
hamburger, bacon and an odd assortment of things.

--
-Marilyn

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

Cranberries from ? year
Blueberries from July 2009
Lots of chicken
2 turkeys
Assorted veges
Assorted fruits/juices
Turkey bacon / turkey sausage <---what's going on at that farm?!?
Specialty flours, various types of nuts <---no, not relatives...
I believe there is a pecan pie in my 'big' freezer as well as some
vanilla frozen yogurt.
My unofficially adopted daughter's wedding cake top from about this
time last year.
Soy crumbles...
Baking soda freshener thingys--one in each freezer.

more freezer jam songbird Preserving 0 23-06-2015 12:38 PM
What is in your freezer? George Leppla General Cooking 43 18-11-2009 02:02 AM
Tea in the freezer. Mydnight Tea 24 04-12-2007 08:02 PM
Suggestions for replacing a dead Sub-Zero freezer (besides a _new_Sub-Zero freezer...) Ted Goldblatt Cooking Equipment 2 28-08-2004 01:23 PM
Freezer Craig Watts Preserving 0 04-01-2004 03:35 PM